PvP Balancing

• I also think that they should leave the buffers as before, to be able to enter with the majin's buffs without the majin.

if they want it to be equal to dbo tw.

we know some people want that, but its not going to happen, if u dont want play with ultima / cheff, you cant have their buffs either. Else game will just turn into 4 dps and a dende lolol

• This is beautiful rebutal well done echoson!

• Well I said my thoughts on the matter. I feel like PvP is only designed for Martial Artists. Really sucks not being able to PvP as a class you'd want to play as thats not spiritualists. Don't want to be forced to make a whole new character just to be decent at PvP at endgame. Making fights last longer and require skill/timing for all classes in PvP would give every class a chance imo. PvE you can leave it, you can still be op with your +15 gear and what not, but when it comes to PvP a nerf buff or whatever should be applied. I think this will also give more diversity as people will want to play other classes. Not just for PvE but for PvP too. I don't know how one would balance it all, like damage over time and the durations, but dying off one bold strike and needle is frustrating. Not to mention you stand no chance as spiritualists because the minute you enter, its stun and needle. Or Stun and bold.

(Not going to even get into the whole Sks having high def and high dmg on plat..fkin bs)

But hey, I took some advice and got some anti-bleed.

Also, I've seen the arguments of people saying if people want you dead, they'll group you.

Sure that's true.

But what about the random ass killers that enter and kill you? Then have the nerve to trash talk because their class is at a advantage over another? Basically abuse.

• hi there black I noticed your build is kinda odd for pvp endgame,

the reason I say this is because your build only has bleeds as a main form of attack. by the time 70 cap rolls around your bleeds will be completely stopped by accessories. making your build not viable if you wish to kill your oponent in a fight.

for a crane pvp build you will need a burn as your main form of pvp damage.

I agree with what you are saying in terms of trying to make fights longer lasting as this will make the game more skilled based instead of one shot city or stun spam city hopefully this changes

regards (box-head)boxbox

• for this reason crane need this skill: http://www.dbocom.com/skills/307-Lost-in-Time/

• for this reason crane need this skill: http://www.dbocom.com/skills/307-Lost-in-Time/

there is mixed review on cranes as shown in threads created by community members.

some believe cranes need a stun some believe they need a far range posion some believe massive nerfs to karma will need to be done inorder to fix the dilemma.

often us cranes complain about karmas but we fail to realize this same problem exist when we fight turtles. Turtles cannot stand a chance against cranes due to cranes ability to stop sleep then apply sleep before turtles can.

Shadow Knights cant kill dendes now, and have a very little chance of killing an ulitmate unless they are poorly geared and the sk isnt.

• but we have seen more turtles, sk, dendes, win budokai.

I do not think those classes have problems.

just look at the budokai rank list.

• a sk, a karma does not require much intelligence, just equip the basics and learn the combo, the other player for more op it will not be able to defend.

the buffers benefited from the change of rules in dbog to ccdungeon,ud,tmq,etc.

because they do not help the classes that are forgotten(crane).

Hello Jorge!

What Cashalot replied to you is right, this is not a benefit for Ultimate's or Grand Chef's only, it benefits tank classes and the other Roles as well like yours, i see it as a fair balance for Heal, Support, Tank and DPS Classes. I'll clearly understand you want to buff your class like it was at determinate patch we had at TW, but...sadly they took it away for an unknown reason, maybe for balance, i don't know.. everyone of us have a different point of view about it.

About forgotten classes, Crane is not the only i guess, i play the 4 Majin Classes and i main a Grand Chef, and even when i have high LP and good Resistance thanks to the Con/Dex buff we had here at DBOG..i wish i had the tools a Crane had at TW, and the ones that have here at DBOG.. for a better PVP experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

En verdad amigo, te entiendo como te sientes, comprendo tu rol como Grulla, he estado en un lugar a como pienso te sientes muchas veces y se lo que es ello, en especial en DBO TW, y por ello te pido por favor de la manera mas respetuosa que pienses en lo que te comentamos acerca de los buffers, el beneficio es para ti también, es para todos..,ya que estando en grupo, aparte de los buffs, el/ella puede participa activamente y tiene la capacidad de dar soporte, como por ejemplo remover ciertos debuffos, pequeñas sanaciones de LP/EP, respaldo de tanque, etc.. y lo que deseas solo te beneficia a ti y a unas cuantas personas nada mas y tristemente se perderían los beneficios que mencione anteriormente si regresamos a lo que teníamos en TW, ¡gracias por tu atención!.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the Spanish, i could translate if is required,.. I had to say something to him in his main language for better understanding about what i said in English, thank you!

• that build is old, I changed it compared to that one. but thanks for the advice, I will still use it ~

• turtles can instant stun. which is imo better than the stop. because they can move freely as cranes are stunned. Cranes cant move freely while stopping a turtle. as they are vulnerable the minute they stop freezing

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!