Low Damage in SK+8 with stick +14 ( Please Read this post)

• zATV3RI.jpgogXs1rj.jpgHi i'm a Fighter (Like) and i have a stick +14 and gloves +11

the damage in the game is very unbalanced

because with that stick +14 I gave 7100 damage on a sk with full set +8 in the last budokai.

look6ZFgKag.jpg

adHMyZA.jpg

i Know sk is a thank ok but 7100 with stick +14 and his set is +8... sk has more damage than fighter my set magic is +13 +13 +12 and look his damage.

its the video last budokai look this video his damage in my fighter is 3700 with bleed is 10k+ and my set is +13 +13 +12 magic defense my damage is +7100 with stick +14 and his set is +8.

look this too

RfWEWn0.jpg

fJbC1m2.jpg look 6743 damage with stick +14

now look this stick +8

kkp7YHE.jpg

ddreqXw.jpglook, 4327 damage with stick +8

this is the stick

pZ5Fl0R.jpg

CuWYfOj.jpg my stick +14 have 23% critical damage, this stik +8 have 0% critical damage and the damage is almost the same with the same gloves and skill of course.

this post is not fake please do something about it because my stick cost a lot more than a +8 stick and the damage is very low.

• unequipt your stick
    and you cant use figther skills and this skills boost the +14 stick no more

Nonsense upgrade a sub-weapon

You have no idea what your talking about, Sub Weapons do increase you damage if the skills damage is calculated from the Sub Weapon. For example SK Bold Strike = Axe SK's Hellzone Grenade = Glove.

Judging by your dexterity it seems to me you are full dex instead of full prop, You are also using crit rate gloves instead of crit % that is why your dmg is 'low' If you go full prop and crit % x2 your dmg will change significantly i can assure you.

• sub weapon dont give more damage only on skills

LOL :rolleyes:

You have no idea what your talking about, Sub Weapons do increase you damage if the skills damage is calculated from the Sub Weapon. For example SK Bold Strike = Axe SK's Hellzone Grenade = Glove.

Judging by your dexterity it seems to me you are full dex instead of full prop, You are also using crit rate gloves instead of crit % that is why your dmg is 'low' If you go full prop and crit % x2 your dmg will change significantly i can assure you.

syren i use buff prop 18 for test and the damage my stick +14 is low and how do you explain the damage of the +8 stick being almost the same as the +14?

you play with fighter in dbo tw?

with prop my damage is low too , sk has much more damage than fighter.

• I dont know who that ultimate is or what his gears are like but if your critting so low and your full prop then he is strong. Do not compare DBOG to Taiwan under any circumstance. At this point they are 2 completely different games with 2 different mindsets/motives. Fighters damage was high due to prop bug in retail. Fighters damage is still very strong and from what it seems your tests are not accurate and could have been flawed in some way. I will test for myself and see the numbers with my own eyes.

• I dont know who that ultimate is or what his gears are like but if your critting so low and your full prop then he is strong. Do not compare DBOG to Taiwan under any circumstance. At this point they are 2 completely different games with 2 different mindsets/motives. Fighters damage was high due to prop bug in retail. Fighters damage is still very strong and from what it seems your tests are not accurate and could have been flawed in some way. I will test for myself and see the numbers with my own eyes.

if you do not believe I'm going to make a video. My damage with stick +14 remains low on a set sk +8 even with full prop...

• Well the difference between you and that Ultimate Majin is roughly.... 40-50 props. Thus your damage is decrease by 40-50%

4.3 x 1.5 = 6.45k

6.7k x 1.5= 10k roughly

Without the Ultimate Majin's properties the difference in damage with rise to 3-4k, and without the Majin's physical defense the gap in power would grow larger. If you wore 30 property on top of phy crit% on both weapons, your crit damage would rise up to roughly 9k damage per needle. Crit% weapons and props on of their physical defense makes a HUUUUUGE difference.

• Well the difference between you and that Ultimate Majin is roughly.... 40-50 props. Thus your damage is decrease by 40-50%

4.3 x 1.5 = 6.45k

6.7k x 1.5= 10k roughly

Without the Ultimate Majin's properties the difference in damage with rise to 3-4k, and without the Majin's physical defense the gap in power would grow larger. If you wore 30 property on top of phy crit% on both weapons, your crit damage would rise up to roughly 9k damage per needle. Crit% weapons and props on of their physical defense makes a HUUUUUGE difference.

ok but still low difference between stick +8 and stick +14...

• Your damage is so low because you aren't max props

Also if you had max crit% on your +8, it would do 4327 + 28% = 5538 (28% because it already has 1%)

6743 is 20% increased damage on 5538

now if you had max props you would probably be doing an extra 20% damage vs that ulti which is 8100 crit

• why they made fighters so weak i think many ppls already know fighters were same op as sks then why the fk now they made fighters weak ?? not sks. Give fighters there power back so its be balance bs ruined fighters but not sks fr

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!