Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• life steal being energy is a must for human classes to survive sk . AS well noted by members of community this changed has made sk have almost impossible time killing an ulti or dende.

I dont think this can be solved so easly :( maybe tweak def of dendes and ultimates so you have a chance of killing them might be a different route to take. as of right now the life steal is perfect against human classes8o but ruins chances of killing tanks. :cursing:

In general with recent buffs or nerfs one solution seems to be another classes problem . Some view it as short sighted some view it as progress who knows :huh:

• If you read what I posted carefully, you'd have noticed I was suggesting to change their stun into fear not give Karma Majin's an additional stun.

Well were you expecting to use -100% fear, para, confu, and on top of all that get some sort of special non-existent resist to skill lock at the same time? Regardless, do reread what I previously wrote, you might change your mind.

Forum people that don't play budo with no sense idea...if you remove stun from karma to fear you will give other cc and keep karma with shout(stun). With fear you can't pot, just like confuse. With stun you can pot at least, if the karma fear you with rp in the end it's just game over...

• Forum people that don't play budo with no sense idea...if you remove stun from karma to fear you will give other cc and keep karma with shout(stun). With fear you can't pot, just like confuse. With stun you can pot at least, if the karma fear you with rp in the end it's just game over...

No, Stun is also a CC therefore they're not gaining an additional CC, period. Unlike Stun, you can wear accessories to decrease the duration if you pay attention to the way they rotate their CCs you can interrupt it by wearing for example a high amount of anti fear. If the Karma dies before the last 5 seconds or less, than they would've never gotten the chance to use it in the first place. Of course that requires you to know how to play Karma, because if you don't know how to play Karma you'll be completely oblivious of the way they rotate their CCs around. Their stuns won't always be off CD, if anti fear can open just the smallest of openings that can be the difference between defeat and a victory for humans. Unlike Stun, fear can't stop cast time abilities for example sleep thus making it possible for Turtle/Cranes to defeat Karma. Oh but Shout is a stun, well unlike Hesitation shout teleports you up close in front of your target. If you're vigilant and quick while you're casting sleep you can dash to the edge and win. And so what if you can't pot while you're feared?

• Do you even play this game? because only 1 DW won and no turtle hermit won so far, just because Beseker won kid tournament doesn't mean he won adult tournament as DW.

Codenemesis won because he disconnected people so he lost his title.

• Are you kidding me? Dende and ulti can't kill SK, why should SK should be able to kill them then? I don't understand what is wrong with you people, you want SK to be super tanky and make super high dmg. At the moment Shadow Knight (together with Karma Majin) is the most broken class in the game. It is so overpowered that most of the times SKs pass prelims in every budokai. They a so tanky, that nobody targets them and they can spam and kill weaker oponents with their overpowered 35m skill (bold strike) every 10 seconds (CD should be longer). After prelims it is almost the same story. Since their class is so broken, they don't even need to be geared up anymore, they can just arm pull+KD all the way to the win. Seriously, that target immobilization should get removed or changed to paralysis or something you can actually counter with some accessory (Karma skill lock could use same thing).

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• Are you kidding me? Dende and ulti can't kill SK, why should SK should be able to kill them then? I don't understand what is wrong with you people, you want SK to be super tanky and make super high dmg. At the moment Shadow Knight (together with Karma Majin) is the most broken class in the game. It is so overpowered that most of the times SKs pass prelims in every budokai. They a so tanky, that nobody targets them and they can spam and kill weaker oponents with their overpowered 35m skill (bold strike) every 10 seconds (CD should be longer). After prelims it is almost the same story. Since their class is so broken, they don't even need to be geared up anymore, they can just arm pull+KD all the way to the win. Seriously, that target immobilization should get removed or changed to paralysis or something you can actually counter with some accessory (Karma skill lock could use same thing).

Dende and Ulti can't kill SK but both of those classes can heal themselves and remove the debuffs put on them. Ulti is extremely tanky and although their damage is pretty low it's still something.

You overestimate SK

• 50% of budos were won by a SK. Numbers don't lie my friend :)

back in TW, fighter won most of budo until a bunch of SK group together and cried like a bunch of babies about fighter and made the bitter tea be nerfed and that nerf made fighter shit now.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• back in TW, fighter won most of budo until a bunch of SK group together and cried like a bunch of babies about fighter and made the bitter tea be nerfed and that nerf made fighter shit now.

Wrong. We don't have level 70 cap yet. In level 70 fighter's damage is extremely high, so high that some classes like dende will have no chance against fighters, they just don't have enough def, LP and anticrit to counter, only classes like SK have that. Also, fighters in TW still were pretty OP after dodge pot got removed. Most of elite TW fighters(and even noobs) were using None property on their stick, because def props were not working at all, so no matter how much props you had it was useless, so it was pretty usual to see fighers hiting 20-30k on elite SK defences. In DBOG def props actually work, so no more N prop cheese. I still think they did a right thing by nerfing dodge pot, it was too OP. Too bad they didn't nerf turtle books with that. Gives female turtles an unfair advantage.

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• these people here realy think they can change the whole game just for their own advantages. if u dont like the other classes in the game or never realy played other classes or if u even stop playing the game long time ago just stop talking like u are a big pro and know everything. best solotion is to close this toxic forum and let Daneos and his team working. do it like retail dbo and work in a close community and stop being influenced by normal players. everything here does not seem professional anymore. also idk why they just talk about pvp and budokai most time lol. better talk about why a dmg party need much more time for the same content compared to speed partys in pve and why there is no balance between these 2 types..:thumbdown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!