Why is this game worth playing?

• The easiest way really to beat a Sk as a SM is kd spamming which I hate and being able to avoid their Bolds by using Flash Slash and

Well unless you wearing "avoid/guard against KD" accessory, then pray that KD will fail before it kills you.

I saw many SK just watching how they are KD-ed left and right without even trying to use this anti KD accessory or resistance one against stun, but well ...

omg i just told you only shoes are +6 and all other is +11 e def tmq7

You need to use armor with full energy defense and maybe even full CON, dex at cap 60, ain't that gear, sure you can dodge but well lol.

I think I saw that you are saying that you are SM, then you must use full con, since you can not KD spam any tanker, unless you have high HP, reflect will eat you.

Another problem you face is that SK %energy buff, now buffs life steal too, unlike before, it was based on physical defense and upgraded level of axe, now even that 18% buff comes in play but still, if you have full energy defense gear, SK wouldn't be any problem for you, unless your upgrade level is shit.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• As i said i could do spam kd all 2mins but rn due to visual bugs well atleast for me its too hard.

why do threads keep becoming rants about why one specific class is overpowered. If you have a problem make your own thread, instead of turning this into a pointless flame war.

The hell you mean flame war where do you see it? And whats the point of making other thread to start ur called flame war?

• Theres no good SKS in game tbh. They're all full of +15 but they always try to KD eachother out or crash each other. Even with all that +15 it's a challenge for them to win an aura.

• Sk”s have been using armpull/kd since taiwan lol

Yes but not as core of they style, they would only use that if someone they face, can not be killed, or can not win by having more HP.

Theres no good SKS in game tbh. They're all full of +15 but they always try to KD eachother out or crash each other. Even with all that +15 it's a challenge for them to win an aura.

Yea, I guess it is as it was in POB then, where you could beat +15 SK as +10 SK.

Mostly why everyone use SK it is because you have chance to endure few seconds more vs critic classes.

Still, formula as it is now that involve "better use of upgraded" gears, is really key for most of problems.

As all of you remember before, getting +10 or +12 in old game, was worth it and +15 was super rare.

I mean, think about this, as long you can see fighter with lvl 30 +15 stick, deals higher critic dmg and kinda faster than +10 or +12 at lvl 70, you know that damage formula ain't perfect but that is another topic, sorry for going off-topic.

Soo yea game would be worth it if changes for better would happen, if it stays like this, well, you know what will happen.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!