PvP Balancing

• Stop has better range though, so you can catch a Turtle before they get close enough for their stun.

still doesnt change the fact that they can instant stun and move freely. no matter the range.

and turtle upgraded stun has a big aoe range..like 15m. its not a small circle. So a turtle can still easily stun you from far away lol.

But they both have their own advantages.

• still doesnt change the fact that they can instant stun and move freely. no matter the range.

and turtle upgraded stun has a big aoe range..like 15m. its not a small circle. So a turtle can still easily stun you from far away lol.

But they both have their own advantages.

Anti Para acessories. Also in a 1v1 Crane vs Turtle they usually both try to sleep eachother once the match starts. If the crane is going to be slept they can freeze and restart their sleep which makes it easier to cast because they wont expect the freeze.

• a sk, a karma does not require much intelligence, just equip the basics and learn the combo, the other player for more op it will not be able to defend.

the buffers benefited from the change of rules in dbog to ccdungeon,ud,tmq,etc.

because they do not help the classes that are forgotten(crane).

I understand what you are saying that yes some classes are indeed easier to play in nature. like sk fighter and karma in terms of pvp component.

I will not lie only 1 crane won budokai solo in 60 cap its weird thou cause he was level 55 most likely a typo on that winners level.

theres a main reason why you dont see many cranes win budokai and its not because the class is total crap. Its the system that moves players on the prelims.

the prelims goes by the most fast kills which we all know cranes are never good at that.

This could be fixed in several ways

Option 1)if the prelims allowed knock outs to count as a kill. I tested this a week ago If knock outs were indeed counted I would have gotten 10 knock outs with my crane. which would have been good for 3rd place in my prelim battle. Also

Option 2) reset rank every week. take the top 56 players ranked in that week into the tournament to fight it out for single pvp and allow dojo seeds to get remaining 8 spots. (this is more preferred forces players to fight for spots dbog team would have to monitor rank on ch 0 to ensure no one is

• It's easier for some classes to pass prelims because of their damage but if you give a crane a seed they have a high chance of getting an aura. Cranes are meant to kill people slowly and in prelims that makes it hard to pass unless you have strong gloves so your spirit ball and scatter shot do damage.

Edit:Rapid Shot

• Option 2) reset rank every week. take the top 56 players ranked in that week into the tournament to fight it out for single pvp and allow dojo seeds to get remaining 8 spots. (this is more preferred forces players to fight for spots dbog team would have to monitor rank on ch 0 to ensure no one is

option 2 is cool but would require changes for the score system in ranked

cause you cant lose any points so your rank doesnt mean anything just that you played more than others ,

rank 1 could be someone with real trash stats who spamm arena whole day

• Option 2) reset rank every week. take the top 56 players ranked in that week into the tournament to fight it out for single pvp and allow dojo seeds to get remaining 8 spots. (this is more preferred forces players to fight for spots dbog team would have to monitor rank on ch 0 to ensure no one is

I agree the prelims are biased, mainly thanks to kill steals...but unfortunately, Ranked is a terrible way to keep track of who's best.

First issue is that whoever does Ranked more gets favored over who plays better. Some +8 Fighter could play 500 matches over the course of a week. He'd be in the top 56, having won 50 of those matches thanks to the infamous Fighter luck.

Next is resources. Sure, some +11 guy killed a +15 dude. Except the +11 guy used autopots and senzus in ranked when the +15 didn't, so how much "better" is he really?

Finally, not everyone has time to do a crapton of sparring matches every week. Hell, the GMs don't have infinite time either, and if they're going to use it to police DBO, then they oughta hunt down bots instead.

• why did you mentioned me here? i barely lost to like 4 fighters

• I agree the prelims are biased, mainly thanks to kill steals...but unfortunately, Ranked is a terrible way to keep track of who's best.

First issue is that whoever does Ranked more gets favored over who plays better. Some +8 Fighter could play 500 matches over the course of a week. He'd be in the top 56, having won 50 of those matches thanks to the infamous Fighter luck.

a different ranking system would have to be implemented inorder for that idea to work.

Next is resources. Sure, some +11 guy killed a +15 dude. Except the +11 guy used autopots and senzus in ranked when the +15 didn't, so how much "better" is he really?

autopots are obtainable via token shop so it should be fair game, senzus on the other hand cant be obtained and there use in rank should be removed. some classes need auto pots to survive especially against there hard matchups ie fighter vs ultimate or turtle vs crane, or sk vs dende,

having resouces is almost as important as having upgraded gear. having pots, resistance reduction items are the key to get a person over the top actually i defeat a few +15s using proper accessories and timing with pots even thou im a +11 it evens out the p[laying field if used correctly and if upgraded gear is near he opponent.

Finally, not everyone has time to do a crapton of sparring matches every week.

This arguement is a bad one for 2 reasons. 1) if you want to be relevant you have to be around alot of these budokai folks just play once a week honestly i hate that it jsut looks lazy.

2) dojo seeds would be still available in my format. so if ya dont want to rank all week you just have to jion a guild and participate in dojo wars. this idea focres the community to get more involved with rank instead of it being desolate.

Hell, the GMs don't have infinite time either, and if they're going to use it to police DBO, then they oughta hunt down bots instead.

add more gms Kakarot and Kuromi have done plenty of time as a moderator and are ready to jump up in rank. Syren,rybo and santo have been quite active and eventially will reach there too if the team would be more open to do that, heck the position of team leader was created to lead a larger group of people not just the current lot.

bots can be hunted by community members if the team offered a reward ie (mystery dogi capsule) for a truthful claim and detect false claims by banning the false claimer for a day. ez-pz.

• a serious balance team should have a test server with instant lvl 60/70 free upgrades and free accessoires

and then test pvp with all classes 24/7 and then always " fix something here, fix something there " until its perfect before this balance get somewhere it needs like 30 patches anyway.

but with the current style of management we never get forward.

• Maybe this suggestion might help: My thoughts about combat adjustments PVE & PVP

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!