Ultimate Majin guide

• Hi guys I recently started playing DBO again after finding I got into using the ultimate majin and so far I love it, but im a bit stuck im not sure what skills to go, how to level up faster, what gear to have. Basically Im stuck :/ Im hoping someone could post a guide that could help me alot thanks.

• Well Ultimate Majin PvE build's are really simple, you max out all your Con, lp%, and prop buffs. Although up until level 50, you're going to want to use Enchanting breeze. And you're going to want to max your spins, so you can gather an entire horde spin once and they're all dead. Gear wise I'd recommend con up until you're level 50.

Then you wanna start using Lp% gear otherwise known as "'x'% Lp recovered from damage taken". However you can't get that stat on shoes thus you go for Con/Constitution. Lp% basically turns the damage you take from players and mobs into health that's recovered. For example if you have 50% lp recovery, it's the equivalent of reducing your enemies damage by 50%. However if you have 7k health and take a 8k hit, you WILL die instantly. And personally I wouldn't recommend lp% unless you have 10k+ health, which shouldn't be too difficult for you to reach as you're a buffer.

Property works similar to lp%, however it's a bit more complicated. There are 5 property attribute are each either mildly/significantly stronger/weaker than the other. A lot of the time players change their attributes to combat some of the higher floor CC bosses, however it's not that significant in open world PvE. If you have 100 property towards a specific attribute it means you take no damage, and deal 2 times damage to that attribute. However you're never going to reach that much. 1 property= 1% to all attributes.

Note: You can't stack property buffs. Max Lp% is 60.

• Im going to be honest I dont understand what con is and what it does I have not understood what players mean by saying these things sorry :/ any easier explanations?

• Hello gr1n, welcome to DBOG ;)!

At this link you could find some information about the Stats we have: Player Stats Effect Guide

In terms of gear, I'm using gloves with Foc (Focus) and Sub-Weapon with Hit Rate [1] and both spins for AOE / DPS called Spinning Attack (from Mighty Majin Skill tree) and Spinning Flame Breath (From Ultimate Majin Skill Tree) with RP[2] to Reduce their CD (CoolDown), and I'm using Jacket and Pants with %LP [3], Shoes with Movement Speed[4], rings with CD Reduction.. called Personalized Rings (we can find them by random drop, Auction House, etc) , and some properties [5] earrings, they stack with our properties buffs Enchanting Breeze from Mighty majin (14 Props at max) skill tree and Miraculous Fitness (18 props at max) from Ultimate majin skill tree, but the skills by theirself don't stacks, so we have to choose one, and as Ultimate Majin, Miraculous Fitness gives the more props. You can choose to max Enchanting Breeze and then reset until you have Miraculous Fitness at max, its up to you and up to your build friend.. just in case, to reset skills we have 2 options. the 1st one is to go to any class master/expert at any town, 1 free reset per week, every Thursday resets this chance, or using a green book called Skill Reset Book from Cash Shop, but it's a tradable item and we can get it from other players / Auction house.

1.I'm using this combo at weapons because Mighty Majins, in special the Ultimate Majin lacks Hit Rate and without it we miss a lot... Foc as itself helps with Hit Rate and Improving a bit our Healing from Healing Breeze (Mighty Majin skill and the only one we have to heal us/others) since it counts as an Energy Base Skill and Foc give us some Energy Attack and talking about our Sub Weapon, there isn't Focus for them... but we could get Hit Rate.

2. RP are those spheres below your character portrait at the top-left of the screen and are used to power up / tweak some skills, we can charge them with Z (I'm assuming you did your Time Line Quest/TLQ's) when we are out combat and when we receive dmg at combat (the higher dmg the faster they fill).. to use RP we need to keep pressed a skill key for a short time then the RP menu or options pop up and we need to press a key (from number 1 to 6, up to the unlocked RP options / Skill Level) according to what we need, or we can set up an RP Tweak to a skill to use it automatically when we keep pressed the key, to do that we need to click the * at the skill icon at our skills tree and select the one we need.

3. LP=Life Points / Health Points,. %LP means we recover that percent of the damage received as health.

4. I'm using Movement Speed at shoes because.. like it say,. it allow to move faster, specially during spins.. but i do have a Shoes with Con (Constitution) just in case.

5. They boost our Offense and Defense by certain % according to the ones our enemy is using (each properties aka. props point means 1% boost on offense/defense at certain attribute), we have something similar to Pokemon where water have the advantage over fire, but instead of Elements, we have Attributes: None or Neutral (the default from regular non boss drops), Honest > Wild > Funny > Strange > Elegant > Honest and we can give them only to Gloves, Sub Weapon and Jacket, to do that we need to go to any Upgrade Merchant at Towns and click at Change Attributes, we need zenny (the higher lvl the item is, the expensive) and some spare equip (to increase chance of success) with the same level/quality (normal, superior, excellent, rare, legendary) or higher, then we put the item we are going to give an attribute at the Equip slot and then, the spare equip at the Attribute (if we put the cursor over an Attribute, it show some info about it) we are aiming, and then press Change Attribute a pop up will show telling us we have a 50% chance of Success and the zenny required.. we Click at Ok and that's it.. if it fails a Random Attribute will be added instead the one we choose., at both cases it will show a Success.

--------------------------------------

To level up, this guide is pretty good with very good bonus info, even for our lvl 60 cap: Powerleveling guide.

For an Ultimate Majin guide, this is a good one: Ultimate majin guide (updated with pro builds from butterfinger sept 23 2017)

Almost forgot to tell you something for all classes, Red icon skills means they are Physical based, Blue ones means they are Energy Based, and purple means Debuff.

The ofensive/healing for Mighty Majin skill tree are based of the gloves, the higher their upgrade, the better offensive/healing from them, while the Ultimate Majin skills, their dmg calculation comes from Sub Weapon, but.. the Stats from both of them, from gloves and sub,..works for both skill trees, since they stacks (it works the same for the skills from other classes).

Sorry for my English, not my main Language..

Best Wishes Friend! :)

• Thank you so much helped out alot :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!