Very exaggerated

• wdf lmao what happen to this game

ikr xD

When i saw that in AH today, the only thought i had was: "What a failure"

This sh*t was unthinkable in old DBO. And now look at this in AH.

Well, tbh since DBO died back then, i knew that the game would never be successful, even if someone brings it back.

Too many factors that destroy the game.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• dat feel when humans few months ago blame me GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

man, if you make a suggestion here to make the game a little harder, you get jumped on xD

Most of the ppl of this community only know one way: easier. If you go the other way, you get jumped on.

Pole_352a22_1197367.gif

* 3 guys = Players who enjoy the game the way it is

* the pole = someone who made a suggestion that makes the game harder

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Dont be that supriprised, whether if you cash hard or you farm 24/7 for 1 year non stopping there is no way to get that much stuff.

It doesnt matter if its an upgrade/zeni/duplicate or whatever bug you can imagine but it is a vulnerability in the game.

The big picture is the game's life cycle was pretty good:

• Daneos by his own in a small community (ragezone or something like that)
    • Creating his own community (DBOG) with a small team of moderators/gms/translators
    • Founders packs to speed up the development (if Daneos make money with this project he can put in more time = accelerate game development)
    • Closed beta for founders (rewarding the investment) + increasing the moderators/gms team from time to time as the community was getting bigger
    • Pre Open beta to get a real feeling of a big amount of players trying to play/hack/break the game + Mateo (another dev) speeding up the progress for a short period of time (idk what happened to him but as far as i know is not in the team right now)
    • Server wipe and Open Beta officially started with 1 PERSON dealing with EVERYTHING (bug fixes + new content + maintences + website + forum + paying methods + paying disputes + making decisions about new changes such as balance/events/pay2win etc). The "TEAM" is just a small group of good ppl trying to calm down the forum and translating the game.

He can react to hacks banning ips/accounts, eventually fixing some bugs if any honest player find give good insights, or spending even more time searching logs but with this organization formula you cant expect to have a safe game.

Yes, you take some risks hiring ppl and you lose control of the project status but it is necesary in order to survive. The game is dying already wether we like it or not.

Daneos should be the leader of the project. Right now you have leaders for the moderators, you have a leader for translations team but you dont have a leader for the DEV team since there is no dev team to lead.

There is no official art team to keep the game fresh (there are great modders/artist who love dbo and Daneos has significant knowledge about how the 3d objects work in dbo).

Its not about fear or greed, its about keeping up the great progress you have made, the game was succesfully revived. Now it needs a good project manager and a team to keep living.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!