White Stones level 70

• Remove u70 white from being dropped after level 70 cap release and add them to golden chest for the longevity of the game. The reason for so many +15 is the fact that there is way too many whites being introduce to the game this will cut that into small amounts per day. Since level 70 stones are not obtainable as of now except whites from Wagu machine, it is not too late to make this change.

• Yes this and few crucial parts:

1. Afk/Bot check or guard (Bots ruin everything)

2. Break card now without white stone break gear and with white stone, item is saved but +0

3. More events

4. Change of scramble event ( party vs party) and all party members can make wish, soon wish is made they are kicked out of event

5. Guild fixed ( Guild shop, guild quests, guild boss [ it can be crazy fish event that use to be before for zeni ]

6. New zeni sinks that would prevent market from blowing up

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I know there's a lot o people that agree with that bullshit, but remember you guys that if all the 70 whites are just a cash item, so mostly players have no perspective of getting strong and maybe just abandon the game. Well, probably I will. Never put my hands in anything bigger than +13, even playing for months and being the strongest guy in my guild, that have dozens of lvl 60 players, a couple of then cashers, even. Right now and then the ones that can really afford +15 itens are less than 5% of the players. More than 95% of the players pass the most of they time hard working in the game to produce the zeni (selling itens in the stores - that's where ALL the zeni comes from), stones and good itens that less than 5% elite acumulate. That game "elite" then just ask for a more unbalance in the game, so they can fart in the face of most players and make they your slaves. But no one have fun just watching the same op guys being strong and never ever having any perspective of being one of them, that's sad even. No one play a game to be sad about the shitty economy system of it. People play games to have fun, if they don't, they quit. A LOT of the firends I used to play with already quit because of this. You guys want mostly of players to quit for the sake of a elite minority. Well, you all have the right to think that way, but you all will kill the game for good if get what you want.

• I know there's a lot o people that agree with that bullshit, but remember you guys that if all the 70 whites are just a cash item, so mostly players have no perspective of getting strong and maybe just abandon the game. Well, probably I will. Never put my hands in anything bigger than +13, even playing for months and being the strongest guy in my guild, that have dozens of lvl 60 players, a couple of then cashers, even. Right now and then the ones that can really afford +15 itens are less than 5% of the players. More than 95% of the players pass the most of they time hard working in the game to produce the zeni (selling itens in the stores - that's where ALL the zeni comes from), stones and good itens that less than 5% elite acumulate. That game "elite" then just ask for a more unbalance in the game, so they can fart in the face of most players and make they your slaves. But no one have fun just watching the same op guys being strong and never ever having any perspective of being one of them, that's sad even. No one play a game to be sad about the shitty economy system of it. People play games to have fun, if they don't, they quit. A LOT of the firends I used to play with already quit because of this. You guys want mostly of players to quit for the sake of a elite minority. Well, you all have the right to think that way, but you all will kill the game for good if get what you want.

Golden chest is dropped item inside ud's and golden key can be obtain from token shop its not only for cashers

• the main reason for the +14-15 items are bots and multi client. they farm tons of token with to many chars at the same time but with lv70 update stones from token shop will be useless since there are u55. also there are alot bots in game who farm stones automaticly. u70 white are not the real problem, mybee decrease the drop of these white stones would bring more balance. they should be rare to drop like green and purple stones but the upgrade system itself is much harder and not like dbo retail. u get alot broke in a row and fail very often at even +8 or 9 if u have bad luck. broke -2 with white stone is fine.

Golden chest is dropped item inside ud's and golden key can be obtain from token shop its not only for cashers

u can see the next problem with that? classic speed partys will only get real benifit of this like it is in ccbd now. think about all other classes like plasma, fighter, swordsmann, crane, dw, sk. they dont even take sk or dw anymore since buffers are so tanky and in my opinion to overpowerd like they should be.

• mybee they can tank but they still need support from buffer and must be very carefully and it takes much more time. these scenario is very rare, thats why they dont do it like this always. i talking about the usualy main partys. most people want finish effective and fast. bosses are not weak, its normal. its just f100 thats all. later there will be also 101-150 and i think most people want finish that as fast as possible.

• I think best solution is increasing drop rate of white stones a little. Like Kamo said, they should be like purple/green stones.

Everything else is too much for most of the players on this server cuz they are used to get things in a comfortable way xD

Only problem that i see with making them drop harder is, Papaya Island will be full with ppl! We'll have the OP ppl with +10 and more fight for mobs to quest/grind to get to lvl 70. And then farm for U70 stones. I'm not sure how to solve that problem. More channels could be an option but not too effective. Let's say 10 ppl are at the same spot/area, with 8 channels that means 80 ppl on that same spot/area. But we have more than 80 ppl that will go to quest/grind/farm...

There is actually one more solution for that problem. I wrote that down in a Thread some time ago.

How about taking that "secret Dungeon" in Red Map, where those insect mobs are and just rework it. Best and easiest way is taking the insect mobs out of there and add those lvl 69 mob from Papaya into that Dungeon instead. It would be just a Mob swap. And since it's a Dungeon, no one can steal your mobs etc. and no one gets into eachothers way.

That Dungeon is mostly useless anyways. So just take it, swap the mobs and make it useful af!

The chest suggestion won't work good for classes that ppl never invite.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• This is pointless if you think about it. If at lvl70 it becomes super-hard to go over +10, then people's current +15 lvl65 and lvl60 gear will remain more viable for the longest time and then the botters, chinos, cheaters, and lucksters will win ANYWAY.

If we assume Daneos actually does something about the botting and cheating before the lvl70 cap, then we can all have a more equal real start at becoming equally powerful rather than give the cheaters this massive headstart by making lvl70 gear a pain to upgrade.

We need to quit thinking in "muh longevity" and start thinking game quality. Remember, anyone who really wanted to could have +15 gear, because the rates are easier on everyone. There's zero logic in complaining how people are more OP than you because of easy upgrade rates, because that means YOU could've done it too, but simply didn't. The issue here is botting and general cheaters. Let's focus on that rather than pretend we want RNG to screw us all over.

• Its not buffers that are too tanky, its ccb bosses being too weak. Even karmas or pokos can tank these bosses. Even humans with proper gear can tank them lmao

I see this problem in DBOG.

Boss dmg formula needs to be changed based on defense.

Lower the defense higher the dmg buff of boss.

Let say base good PVE def of human is 2k while of tanker is 4k.

Tanker will take non buffed defense from boss while human will get x2 dmg aka double dmg.

This way, only tanker classes ( SK, DW) would be able to tank with no problem while semi tankers as ultimate and chef would gain x 0. 5 buffed dmg from boss.

Maybe, based on defense is bad, maybe if it can be made, to be based on classes nor races, it would be way better.

They could be as party buffs or debuffs.

SK, DW - ( 10% less dmg from boss)

Ultimate Majin, Chef - ( 5% less dmg from boss)

Everyone else ( 20% more dmg from boss).

This would even fix and prevent those broken support classes as Poko with tanker gears, to even try to tank boss.

PS: This would only take effect when aggro is 100% on someone.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• iceman the super hero coming up with good suggestion to save the game :)

nice job mate hope this stuff gets implemented

• Hi,

Regarding "Bots" I would like to inform you that we're taking a new approach which is a total extermination, we're banning by waves instead of banning 1 by 1 hopefully it will reduce botting activities until the new client arrives.

That was in 2016 when there was no GM's around.

I hope they the dbog teams bans by ip instead of the current status quo banning by account. Players who charges back came back for a while due to this method not being the most effective.

If you ban a player it should be by ip and a forever ban. banning those ip addresses forever you will get better results. It may lower the population but its better for the overall game.

• Hi,

Regarding "Bots" I would like to inform you that we're taking a new approach which is a total extermination, we're banning by waves instead of banning 1 by 1 hopefully it will reduce botting activities until the new client arrives.

That was in 2016 when there was no GM's around.

Well then let me tell you to have an eye on Crystal Farm. After the Bots i reported, new ones appeared. Same thing that i wrote down in the ticket.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!