DBOG Solving Gameplay Stutter Solutions

• What about 2.0 client? When Daneos was still "owner" of DBOG, there was 2.0 with no freezes If i good remember. But he delay wipe + 2.0 client officialy all the time.

And we sit on 1.0 all the time now?

As a player i think stutter win10 freezes should be priority now, not new things / level cap. I get used to stutter, but its still annyoing and always be.

• 2.0 stops them, yes. It's not currently publicly available. We're going to start work on it soon. The reason we're not working on it right now is that there are a lot of things we can do to improve the game server side that we're currently working on, so that when we do stop active server side development to focus on the client, players will have a lot of things to do in game to keep busy while they wait.

• Wait, it *does*? It's not available and I just missed it, right? It's still part of a private test branch, correct? Just want to make sure I understand the wording properly.

it was avaible in old owner time, but hten he left the project and stoped working it then he closed it, verdant rn is solving working in some stuffs, as he said he will be working on 2.0 client ( is a NTL Beta client based on Korean client ) that dsnt have issue with windows 10 like the atm client :D

• Wow the new launcher has this Win10 Fix option but when it's enabled you can't log in, there goes the fix BRAVO, and the new client I keep seeing is probably centuries away.

Yeah, the w10 fix was from the client before this one, we've been experimenting with a version of the Daneos client to see if it solves any of our issues temporarily, until we can get to the new client. It's still a little unclear if the w10 freeze fix works better than the new client, but we'll see. We're still in the test phase of this newer client, it's only been a couple of weeks.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!