Returning to dbo with disappointment

• let me start off by saying I love Dbog. I have always supported and never had a problem. The pre open beta that got wiped was broken, but the promise of a full wipe and fresh start without exploits made me except how broken it was. Bugs are understandable... but my biggest problem was the +15 upgraded gear that was exploited to get. I log on the past few days and once again i see people in full +15 gear -_-...soooo.. are people duping again?. why is this server already broken?...i think i may tap out finally after all these years of playing. extremely disappointed :(

• broken option is gone and ppl upgrading items +8/10 with red/blue stones only so... Also the best thing is that, that some ppl in this community want make +15 100% succesfull and even more easy. Anyway here are some players that spend a lot of time on upgrading system like mussolini and they understand it, i have nothing against it and good for him, he can make +15 when he wants, the problem is with game they broke the whole upgrade system when they remove broken option, they let players learn this system. In old times you was afraid of broken option and when you hit +10 you was feeling like a god and today broken card and +10 is meh.

• Problem is bots, they are selling daily thousands of whites and upgrading stones.

Result is that people with deep pockets, can buy hundreds and hundreds of them, resulting in gear +13~15

this is easy to solve just watch who posting many stones on market and follow the player on invisible mode for a while, check all his accounts, with who he trade etc. This is easy to settle but it won't solve the +15 problem kek.

• The problem is as already said the removal of the broken option. Also the droprate of upgrade stones got increased. On tw you dropped 1 stone maybe every 1h as a turtle. Now you get over 10 stones in 1 hour.

Another problem is that people get way to much brown boxes and thanks to that everyone has the stats they want without spending much on it. You can now spend all your money for u stones.

Moreover we have bots who farm the whole time but I don't think they are the real reason for the +15. It's more like this game got way to easy and noob friendly. After each update it goes further away from being a classic mmo and closer to being pvp pserver.

• The problem is as already said the removal of the broken option. Also the droprate of upgrade stones got increased. On tw you dropped 1 stone maybe every 1h as a turtle. Now you get over 10 stones in 1 hour.

Another problem is that people get way to much brown boxes and thanks to that everyone has the stats they want without spending much on it. You can now spend all your money for u stones.

Moreover we have bots who farm the whole time but I don't think they are the real reason for the +15. It's more like this game got way to easy and noob friendly. After each update it goes further away from being a classic mmo and closer to being pvp pserver.

Bots ARE the main problem.

they are responcible for 85%+ of all the ugrading stones in the auctionhouse.

People with deep pockets just buy many of them, get all their items +13~15 withoud too much trouble.

• Basically just a big amount of people botting with VPNs then basically money laundering all the stones so it's quite hard to track down who actually is the one botting which then floods the market with stones

is easy just track the money.

first we looking on market who selling millions of stones, then we look where he send the money/with who he trade, daneos can check it. Same with stones we can check from who the seller getting the stones, is simple all what you need is time and some effort.

• Bots ARE the main problem.

they are responcible for 85%+ of all the ugrading stones in the auctionhouse.

People with deep pockets just buy many of them, get all their items +13~15 withoud too much trouble.

People like you?

And for the broken option I have no words. Everyone around plays different mmos and they laugh that upgrade system here is random, now you think old broken option would stop it all? It would only cause people to leave this game because after long farms you would just destroy that thing you bought from auction house completely if you don't use white stones at lowest rng level. Most of these full +15 are Chinese (trust me out of many only 2 people aren't Chinese with +15 from what i saw). There are sites with them illegally doing stuff in dbog and they share bugs/programs whatever with each other. I just wish as someone suggested for fun to see higher grades than +12 or +13 cease to exist like +12 was the max. No point in having higher for lvl 70 if this happens. NO broken card can ever fix this so stop with this idea. Most people still struggle on getting gear +9/+11 after farming everyday. System is nor hard nor easy it's random. 4 letters "B.O.T.S".

• People like you?

And for the broken option I have no words. Everyone around plays different mmos and they laugh that upgrade system here is random, now you think old broken option would stop it all? It would only cause people to leave this game because after long farms you would just destroy that thing you bought from auction house completely if you don't use white stones at lowest rng level. Most of these full +15 are Chinese (trust me out of many only 2 people aren't Chinese with +15 from what i saw). There are sites with them illegally doing stuff in dbog and they share bugs/programs whatever with each other. I just wish as someone suggested for fun to see higher grades than +12 or +13 cease to exist like +12 was the max. No point in having higher for lvl 70 if this happens. NO broken card can ever fix this so stop with this idea. Most people still struggle on getting gear +9/+11 after farming everyday. System is nor hard nor easy it's random. 4 letters "B.O.T.S".

you can easily Upgrade to +11 +12 with a few days of farming. This game is way to easy. I don't know how you farm or how much you farm but you get your end gear to fast and +11 +12 is enough to do everything. If you play active you need only a few weeks to win budos and do all pve content (only gear skill is another story).

• you can easily Upgrade to +11 +12 with a few days of farming. This game is way to easy. I don't know how you farm or how much you farm but you get your end gear to fast and +11 +12 is enough to do everything. If you play active you need only a few weeks to win budos and do all pve content (only gear skill is another story).

Talk for yourself. I recently used 70kk and ended up with +7- +10 set. Yes I do use white stones and yes I do use advanced ones, so not everyone can get +11 in a few days. So what is your suggestion? You think making item destroyed would make it harder? You would just need more white stones at early levels and that's it. The only reason retail didn't have many +15 is because it was more p2w and you couldn't reach that without cashing. If bots ruin it then they will exist no matter what you do about the upgrade system. Remove +3 from advanced (can't believe i'm saying this with worst upgrades) and they won't jump to +15 from +12. If you got better ideas than broken cards destroying your best gear then please share it with us.

• is easy just track the money.

first we looking on market who selling millions of stones, then we look where he send the money/with who he trade, daneos can check it. Same with stones we can check from who the seller getting the stones, is simple all what you need is time and some effort.

i'm sure it's a lot harder than just looking at the auction house logs, i think the botters would have traded small amounts between different characters and also selling through personal shop. You'd probably get a few innocent people banned from it

• i'm sure it's a lot harder than just looking at the auction house logs, i think the botters would have traded small amounts between different characters and also selling through personal shop. You'd probably get a few innocent people banned from it

daneos was able to check easy when ppl were cashing and trade items/zeni to another characters then refound, because he can see your character logs, with who and what player trade, where he sending messages etc, so dont say that this is hard because is not and domt tell that innocent ppl will get banned because bots dont trade money and stones with random ppl use brain.

• is easy just track the money.

It IS easy, but the GMs are not doing it, so it remains our biggest problem. I reported and got about 25 bots banned by just flying around for a few hours and recording people's botting habits, but there's STILL a ton of bots left, selling hundreds of stones at once, likely the alts of said bots.

I understand Daneos not having the power to put in anti-botting measures atm, or wanting to waste his time hunting down bots manually....but the least the GMs could do is do what I did, some random guy recording botters. If every GM worked together to hunt down bots and reported it to Daneos, and Daneos did a little investigation to see which accounts are linked to the botters, we'd be settled.

And no, we can't let bots run loose 'til Daneos puts in anti-botting measures, because by then they'll have all the zeni and gear to thrive in the lvl70 cap, and everyone will suffer for it.

• I'll make a confession, just last week, I manage to upgrade both my lvl 60 pants and stick which was both at +0 and into +12 after a few greens, purple and a bit of red, blues and white and after I made them both to +12 amd realising how easy this has become, I think I made a mistake putting all of that upgrade thread that I did and I want to say srry that I did. Although I will not agree with breaking the item like it did in tw, I would say that when you get a broken with white, it should give -6 to the gear, which will set you way back.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• I'll make a confession, just last week, I manage to upgrade both my lvl 60 pants and stick which was both at +0 and into +12 after a few greens, purple and a bit of red, blues and white and after I made them both to +12 amd realising how easy this has become, I think I made a mistake putting all of that upgrade thread that I did and I want to say srry that I did. Although I will not agree with breaking the item like it did in tw, I would say that when you get a broken with white, it should give -6 to the gear, which will set you way back.

I f*cking called it! You, and most of the others who agreed with you, were frustrated af²! Told you and the others Upgrade is pure luck and on here it is too damn easy. But y'all so hurt that you ignore everything. See my profile picture? That's my face in RL to y'all on that Thread xD

And i agree with everyone on here who also says that the game has become way too easy compared to the old one.

A solution by making stone drops harder again would be dope but unfair to other ppl that start now etc. So that one is out i guess.

Bringing Break option back would be dope af. Would give White Stones more worth and ppl could make some zeni with that. Also, hopefully, server won't be flooded with trash stuff.

I also agree with EchoSon about the GM part. No diss to you guys but i haven't seen any GM online somewhere since i started here on DBOG (maybe they go invisible mode or whatever dunno) They need to be more present ingame. Watching some spots and sh*t to locate Bot ppl. Hate that "make a ticket with a video" thing to report some Bot. A GM should be online, we contact them [could end bad for the GM in getting chat spammed i guess so i think shouting in Trade chat to get attention would be fine. If someone abuses it for anything else besides Bot detection or real ingame problems etc. = 1 week ban!], give them the Name and problem solved fast. And if ppl say "but GMs might not have enough time to do that" ...well then time to retire and let others take a shot at this. I don't even know what GMs here do besides "testing out changes" etc... Cuz ingame i see nothing but madness from other players xD

Make this damn game harder instead of easier ffs!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• HI there guys,

as a former member of dbog team i can assure gm's are online usually they are not able to be seen or they play on an account and not tell people who they are so they can be incognito.

moderators,cm, gms and the tm are quite busy behind the scenes checking tickets, dealing with issues in game, testing for bugs, preparing notes for update patches, testing possible updates.etc

just because some members arent showing there faces in the community doesnt mean they arent doing stuff behind the scenes I can assure you all team members are working hard.

but that being said I think there isnt enough gms available to deal with this growing issues of bots.

There some moderators who have been around for a while who know the ropes and in my faithful opinion should be promoted to game master to assist with the game master duties. Im talking about Kakarot and Kuromi.

both of them have served faithfully as moderators I think it would be time for them to step up and assist the gms

what you guys think?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!