Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• Karma Majin virtually shits on every class aka most players because most players don't bother getting accessories. I've fought so many SKs who don't have anti confusion duration, plus 15 or not if you don't have CC counters you're screwed. Recently therefore been an increase of SKs using confusion resist% accessory which sometimes counters Karma's last second confusion timer win. Which is why you see so many SKs coming out on top against Karma Majin, aside from the fact Karma Majin's as far as I'm aware are a lot less common than SK. However you'd see them winning 1st place regardless if they truly live up to their legend of being "The most overpowered class".

I agree their damage is ridiculous that definitely needs to be changed, but I don't believe any sort of change to their CC is required aside from a bug fix. For some strange reason if a Karma Majin uses paralysis while their adversary is stunned it will completely negate the stun screwing them over. Everyone's so bent on nerfing Karma Majins that no one has bothered pointing those kinds of bugs out to Daneos. And if you have a good reason for why their CCs should be nerfed, please come up with a good idea to balance them.

I personally think the change that makes it so that Karmas can't use more than 1 CC at a time does nothing to them, it virtually accomplishes nothing as they can simple stun you > KD > confusion. At best it'll add a minuscule learning curve to Karma Majin, but anyone who knows how to CC you in the correct order is bound to know how to get around that.

• Karma is the best and most broken class in dbog. other than arm pull kd sks and dws. which guarantees a win against anyclass with 2 rp balls if no resist occurs on arm pull.

Well Karma sure is problem, and yes as many suggested just cast time on skill lock ( Hesitation cast time 2 - 3 sec) would fix karma.

About arm pull for SK and DW, mainly problem and reason why even SK use it now (more than before), it is because of life steal change.

Soo you cut dmg of SK by 50% and now there is no way for SK to kill ultimate, dende and poko because it lack DPS now (or any other class with high energy defense), and now when you take their arm pull - KD as only way to fight those classes, SK is done for.

Mystic attack effect can be changed to paralysis, meaning it can be countered by accessory and under paralysis you can not be KD-ed.

Still if you do change that, then give back DPS to SK, change life steal to physical again soo everyone who face SK will need to have some pdef aka they will need to reduce their energy defense that with CC gear is OP.

About DW class, buff/change energy siege ( reduce energy defense by 15% and energy dmg 600 + 400%).

Powerful Roar - Max level range 25 m and gives 1 - 2 RP balls.

DW will hit harder and will fight other people with paral and KD's, kinda like tankish version of SM/Plasma/Karma.

PS: No need to touch anything else with Karma if skill lock have cast time.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 4 times, last by Iceman ().

• “50% DPS of SK has been cut” okay why am I crying LMAOAOAOAOOOOAOAOAOAOOOOO

• “50% DPS of SK has been cut” okay why am I crying LMAOAOAOAOOOOAOAOAOAOOOOO

Maybe because you had bad childhood and other kids bully you left and right...

Compare DPS of SK vs full energy defense of ultimate with energy CC defense gear with right now skills and energy based life steal.

Compare DPS of SK vs full energy defense of ultimate with energy CC defense gear with skills and physical based life steal.

Compare DPS of SK vs ultimate and their gear used to cover physical and energy defense in same time.

But hey, I understand, game is dead because all suggestions and changes asked from people like you were made.

Enjoy the empty server.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Good to know someone else understands that SK has been weakened by a considerable amount.

• why do you act like those classes didn’t counter SKs before? They’d easily remove that debuff ,but oh well. We all know that they couldn’t kill them before but ay “ I had a bad childhood “ huh?. Well, that’s funny coming from someone that 5,8k points on forums???. And Oh why, thank you. I’d enjoy the server happily, thanks for your concern “buddy”.

• This game is all about match ups when it comes to PVP. Karma beats everyone except DW/SK and ulti. DW/SK loses against turtles, cranes and ultis. Turtles and cranes have no chance against karmas. Only ultis can beat anyone. Dende can only beat ultis and DW/SK who don't use KD out.

People need to stop overestimating ultimate, Yes they are good but to say they beat everyone, really? The only match ups Ultimates own is vs Martial Artists the rest can put up a very good fight vs them.

Karma right now can 1 shot humans thanks to back crit update/mistake . Back crit should only had been added to swordsmen class as they needed it so there damage could be legit for dps.

The problem with this is it is a global thing 'Increased Back Damage' This cant be changed for one class without effecting the other. I told our team before it even happend Karma will be the real threat with there low cd skills and high dmg but it was pushed through anyway without considering how this will spiral there damage out of control.

Karma lock should have cast time about 3 sec and confuse 2 sec, please remember that karma can die just by reflect from tanky class, full dex fighter can beat karma with full dex and attack speed, sword also have pretty high dex, karma is impossible to kill for turtle and crane.

Most Karmas now day's dont even play for the kill they play for Draw/Dice vs tank classes. So the only damage you really take is from just base KD damage which is pretty much nothing so it renders reflect useless.

Iceman is right, Life steal being energy now is a massive change and makes a lot of targets unkillable for SKs. Ultimates Dendes etc with the right setup and the right equipment you will be left just wasting your time attacking them because they will heal faster and cure themselves faster than you can deal in dmg.

Last thing i would like to say is, Im not saying SK isnt very strong but the reason why you see SKs popping up in Budokais so often is because that seems to be the chosen class by hardcore cashers to main. Just as if they did the same with other classes for example Swordsman or Turtle you would be seeming them pop up week in week out.

• why do you act like those classes didn’t counter SKs before? They’d easily remove that debuff ,but oh well. We all know that they couldn’t kill them before but ay “ I had a bad childhood “ huh?. Well, that’s funny coming from someone that 5,8k points on forums???. And Oh why, thank you. I’d enjoy the server happily, thanks for your concern “buddy”.

They could be killed, all of them, even dende would be dead unless dende have +12 or higher energy defense gear with full props then you would win by having more HP than dende or ring out, since super healer with tanker defense is hard for another tank to kill it.

Like I said before, this is only game where support classes ( Dende and Poko), have option to use tanker gears, and on high upgrade of this type of gears, they are extreme hard to be killed even for DPS classes such as fighter and soo on.

You remember I was MOD and thank you for info about points, I see that you are blind too, I only have 1k points, and mostly thx to 700 likes I got....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• If Daneos were to try to balance Karma, instead of changing some of their CCs to cast time, or making it impossible for them to use more than 1 CC at the time. I think he should turn Karma's stun into fear, it'd make sense since the CC animation is just the Karma scaring you still. Of course it'd also make just as much sense for it to be a paralysis. However if it became a paralysis Karma would lose any hope of standing a chance against tanks, as they could run -100% confusion and a high amount of anti Paralysis. If it were fear instead of paralysis it'd force the tank to mix their accessories up and time it depending on the CC rotation the Karma does.

By turning their stun into a fear Daneos would effectively balance Karma in a way that doesn't completely kill them off, but makes it possible for certain classes like Crane to defeat Karmas. What do you guys think?

• If Daneos were to try to balance Karma, instead of changing some of their CCs to cast time, or making it impossible for them to use more than 1 CC at the time. I think he should turn Karma's stun into fear, it'd make sense since the CC animation is just the Karma scaring you still. Of course it'd also make just as much sense for it to be a paralysis. However if it became a paralysis Karma would lose any hope of standing a chance against tanks, as they could run -100% confusion and a high amount of anti Paralysis. If it were fear instead of paralysis it'd force the tank to mix their accessories up and time it depending on the CC rotation the Karma does.

By turning their stun into a fear Daneos would effectively balance Karma in a way that doesn't completely kill them off, but makes it possible for certain classes like Crane to defeat Karmas. What do you guys think?

give karma one more cc...how a figther, turtle, poko, healer will deal with it ???

u can't get full fear, para, confuse and get resistance to seal and now you want fear too ???

• If you read what I posted carefully, you'd have noticed I was suggesting to change their stun into fear not give Karma Majin's an additional stun.

u can't get full fear, para, confuse and get resistance to seal and now you want fear too ???

Well were you expecting to use -100% fear, para, confu, and on top of all that get some sort of special non-existent resist to skill lock at the same time? Regardless, do reread what I previously wrote, you might change your mind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!