• I think you should remove stun from game or at least from pvp,because its not funny anymore to get stunned from Sk or fighter every time i enter plat or ranked,where is fun gone,you cant enjoy in game anymore i mean players are spamming 2 same buttnos everytime and who first stuns he is a winner,srsly?Think about removing it from pvp or make pvp more interesting...

• hi there guys,

stuns are pivotal for classes like martial artist and shadow knights as well as karma majins inorder for them to reduce the opponents abilitiy to strike at them.

now there is no stun reduction in this version of dbo; unlike taiwan in which high focus could reduce stun duration. Hopefully in the future this will be enacted into the game but I'm doubtful since the community is mostly the classes listed above and are not likely to accept a massive nerf to there most piviotal stun.

• Here is stun spammer lol is that interesting to win every fight with spamming 2 same buttons?Look at game trailer (PVP one) and say thats trailer from THIS game...every pvp battle ends in 2-3 sec only because of that lmao

I play fakin crane and im stun spammer look how stupid you are and how stupid your argument was you should feel bad now.

come on boi If you have trash equip you dying for 2 stun also is funny that the main problem for humans is that, that they killing each other for one shot kek you dont even know what are you talking about, better dont talk coz you make yourself looks stupid.

Also here are class that cant kill eachother and it usualy end by dice so you have no idea what you talk about.

• Trash equipment?As i see you have Sk too,and yeah i have 11+ gear and every fcking time i get sk in pvp i die because its not possible to beat character wich have high def and attack and 3 kind of stun attacks,so what?If are you crance and you dont use stun attacks why do you care?

• Trash equipment?As i see you have Sk too,and yeah i have 11+ gear and every fcking time i get sk in pvp i die because its not possible to beat character wich have high def and attack and 3 kind of stun attacks,so what?If are you crance and you dont use stun attacks why do you care?

i have sk lvl 55 or so, just because you have gear +11 it doesnt mean is good and right gear vs sk in this game you need tons of different gear vs every class. sk have paralize and fear and you can nerf it with accesories i care because this thread is bullshit and this game need diferrent changes than you suggest.

• Removing stuns is silly. Making it possible to counter them would be more interesting. Why can't stuns be blocked or countered easily? Being able to press a button and "BOOM" Stun takes no skill. There should be some risk versus reward component to it. Make stuns work X% of the time, for instance, that way it requires a risk. Maybe make it so you can guard, but at the same time make it possible for the stun to bypass the guard under certain conditions, that way you can play mind-games with your opponent ie:

Player 1: Will player 2 block or attack?

Player 1 thinks he's gonna attack, so he stuns

But player 2 predicted this, and blocks the stun and counters.

in addition make it so that getting stunned doesn't result in a 1HKO. Making it: whoever stuns first wins, takes no skill, as most of the time it becomes a matter of whoever has the most expensive router. Dragon ball online isn't a Realtime RPG. You press a button and wait for something to happen, so speed/reflexes are never a factor, its a matter of being able to outplay your opponent through prediction and reaction.

Allowing a feature which lets you literally get a kill because you pressed a button is ridiculous, especially if there's no legitimate counter to that skill. Games require systems of checks and balances, and risk versus reward. Rewarding a skill that takes no risk and reaps 100% benefit is the literal definition of overpowered.

Stuns and other status conditions are a natural component of combat in most games, but that's usually because they're well balanced (some classes are immune to it but deal less damage, others have counters for it, etc.)

• That's not the place where you'd want to show your skill, ranked battles are a much viable option for that purpose. The plat is rather a place for guilds and alliances to measure each other's salami.

Plat/Tatami tips for a better experience:
    1 - Try to make more friends than foes
    2 - Join a PvP-active guild
    3 - Ignore chat

• rank = first stun/better ms/good luck is win. There is no skill in this game just timing.

• rank = first stun/better ms/good luck is win. There is no skill in this game just timing.

Well obviously having a better connection would give you advantage in any PVP game. Although I do agree the high RNG dependency is one of the factors that makes PVP unpredictable and skill-less, but if you lack skill or rather knowledge of which skills to use against each class and on each specific situation it will definitely make things harder on your end. Of course a few overpowered classes can just spam the same rotations against every other class regardless and still be effective.

I'd say pvp is:
    40% proc/rng dependant
    40% gear/equipment dependant
    10% ping/ms dependant
    10% skill/knowledge dependant

Back on topic the stun per se is not the problem, but rather the range in which they can be casted. For instances the ability to use stuns from the ranked battle spawn points, giving them an instant stun right off the bat.

• I think you should remove stun from game or at least from pvp,because its not funny anymore to get stunned from Sk or fighter every time i enter plat or ranked,where is fun gone,you cant enjoy in game anymore i mean players are spamming 2 same buttnos everytime and who first stuns he is a winner,srsly?Think about removing it from pvp or make pvp more interesting...

Ever heard about resistance accessory or dexterity stats?

At cap 70 you will be able to even use %resistance increase accessory.

Still if you really dislike getting stunned, play as Ultimate Majin, fighter, since they have high resistance rate due their natural build and gear.

If you dislike being squishy, play as tanker and gear up well.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!