LVL 60 - No Content

• when ever i read threads like this i think did you guys have all classes on lvl 60 withs full 60 gear befor asking for new stuff? or you only played 1main, 1 buff twink char up to 60 by grinding in ud3 and have nothing to do then?

Creating all classes doesn't give us new content, only make us play the same content 12x

• if you dont have all classes then making a new one and learning to play with it is new content the class it self is the new content at that moment xD

Stop playing around and cut to the chase. Stop acting like you don't already know what Zebiru's talking about. Leveling by either questing, or power leveling is quite literally the exact same thing for any class you do no matter what class you play. For some classes it's slower, for others it's faster, period. And that's not even the point of this thread, Zebiru created this thread so the community can make posts stating what they think should be added to the game to make it more active. What you posted is the equivalent to if the creators of World of Warcraft decided to cancel their new expansion pack and came up with the excuse "Well, we already have 10+ classes in the game so our new content is for you to play and max all of them". We already know there are 12 classes in the game, that was always in the game. It's a unproductive way of thinking, and the game's not going to go anywhere if you think like that.

• According to some people, who sadly do have big impact, influence to Daneos and team, game is at this stage.

No one of you want to face the truth that this project is run 50% of old DBO players and 50% new players that never played the game before.

Now as you can see that due changes and boring style of game, old players and new players are leaving the game.

Sadly, old players sure keep some of bugs, some of them even abuse them and some even use bots.

Game security is broken soo much that even market inside of game is broken too and it needs to be fixed asap.

I am sure that Daneos and team means that by new client and update, that will have some of security that old client had before, game guard and AFK/bot check system where it would be a bit longer timer soo that even those with low intelligence can pass it and bots would be kicked out.

Soo when security aspect of game is handled then we can talk about features that would benefit the game, making more events.

1. In - game DBO quiz

2. Fish event , revamp of guild system with more features ( guild skills, quests, guild summon) and more

and many more that I already posted and suggested long, long time ago.

PS: Force the game to stay as it was before, will face same fate again. It shall die.
    With soo many games out there, no one will focus here since you won't feel any reason to invest time or money here.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Kirito confirmed no updates only bug fixes until the new client is released in December

"There's no intention of adding new content until the new client is released. Only bug fixes for now, as stated in the news post, 5 days ago."

tbh they are asking for this game to die

• It won't die. Just die hard players who might take a break instead of playing it on regular basis.

There will be enough ppl playing this.

But i get your point. Not saying it's right but tbh i'd rather wait more for lvl 70 cap if it means it will work without big issues. It'll be worth it. Also even if we go 70 cap next week, in about two or three months, we'll reach the point that you guys are in now xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Without any update majority of players will quit the game before "big update" hits live server. People already have saved up tons of coins to craft CC items and saved enough boxes from majins to get very good stats in lvl 70 items. We are already capable of killing any BID and CC 150 is possible with current items (mainly because how easy upgrade is). This game needs new challenges or soon we will log in 2/3 times per week just for Budokai.

"There's no intention of adding new content until the new client is released. Only bug fixes for now, as stated in the news post, 5 days ago." - this is death sentence to DBOG. Nobody gonna cash cuz no reason to do so anymore -> no profit so Daneos doesnt care -> server shutdown. Even small thing like opening BIDs can make this game live little longer.

• ^

The things you listed literally just says: It's boring now, add 70 cap so we can finish end game to get bored again xD

Adding 70 content now doesn't mean new content. Same sh*t all over again. And ppl will finish those things fast again too. As you said, they have enough boxes to get good things...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• My intention was to show you game currently is in pointa A. We heading to point Z - "big update" new clinet. Issue is there is nothing in between points A and Z. Becasue there is nothing to do many players quit and this lead to snowball effect of quiting the game cuz the less people the harder to find party and without proper party many people cant enjoy the game (ex. party for UD3 or CC) so they quit.

New content is not necessary lvl 70 cap. It can be sometging Zebir suggested in 1st post of this thread. Lets take Oozaru event for example. Everything is ready just add reward ex. chance that white lvl 80 Oozaru might drop Treasure Chest same as sometimes Kraken dropped and you needed gold key to open it and it contained either autopot or STR/SOUL etc. pot or small chance for silver box. Easy to implement and we already have something to do while waiting till winter.

Again in my opinion adding a little bit of new content to game like Zebiru suggested isnt the goal itself but rather a way to keep players in game till winter. It will be something fresh for little bit of time, than we get bored as you said but not for long cuz Daneos gonna hit us with new clinet. At least thats how I see it.

• I don't disagree with adding a little more content in between now and December; inf fact, I would love if that were the case. However, I think we can all afford to be patient here. I can't imagine that this is the only game people are playing right now.

Sounds like we have a pretty significant update coming at the end of the year and they want to save all their new content for that. Now maybe I'm different because I play the game pretty sporadically, haven't reached the cap, and still have stuff to do. But I'm more than ok with waiting on the big update.

Again, I would love for them to add something here and there in between. And lord kknows they need to work on fixing these bot issues. But in the meant time, I'll probably try a different class when I reach the current cap and try to exmplore some other things, but people will still play the game between now and then.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!