they ​ ​stone a large amount

• cashalot do you really belive that anti bot can fix something while even official relase with antibot and gameguard had problems with bots, moderators need take actions and just keep banning bots that players report. Chinese players will always find a way for walk over the anti bot and game guard until they smell money and profit. Delete all items and zeni from game, leave only empty characters with lvl, give back cp to players and male some events with cp for all players.

here should be also reward for players that reporting bots.

• cashalot do you really belive that anti bot can fix something while even official relase with antibot and gameguard had problems with bots, moderators need take actions and just keep banning bots that players report. Chinese players will always find a way for walk over the anti bot and game guard until they smell money and profit. Delete all items and zeni from game, leave only empty characters with lvl, give back cp to players and male some events with cp for all players.

here should be also reward for players that reporting bots.

Yeah they might find way to bypass game guard but it would be rare af, and even tho if they do, it is easy to handle those 5 bots than 20 or more.

Still for this game, everyone should expect to give up their hands from multi client, since soon game guards and anti bot kicks in, only 1 client will be allowed to play the game, unless you use sandboxie again.

Old game guard system isn't good nor bad, but it handle job, now without any guard in game, it is simply, HAX to be good, game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I still think daneos should bring back break and white stone only saves the item at +0... when he releases lvl70

-This will solve the issue of it being easy to upgrade to +15.

-People will start buying gear again.

-Bots will have harder time gearing.

I know many wouldnt like it, but its better than a reset since you cant just delete like that peoples efforts because of the few scum

• If he's going to break back the old break system, he has to remove all the upgraded level 65/70 armor sets that are already in the game. And he should return the success/fail/break rate back to what it was in Retail. Due to the fact you'd lose your item if it broke, there was a significantly higher chances of success, and lower rate of break. The reason you didn't see many +15s is because the system was set up in a way that you needed to cash to get past plus 12 due to white stones only being available in the cash shop. Thus leading players to either buy zeni or bot in order to afford the stones to upgrade to plus 15.

It won't make it any harder for botters to gear up because a DW needs plus 8 at best to farm efficiently, and Daneos would need to remove level 60 gear from the game otherwise they can use that to farm. Sure common players are bound to be tempted to buy upgraded gear, but the difference will be minuscule as white stones aren't very difficult to obtain. Unless Daneos lowers the drop rate to the point where a lot of the community find farming unrewarding(like in Retail/PoB), it won't accomplish much breaking back the break system.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!