Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• Ultis have no trouble beating SKS especially because of the lifesteal change. Stack up Eng Def armor like CC90 and you're good to go. It's even easier to beat a SK when you have CC90 EngDef +15 armor.

• I wouldn't use a full +15 Ultimate Majin as a representative

Full means everything, you do know that right? I have only two parts +15.

But thanks for hyping me up.

Ultis have no trouble beating SKS especially because of the lifesteal change

Good SK's dont have trouble beating ulti's since ultima damage is so low, and Lifesteal and curse both ignore LP %.

And theres the ring out too.

But thanks again for hyping up Ultimas :S

• Man, this just made me literally want to start all the way over and choose an SK instead of DW. I play sporadically and don't have time to level up multiple characters. I knew DWs needed some work, but had no idea that they were the unversally agreed upon bottom of the bottom tier. I thought they did less damage than SKs, bu tanked better. I don't think I have it in me to start over, but this just depressed me...lol.

Well, hopefully Daenos implements a class change cash shop item at some point because this was some tough news to accept for a DW player.

• Man, this just made me literally want to start all the way over and choose an SK instead of DW. I play sporadically and don't have time to level up multiple characters. I knew DWs needed some work, but had no idea that they were the unversally agreed upon bottom of the bottom tier. I thought they did less damage than SKs, bu tanked better. I don't think I have it in me to start over, but this just depressed me...lol.

Well, hopefully Daenos implements a class change cash shop item at some point because this was some tough news to accept for a DW player.

sk is the top tier because syren(omega) use sk and he is the best friend of daneos. GG

• You make no sense. Every class can beat SK. You're just too blind to see that. If you're smart enough you can even beat a SK using plasma.

If they're equipped with gear that's relatively on the same tier, then that's a pretty big "can". Unless the SK's really bad, then they'll destroy the Plasma each and every single time.

The variables would have to be set in a very specific situation in order for them to take down a SK who knows what they're doing.

If you're not interested in pvp, just carry on. Dw is still fun to play and a valid pve class, just not as powerful as sk

• songogu Yeah, that's pretty nuch the conclusion I came to while playing yesterday. I'm really not interested in PvP and have a lot of fun playing with DW. However, I do hope that with the upcoming Client Update announcement we get some balancing with the classes. If SK is more powerful, then DW should be a much better tank class, not just slightly better. I'm not happy about the damage output, but if DWs Tank abilities were improved, then I wouldn't be as upset about the damage.

Improve some of the buffs and taunts or replace some of the useless skills with more useful ones like they did with changing the EP boost to a Focus boost.Maybe replace one of the current skills with a stronger debuff in the Master Class tree, or increasing the duration of Dragon's protection so it's not just a wasted point to get to Dragon's punishment. I don't necessarily mind Dragon't Protection taking LP as I usually use Dragon's Punishment right after to get my LP right back. But 20 seconds of increased defense is pretty useless. At least increase the duration in addition to the defense buff as you add skill points. Then that would make the skill actually worth putting points into.

These aren't even complicated ideas, and I understand that there is always going to be a bottom tier. But bringing balance to the classes is huge for increasing the potential longevity of this game. And don't even get me started on transformations....sheesh ?(

With all that being said, with the announcement of the client update, I do have faith that Daenos will look to improve upon NTL's original misteps. 8)

There ya go.

• In my opinion, energy siege is better then taunt. True, it doesn't debuff or lock mobs to you, but it doesn't really matter when doing party activities.

You want to be able to get mobs back to you if somebody aggroes something while killing boss, and for that purpose energy siege has way larger area, it's instant and you don't have to move to mobs

As for tanking a boss, I never had a problem keeping its interest on me, even when my equipment wasn't great (to put it lightly)

• In my opinion, energy siege is better then taunt. True, it doesn't debuff or lock mobs to you, but it doesn't really matter when doing party activities.

You want to be able to get mobs back to you if somebody aggroes something while killing boss, and for that purpose energy siege has way larger area, it's instant and you don't have to move to mobs

As for tanking a boss, I never had a problem keeping its interest on me, even when my equipment wasn't great (to put it lightly)

Very true. #Facts

• sk is the top tier because syren(omega) use sk and he is the best friend of daneos. GG

SK is top tier, because NTL designed them to be that way. And it was popular enough to make enough players experiment with the class enough to the point where knowing how to play SK is nearly common knowledge in the DBO community.

Daneos has already made multiple attempts to balance SK, without completely slaughtering it's viability in PvP. Despite the fact that a lot of "weak" classes, for example Crane and SM can take down SK pretty easily. You can claim the Crane and SM would need time to invest into their gear, fair enough. But bleeds bypass defense thus rendering SK's armor completely useless, and regardless if neither party has properties SM will always have glaring slash.

• SK is top tier, because NTL designed them to be that way. And it was popular enough to make enough players experiment with the class enough to the point where knowing how to play SK is nearly common knowledge in the DBO community.

Daneos has already made multiple attempts to balance SK, without completely slaughtering it's viability in PvP. Despite the fact that a lot of "weak" classes, for example Crane and SM can take down SK pretty easily. You can claim the Crane and SM would need time to invest into their gear, fair enough. But bleeds bypass defense thus rendering SK's armor completely useless, and regardless if neither party has properties SM will always have glaring slash.

Couldn't have said it any better. In this community when you can't beat another class 90% of the time people come to the forum and ask for that class to be nerfed.

• Very good feeback from some knowledgeable players! I played the original DBO, but not consistently enough to really understand the strenghts and weaknesses of the various classes. Learning more about the game now has made it so much more fun and I've really embraced the tank role and trying decide on an effective build that I enjoy playing with.

DW dmg is defintley lacking, but Energy Siege and Demon Wave are great attacks, especially when maxed. But thank you all for making this DW player get over his initial depression...LOL.

• Fighter is definitely top teir and so is turtle. Fighter can oneshot really anything if their weapons are strong enough. Karma should be at the very top and although dende is strong its only high teir. SM and crane are also high teir classes if you know how to play correctly. The top Teir classes are Karma, Fighter, Ultimate, Sk, Turtle in that order. Before I would probably put sk above fighter and ulti but after the lifesteal nerf no.

But yea mostly this, I agree with this.

I do not know how much life steal change the SK.

I bet it is now, almost always fixed 330 since everyone have high energy def gear unless it is PVE where life steal since energy based is buffed.

No point to even wear pdef gear vs SK, meaning its DPS is cut in half or more with high energy def gears.

If I am wrong, you can correct me, but I think SK is lower rank than ultimate now.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!