Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• dont twist my words, i didnt say your a top tier.. quite the opposite lol, maybe in future, who knows

I never said I was top teir. All I said is that It's not easy reaching top teir as a non casher. Read before you criticize. If you think you're top teir because you have +15 CC90 ARMOR then you're totally wrong. I want to see you get WMAT with +10 armor then I'll consider it.

• Whoah man, what do you expect from the people from this community? That they'll behave calm and rationally and unlike literal children? You expect too much. The past 20+ comments have been about flaming lol

I just want things to be as positive as possible and I couldn't be bothered to read all the previous post except the first one so I have no clue what everyone is complaining about but I'm just trying to stop everyone from making each other enemies.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• I personally find EchoSon's reasoning for why Swordsmen is on low tier a tad bit faulty. They require a lot more investment into their equipment to have any sort of relevance? Well you won't see anyone doing CC50+ related with half-assed equipment I can tell you that for sure, no matter what class they are. You can argue that Karma/Poko don't need good equipment to be invited into a party, but if we take into considering the amount of players who play Karma chances are they're going to have their spot taken if the party leader finds a different Karma with better armor to decrease the chances of failure. As for Poko, I'm going give them a pass due to the lack of capped Poko accounts in DBOG right now. If we're going to give the other classes the benefit of the doubt over their gear, I believe SM deserves the same.

They play a crucial role as a speed parties DPS, aside from being one of the 2(Martial Artist) hardest hitting auto attack DPS in the entire even stronger than Turtles. They also have glaring slash which makes it easier for the tank to do their job, and if they lose the bosses aggro either the SM or Poko would be able to tank boss relatively "easy" until the tank manages to get the bosses attention. If that wasn't a good enough reason to have them in your PvE party Glaring slash also gives that 30 attack prop damage boost affecting your entire party(I think it's pretty self-explanatory why that's good). Lets not forget the admirable feat of tanking CC90 in 60 cap by Kinswkk. PvE wise, honestly I'd place SM in mid-tier to top tier. They're great for boosting the parties overall damage, and are one of the hardest hitting classes in the entire game. However they lack the "strong" AoEs that Turtle Hermits have. I put strong in quotation marks because their Kames do next to no damage compared to Retail.

PvE aside I'd say Swordsmen got plenty of potential in PvP. In Solo PvP SM can obliterate SK no questions asked, there's virtually nothing a SK can do to fight a SM. Once they're stunned it's just a matter of the SM screwing up their rotation. for example using energy recovery before applying their CD buff, or having bad timing with their KDs. A Prop SM can lower their opponent's to something like 10k, which is a fairly easy feat to pull off with their incredible CD and KD lock. One solid critical with Multiple Sword slashes after glaring slash and they'd have annihilated their opponent. At least in this cap no Namekian class stands a fair chance at fighting SM. Thanks to their high focus almost bypassing Fighter's resist and dodge, along with their capability to evade moves with flash/flash slash, I'd argue they're the most fit in fighting other human classes. Sure their dodge can't rival Fighter's. however their hit rate is far superior. lf they dodge your MSS, they'll try to retaliate after your stun has run out, but chances are you'd have landed glaring slash on top of your prop accessory you'd have nearly nullified their DPS. With decent physical armor you'd be able to tank their attacks with not much difficulty with props. They combat spirits the same way as Fighters except SM has long range KD and flash slash to close the distance. Thanks to Scintillation, I'd say SM has a pretty solid chance at countering Karma Majin. Aside from Ultimate Majin, and arguably SK, SM has the best chance to defeat Karma with Scint. If you time your block at the right time you can prevent them from Skill locking you(assuming you have anti para/confu accessory). In my opinion SM at times can be very underestimated in PvP, especially in party PvP. They do their jobs as DPS just as well as Fighter on top of their AoE KD, which is a great combo with Turtle Hermit's destructive disc right after. The reason why you don't see any SM winning Budokai is simply because well geared SM almost don't exist. Finding a SM with plus 10 or higher crafted armor is rare, but finding them with both sets of highly upgraded TMQ7/CC armor set is very unlikely. I suppose this is the part where your argument about gear investment comes into play. However this doesn't mean they can't be a very viable class in both PvE/PvP if they don't have TMQ7/CC armor sets. When you've got SKs roaming around in Prelims, and Ultimate Majins who make it past prelims, on top of the rarity of finding decent/well equipped SM it makes. It very unlikely for them to win Solo Budokai without TMQ7/CC armor sets. Regardless SM's one of the 2 classes in the entire game capable of defeating Shadow Knights with plus 0 armor if they have good accessories and a strong sword.

• I personally find EchoSon's reasoning for why Swordsmen is on low tier a tad bit faulty. They require a lot more investment into their equipment to have any sort of relevance? Well you won't see anyone doing CC50+ related with half-assed equipment I can tell you that for sure, no matter what class they are. You can argue that Karma/Poko don't need good equipment to be invited into a party, but if we take into considering the amount of players who play Karma chances are they're going to have their spot taken if the party leader finds a different Karma with better armor to decrease the chances of failure. As for Poko, I'm going give them a pass due to the lack of capped Poko accounts in DBOG right now. If we're going to give the other classes the benefit of the doubt over their gear, I believe SM deserves the same.

They play a crucial role as a speed parties DPS, aside from being one of the 2(Martial Artist) hardest hitting auto attack DPS in the entire even stronger than Turtles. They also have glaring slash which makes it easier for the tank to do their job, and if they lose the bosses aggro either the SM or Poko would be able to tank boss relatively "easy" until the tank manages to get the bosses attention. If that wasn't a good enough reason to have them in your PvE party Glaring slash also gives that 30 attack prop damage boost affecting your entire party(I think it's pretty self-explanatory why that's good). Lets not forget the admirable feat of tanking CC90 in 60 cap by Kinswkk. PvE wise, honestly I'd place SM in mid-tier to top tier. They're great for boosting the parties overall damage, and are one of the hardest hitting classes in the entire game. However they lack the "strong" AoEs that Turtle Hermits have. I put strong in quotation marks because their Kames do next to no damage compared to Retail.

PvE aside I'd say Swordsmen got plenty of potential in PvP. In Solo PvP SM can obliterate SK no questions asked, there's virtually nothing a SK can do to fight a SM. Once they're stunned it's just a matter of the SM screwing up their rotation. for example using energy recovery before applying their CD buff, or having bad timing with their KDs. A Prop SM can lower their opponent's to something like 10k, which is a fairly easy feat to pull off with their incredible CD and KD lock. One solid critical with Multiple Sword slashes after glaring slash and they'd have annihilated their opponent. At least in this cap no Namekian class stands a fair chance at fighting SM. Thanks to their high focus almost bypassing Fighter's resist and dodge, along with their capability to evade moves with flash/flash slash, I'd argue they're the most fit in fighting other human classes. Sure their dodge can't rival Fighter's. however their hit rate is far superior. lf they dodge your MSS, they'll try to retaliate after your stun has run out, but chances are you'd have landed glaring slash on top of your prop accessory you'd have nearly nullified their DPS. With decent physical armor you'd be able to tank their attacks with not much difficulty with props. They combat spirits the same way as Fighters except SM has long range KD and flash slash to close the distance. Thanks to Scintillation, I'd say SM has a pretty solid chance at countering Karma Majin. Aside from Ultimate Majin, and arguably SK, SM has the best chance to defeat Karma with Scint. If you time your block at the right time you can prevent them from Skill locking you(assuming you have anti para/confu accessory). In my opinion SM at times can be very underestimated in PvP, especially in party PvP. They do their jobs as DPS just as well as Fighter on top of their AoE KD, which is a great combo with Turtle Hermit's destructive disc right after. The reason why you don't see any SM winning Budokai is simply because well geared SM almost don't exist. Finding a SM with plus 10 or higher crafted armor is rare, but finding them with both sets of highly upgraded TMQ7/CC armor set is very unlikely. I suppose this is the part where your argument about gear investment comes into play. However this doesn't mean they can't be a very viable class in both PvE/PvP if they don't have TMQ7/CC armor sets. When you've got SKs roaming around in Prelims, and Ultimate Majins who make it past prelims, on top of the rarity of finding decent/well equipped SM it makes. It very unlikely for them to win Solo Budokai without TMQ7/CC armor sets. Regardless SM's one of the 2 classes in the entire game capable of defeating Shadow Knights with plus 0 armor if they have good accessories and a strong sword.

Amen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!