Patch Notes - August 9th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Upgrade bonus was not correctly calculated if the weapon/armor had very low stats.
    • Movements left & turn left, left & turn right, right & turn right and right & turn left coordinate calculation fixed.
    • Flight movement calculation fixed.
    • Staying inside the dash animation when losing all movement speed during a dash.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• Staying inside the dash animation when losing all movement speed during a dash.

Soo no more lame ass, spiritualist slowass animation that locks you down with their slowdowns... If this is it, nice.

Can't reach Lostcoco with some skills but with some you can....

Long range fight, IT IS ON!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Also for future changes. Can we have a moment for Plasma Majins Buffs? That needs some changes. Talking about the regular buffs here, not passive.

Atm plasma majin literally can only use the dex/cd buff. Other buffs suck hard. On wonder majin skill tree we got Spiritual Power-up which gives only 17 energy attack when maxed out. What a joke. Serene Focus (the little over time heal skill) should also heal a little more. 83 LP and 40 EP every 2 seconds...kinda lame.

Then on Plasma Skill Tree we have two more buffs. The one being the dex/cd one. For plasma majin only the cd part is of interest. Dex is more for fighters/sm when they are in a party with a plasma. I can live with that i guess. And at last, Burning Rage. Maxed out it gives Plasmas a stunning 48 energy attack (lmao) and 309 Burn Defense (dunno why) when maxed out. The energy attack amount is better than Spiritual Power-Up. But still a lame amount. Also the buff is only for 2 minutes... The Passive Skills are ok to me.

It's just the buffs that are useless af. Hope this gets changed soon. Plasma is a dope class. You can farm with it and they do good sh*t in group PvP. Just needs a little boost.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Kirito: Removed off-topic deleted posts ().

• Can we get Master Class Change item added to the game please? cba boxing everything again

For the record im talking about only switching between your own master class (Turtle > Crane, Swordsman > Fighter ect...)

• There's no intention of adding new content until the new client is released. Only bug fixes for now, as stated in the news post, 5 days ago.

You might want to rethink that, otherwise you can stop what you're doing because you'll have no players by then xD

Been a while since I had a laugh, thanks

Also, sorry but I have to point out the audacity here..

Patch notes:

Yeah, no

Updates:

Nope, but hey, look what we have in plans for long after you get bored! Cool, isn't it?

Also, why are you calling it weekly maintenance if it takes place monthly if we're lucky? XD

• Long story short, if Daneos could release the client now and then these features over time, every week, he probably would. The thing is, it's impossible. Those features can't be done on the current client and almost everything needs to be re-written.

The breakthrough for this client came a bit unexpected at the time, but Daneos wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary. The new update, as well as the potential for future updates with this client will definitely be worth the wait.

A lot can happen and it might even be released sooner than expected, who knows. It will be a while, but if you want to take a break until then or quit, that's entirely up to you and each person individually. We'll still be here and it's better to do this now than later, otherwise it would've taken even longer and it will also work to ensure a much better Level 70 cap.

• You might want to rethink that, otherwise you can stop what you're doing because you'll have no players by then xD

Been a while since I had a laugh, thanks

Did you read the news announcement? I don’t think you understand, that in order for DBO G to progress, the new client that’s been in development is needed.

Let me highlight this part of the news announcement for anyone who missed it or didn’t bother to read:

That being said, there will be numerous changes made when we release it, but also in the future, as well. This new client will be able to provide several new possibilities for interesting additions to the game that the previous client couldn't!

What this means is, the new client is essential as it can add in new content in which the current client cannot have. The current client is limited/restricted to what it can do, and what can be added.

• Did you read the news announcement? I don’t think you understand, that in order for DBO G to progress, the new client that’s been in development is needed.

Yes, I read it. Especially the part saying that you plan to roll it out in winter.

If you claim that without reworking the client progress can't be achieved, fair enough, i don't have knowledge to comment on that.

What I'm saying is you can't honestly expect this game to be alive until then without feeding dying player base any content.

• We might add a couple of new dogis next week.

awesome! cant wait, hype is stronk here that's what everyone is waiting for,much love for you and this is great news, probably all channels will be full again, ps i wonder if is at least some new dogi and not next version of same recolored dogi...

9 recolored versions of covboy dogi and shlt like this is mistake, they should be insta replaced by something more creative

OF36YuV