how to fix dbog

• The thing is if Daneos re wiped the server for a fresh run again we would just end up right back where we are right now as we have not got the solution and all the answers for bots and buggers yet. So the peace would not last. At this point all we can hope for is 60 is going to be like POB and already is but by the time 70 drops Daneos has got everything covered and can provide a fresh clean experience with no exploits.

• I think a wipe would piss off lots of ppl...especially if we face the same problems after a while again, when another wipe has been done xD

Maybe with the new client the 70 cap will be much better than what we have atm. Putting lots of work into that new client to make sure, that 70 cap won't be a failure is atm the best option. The Game has to be aggressive² towards ppl who try to use bots or exploit bugs etc. or do something else that's close to cheating. But this is also work for the community here...the players. If there is something ppl can exploit, they will use it and maybe tell some friends which also will use it instead of reporting it xD

Gotta break that one down.

Rewards for reporting maybe? (A successful report, where the DBOG Staff actually finds some enough proof to ban the player)

Another wipe would literally be the last straw. And it could show ppl that Daneos has no control over the game. And this could damage DBOGs face. After all it was said that there will be no more wipes. I guess...i think i read that somewhere...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The thing is if Daneos re wiped the server for a fresh run again we would just end up right back where we are right now as we have not got the solution and all the answers for bots and buggers yet. So the peace would not last. At this point all we can hope for is 60 is going to be like POB and already is but by the time 70 drops Daneos has got everything covered and can provide a fresh clean experience with no exploits.

- Client with game guard and anti bot system in it.

- Command enabled for everyone to set level of character to lvl 60 then quest to lvl 70.

- Maybe command for craft level up if Daneos can make it ( lvl 25) and you need to craft to max it

- Upgrade changed soo that broken card without white stone break gear and you lose it

- Upgrade gear with white stone, if you get fail it is no change and if you get broken card -3 downgrade but it saves the gear

Then what is left for you is to get, lvl 70, get lvl 70 craft gears, upgrade them and spam CC to get some accessory.

After that, with good upgraded gear, spam Krakken, Cell-X and get right accessory to box and then spam CC100+.

Another thing is, since break option is here, even +0 gear will be sold again, market will be good again and only few will have +15 gears.

If there is no wipe, everyone will use +14 or +15 lvl 60 gears and you again didn't do anything...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• - Command enabled for everyone to set level of character to lvl 60 then quest to lvl 70.

- Maybe command for craft level up if Daneos can make it ( lvl 25) and you need to craft to max it

Yea about that one...nope xD

Come on. If ppl throw in the option for another wipe, then do it right. By doing what you wrote, the entire Server population is forced to fight eachother for mobs on Papaya xD

I mean we are already forced once 70 cap gets on but then some can wait it out and kill mobs on another part of the island etc.

Also it's lame.

If another Wipe is really gonna happen, then it should be the same way it was in OB start. Everyone starts from 0. None of that command bullsh*t xD

Wrote it before but the wipe option should be the last option. Other option is waiting this mess out for 70 cap + new client and hope that 70 won't suck as it sucks now. Also delete all 60+ items then.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Apart from my personal opinion, what does a server whipe bring good if the reason why it is considered still isn't solved?

Idk if there are ppl with an upgrade hack, but the biggest problem is the amount of stones and therefore their worth. Bots, the droprate and maybe the takeout of paypal all leads to the point where I could buy 2 purple/greens and 2 white stones with 1 box sold.

Maybe I am unlucky because I needed about +2kkk in overall for my 2 +15s but as someone who cashed in pre open beta and did about 20h of farming it never had been easier. You just buy stones and the supply making the price isn't decreasing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!