Shadow Knights are good?

• I've heard so much about Shadow Knights being OP and whatnot. Is there any truth to this? If Im gonna go back to the game, I wanna play a namek since I never have before. I'm sick of playing turtles/Fighters/Swordsman, Im sick of Dying over and over again, having to buy the best gear and still die, etc. Apparently they say SK can solo any dungeon or something? Isn't that broken? Why not make other classes capable of the same feat? If playing a SK is so amazing, why doesn't everyone do it? Are they gonna nerf them? Am I gonna get used to the game only to realize down the line that I've wasted my time?

Thoughts?

Edit: When I say die, I mean in PVE. Grinding with turtles, and fighters is hell. Turtles, even with PVE capability, are very fragile. They can die easily, and I get barely more kills per minute than my fighter. No matter what I do or where I go I 3 shot mobs. This isn't fun to me, I just want a brand new experience that's exciting and rewarding to play.

• sks .............. xD

there is alot of bad things in this game but sks are the worst of it

i don't really know where was their minds when they made it

the first and only mmo game that tank have fighters and wizards skills

high LP, stuns, absorb health , bleeding , def debuff and fear wtf

name it Shadow Knight Game not DBO

about ur Q >> if he is so op why not everyone play with

the answer because it's so boring but still u must make one to protect ur other chars

so ur a turtle,fighter or sm etc ..... u in the arena have fun and suddenly sk shows up whatever u do he kills u

so u open ur sk and go to arena to kill him and in 1min u find the arena full of sks

so again i don't really know where was their minds when they made it .

• I've heard so much about Shadow Knights being OP and whatnot. Is there any truth to this? If Im gonna go back to the game, I wanna play a namek since I never have before. I'm sick of playing turtles/Fighters/Swordsman, Im sick of Dying over and over again, having to buy the best gear and still die, etc. Apparently they say SK can solo any dungeon or something? Isn't that broken? Why not make other classes capable of the same feat? If playing a SK is so amazing, why doesn't everyone do it? Are they gonna nerf them? Am I gonna get used to the game only to realize down the line that I've wasted my time?

Thoughts?

Edit: When I say die, I mean in PVE. Grinding with turtles, and fighters is hell. Turtles, even with PVE capability, are very fragile. They can die easily, and I get barely more kills per minute than my fighter. No matter what I do or where I go I 3 shot mobs. This isn't fun to me, I just want a brand new experience that's exciting and rewarding to play.

Shadow Knight is tanker class, meaning that if you want to be good with it, you need to focus on weapons and armor too.

Upgrade it high as possible.

Another thing for SK is that you will need tons of gear from armors, accessory to even weapons.

Unlike DW that have dragon punishment, you are 100% in dende mercy, meaning even if you can AOE stun mobs in dungeons, if dende is slow at healing or you have low upgraded armor, you die.

SK can solo low dungeons as most of classes but end game dungeons, nop.

If you want extreme farmer that is really cheap for farming, I suggest you to go DW.

With CD accessory you can spam skills and healing and with right gear you do not need to even sit down and heal.

Soo yea SK is good but expensive class and SK is already nerfed and I doubt that there will be any more nerfs in future.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Where do you get good jewelry? I've really only ever used the earrings/necklace you get from the giftbox at level 30. Is Jewelry that important? What happens if you have maxxed everything but don have the right jewelry?

You can not be good in PVP and you will need way more help of dende and poko to remove debuffs from you.

Still without right accessory you will lack defense and power, aka if you do not use prop accessory.

Mostly CC dungeon, Mudosa Gambler ( Spam ranked battle) and in cap 70, BID as Krakken and Cell-X.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• What is "prop" accesory? What is good jewelry? How do you get more CON or FOC?

Properties - Increase attack and defense of properties you own on weapon and armor.

There is tons of accessory and mostly used for PVP are those with decrease fear, bleeding, poison, paral, confusion, etc etc.

You can get con or focus, on rings right now from CC and con and focus on armor and only focus on gloves, on sub weapon hit rate.

PS: Unless you use budokai gloves with anti critic and con, you can not get it on any other gloves.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Y'all kill me with this sk is too op bs. In dungeons I feel useless because while my attacks take time to charge humans already kill my target making my move cancel. Y'all have op damage no one suggest we nurf that. Sks aren't very usefull until high lvls. So stop acting like we don't work just as hard as humans to be useful.

• i cant agree more T__T -sobs-

• Y'all kill me with this sk is too op bs. In dungeons I feel useless because while my attacks take time to charge humans already kill my target making my move cancel. Y'all have op damage no one suggest we nurf that. Sks aren't very usefull until high lvls. So stop acting like we don't work just as hard as humans to be useful.

really?

sks are op.

the most op class in the game. They can stun you, confuse you, bleed you, you name it. AND they have high defense and health.

And I don't know why you focused on killing when your role is to tank damage. Keep aggro.

humans are designed to dish out damage. humans are PvE mostly as they are squishy af, thats why they kill and dish out more damage than you. Humans dont have high def and high dmg over time unlike you Sk's with your bleed.

It's easier to level an sk rather human since they have tank like skills...like foreal..

I'm not gonna even argue this, sks are bs...

• They can not confuse, they can stun, paral, fear.

In cap 70, you remove almost all of their CC, that is fear and paral and even bleed with right accessory and gear.

With right energy defense armor, you cut their dmg too, making their bold shit.

What is left for SK is stun.

Another thing, to be good SK you need way more gear than any other class.

SK role isn't simply to tank, sure it is class made to tank bosses, but it is also made to give support to classes to kill small super mobs and such and unlike DW, they can not handle alone large group of mobs in dungeons without major help of dendes.

Humans on other hand are indeed DPS, they can have good defense if they upgrade gear and wear props earrings with con rings.

Heck, I mean, speed parties that don't involve tanker in it, in end game dungeons, says it all.

Spend time on class, learn how class works and how to buff it in way you want it, gear up and you will be good.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!