LVL 60 - No Content

• At the moment we have no content, so more and more players are stopping till next cap.

My ideia is, if u wanna keep this cap till next client update, to:

• reactivate the BIDs with new lvl 60 drops ( L earring, L Cell-X rings like 15 con instead of 20 like lvl 70, 11 prop combo rings from Kraken, etc);
    • make a new difficult on UD6 with better equip drops;
    • Add CCBD till CC110 and maybe add a lower stats version of CC150 auras to it;
    • Add a 2nd budokai party maybe at friday in same schedule of solo at thursday;
    • Add a lvl 60 CCBD new set with same defenses of Craft (balanced defenses for every class) but it's legendary and has a cd combo;
    • etc

There's a lot of things u guys can do to make this game more active and not let it die again.

• Good idea but unfortunately its not inline with DBOG team schedule. Daneos as the only coder is fucusing on some long distance goal neglecting whats happening right now (+there is also paypal issue). Either he listens to this suggestion and improve the game current state or hope its gonna be fine and new client will bring back players. Somehow Im 90% sure he will choose to continue working on winter update thus ignoring Zebiru idea :(

• i disagree with new ccbd defences same defences as craft.

Craft defences have wayy too much defences to begin with (just calculate the total defences Energy+physical defence, compared to other defences)

Just giving some ideas to keep players active in-game doing stuff but I get ur point about the defenses, maybe just a better balanced def than cc90 set, or a little higher defenses?? or a better cd combo

• At the moment we have no content, so more and more players are stopping till next cap.

My ideia is, if u wanna keep this cap till next client update, to:

• reactivate the BIDs with new lvl 60 drops ( L earring, L Cell-X rings like 15 con instead of 20 like lvl 70, 11 prop combo rings from Kraken, etc);
    • make a new difficult on UD6 with better equip drops;
    • Add a 2nd budokai party maybe at friday in same schedule of solo at thursday;

I think these are great ideas to get others to remain engaged at this cap! im not sure how easy it will be for daneos to do this but I hop he does.

• Add CCBD till CC110 and maybe add a lower stats version of CC150 auras to it;
    • Add a lvl 60 CCBD new set with same defenses of Craft (balanced defenses for every class) but it's legendary and has a cd combo;
    • etc

There's a lot of things u guys can do to make this game more active and not let it die again.

althought these ideas seem great on paper i can for see problems with them. Cbbd auras at 110 kinda takes away from defeating the entire ccbd at 70 cap. Adding auras at that level would be hard to implement and really wouldnt be worth daneos time.

the ccbd armour being the same as craft defense would only spread the gap between classes that are broken already with classes that are awaiting for the broken ones to be nerfed.

I think this idea should wait until nerfs to the broken classes in pvp are ironed out . then maybe look at it.

anyways its good to see a community member show such love and devotion to the game. and suggest ideas to help the server.

Personally I think the server will not reach the population levels it had at early launch of the game. but i wont go into detail about that.

keep up the good work guys !

• Cbbd auras at 110 kinda takes away from defeating the entire ccbd at 70 cap. Adding auras at that level would be hard to implement and really wouldnt be worth daneos time.

It's a lower status aura version of cc150 auras, just to motivate ppl to keep farming CC and be active in game.

• and what is the content for level 70? CC 150 and .......

since there are no " raids " in this game there wont be much pve content.

after farm all gear and upgrade almost all you can do is PVP.

and thats one of much reasons why they have to rework PVP with a whole new core-balance.

sure when level 70 cap comes the servers will be full but just wait 2 months and same thing like now will happen.

• It'd be cool to see the level 70 Ultras with several million LP that used to wonder Papaya come back. And when Daneos does decide to re-implement them into the game he'd add some sort of guild quest system, that gives guilds incentives to go around hunting such powerful but kind of pointless beasts . Or maybe he can add some sort of wanted system on platform to give players something fun to do on plat, or possibly a total kill leader board, etc.

P.S. The Level 70 Ultra idea was just an example of what kind of large scale group fights that can be implemented by Daneos in DBOG(assuming he's capable of doing so). It had nothing to do with adding content to the level 60 cap, but my other ideas for PvP were.

• when ever i read threads like this i think did you guys have all classes on lvl 60 withs full 60 gear befor asking for new stuff? or you only played 1main, 1 buff twink char up to 60 by grinding in ud3 and have nothing to do then?

• when ever i read threads like this i think did you guys have all classes on lvl 60 withs full 60 gear befor asking for new stuff? or you only played 1main, 1 buff twink char up to 60 by grinding in ud3 and have nothing to do then?

i do :S

• It'd be cool to see the level 70 Ultras with several million LP that used to wonder Papaya come back. And when Daneos does decide to re-implement them into the game he'd add some sort of guild quest system, that gives guilds incentives to go around hunting such powerful but kind of pointless beasts . Or maybe he can add some sort of wanted system on platform to give players something fun to do on plat, or possibly a total kill leader board, etc.

P.S. The Level 70 Ultra idea was just an example of what kind of large scale group fights that can be implemented by Daneos in DBOG(assuming he's capable of doing so). It had nothing to do with adding content to the level 60 cap, but my other ideas for PvP were.

I love this idea, especially for players like myself who rarely to never to PvP. Adding rand hi LP bosses throughout different sectors is a great way to get people grouping and engaged.

This was in the original game? (I only made it to level 46 in the original)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!