White Stones level 70

• what a joke of a reply from Daneos...

edit: i didn't see that this was from 2016, hopefully Daneos has changed his stance on the situation considering how many botters there are now.

That was in 2016 when there was no GM's around.

This, but even back then, it still made sense. Aside from the fact that he has to spend most of the time looking at coding, he (or anyone else) is not going to magically know where the bots are and when they are active. GMs are banning bots everyday and you can easily help by reporting in a ticket with video proof.

So, go out there and record some bots whenever you run across them, if you want to help the cause. However, if you don't have video proof, nothing can be done so don't even bother in that case.

If you're not able to record, at best you can either ask someone else to, or tell us on Discord, just in case someone might be available at that very moment to go check it out.

• so u get +15 but oh no i don't want anyone else to get +15 -_- u just want to own the game with ur cash @@ wth with u people there is alot of people including me can't even get +12 so stop complaining about it none cashers spend hours and hours farming for stones we don't just buy it with our cash and get +15 -_-

• I want to point something out about the bots, is it just me or has anyone else encountered lvl 60 bots where they log off if you come or fly near them? I encountered 3 of them now. And I can't report them because I can't record on my pc as proof because this shity pc is a Windows XP (long story short, my cousin pulled an April Fool prank on me and install XP and I couldn't change it back)

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• I want to point something out about the bots, is it just me or has anyone else encountered lvl 60 bots where they log off if you come or fly near them? I encountered 3 of them now. And I can't report them because I can't record on my pc as proof because this shity pc is a Windows XP (long story short, my cousin pulled an April Fool prank on me and install XP and I couldn't change it back)

Those are the ones i met at Crystal Farm. On the Farm they have dumb names, always SM with basic lvl 30 gear, nothing special. They kill mobs etc. and when i get close they switch Channel. I added one of them in my FL and when they switched CH, their location said Rose Canyon. And then suddenly Crystal Farm. I also can't record cuz i don't have the sh*t i need. Tbh i don't wanna put time into reporting Bots. What i wrote in my ticket (describing how that char acts) is enough proof that it's a Bot. I give the name and where i see them and that's it.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Same here. I was farming at PR South and some guy named Parents3 disappeared out of the blue once I approached him. So, I friended him and watched where he was going on the map. He went from PR South to Fran Fran North to Yahoi Oil Field in a matter of 2-5 seconds. Sadly, I didn't have enough time to record =/

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!