Could someone explain damage calculation to me?

• My Giant Kame does significantly less damage than my super Kame, despite my wand and my gloves having effectively the same attack stat. However, my gloves are +5 and my wand is +3. Why would this create such a huge difference in damage? Which is more important: The stats themselves, or the level of upgrade? Will +5 gloves always be superior to +4 wand, even if the wand surpasses it in sheer attack power?

• Hello ethanvolcano21!

Gloves and its upgrades only works for base class related skills (and auto attacks), like the normal Kamehameha, Spirit Ball, etc., and Wand and its upgrades only works for Super Kame and related Turtle Skills. the only thing Gloves and Subs share alike in the damage calculation are the item effect or stats. About the Dmg difference you have from Super and Giant Kamehameha.. i wish i could help but its unknown to me, srry >.<.. maybe the spend skill points difference have something to do with it?, and/or maybe one Crit.. and the other don't?.

Have a nice day! ;):thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!