CCBD team guide

• Team 1

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2445/

Points and disadvantages

+Greatest survival ability for entire team, from any team combination

+Good AoE with spins, candyball transformation and firespin if teamwork is good

+The tank will have both Ultimate and Grand cheff buffs

-Less single target DPS when compared to other team setups.

Team 2

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2446/

This is the most basic team, works fine

+decent aoe

+best agro managment for tank

+okay single target dps

Team 3

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2447/

+this team has the highest DPS from all teams

-The tank needs to be really good at holding agro

-Rest of the team needs to be good equipped in case tank losses agro, or adds run away, or something happens in higher floors.

Team 4

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2448/

this is a non-speed team wich takes advantage of crane hermit spells like dodon barrage wich reduces enemy physical defence by almost 2000(60 cap), weaken defence by another 532, and the maximum LP reduction by 33% LP.

Add swordman increased dmg spells from behind aswell as other debuffs.

+non speed team with actually good dps

+fun

-Takes good teamwork/players to be effective

• I have to say well done skedar. very well explained giving the pros and cons. from what I have seen first 3 teams you listed are by far the most common.

as for team 4 it rarely happens. alot of people dont view swordsmen useful for ccbd sadly.

hopefully your post brings some light to the folks who refuse to take a swordsmen in a ccbd party.

• This can be speed party too, swordsman can tank bosses with its prop debuff and attack speed but sm has to wear prop accessories.

With crane hermit debuffs, MA energy defence debuff and SM prop debuff. It would be huge dps using attack speed.

So i would say change party to:

1. SM
    2. Crane hermit
    3. Poko priest
    4. Ultimate majin
    5. Dende Priest
  • I'd say SM would go just fine as a DPS on team 3 as the other DPS classes. Aside from their superior attack speed DPS to both Crane, and Turtle, they also have glaring slash which makes it far easier for the tank to tank the boss, and it increases the parties overall DPS by as 30 props. You can argue that Crane's -33% lp debuff is on par. However it doesn't make it easier to tank the boss, their bleed AoEs are roughly as viable as burning attack, and they do less damage than Martial Artists.

• I have to say well done skedar. very well explained giving the pros and cons. from what I have seen first 3 teams you listed are by far the most common.

as for team 4 it rarely happens. alot of people dont view swordsmen useful for ccbd sadly.

hopefully your post brings some light to the folks who refuse to take a swordsmen in a ccbd party.

Honestly if you're not going to take a SK/DW as your tank, then the chances of them taking literally any other class with them aside from Turtle Hermit for it's AoE DPS is very slim. Swordsmen isn't the only class that has trouble finding CC90-100 parties. Classes such as both Plasma Majin and Fighters are almost never found in any higher floor CC party due to the fact their role is easily taken by other similar but more viable classes. Fighter can have their spot taken by a SM very easily considering they do roughly the same amount of auto attack damage, and because Fighter has nothing special to offer while SM has glaring slash. As for Plasma Majins well their existence's kind of pointless in CC. If you want them for their AoE DPS, you've got Turtle Hermit, if you want them for their immunity buff which helps boosts your survivability from minion stuns, well then you've got Ultimate Majin or Grand Chef that give buffs and can remove debuffs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!