(Ignore my suggest use badpiccolos )Karma needs a nerf enough is enough

• Hi community im writing this post due to the lack of balance in this game in particular the karma majin.

with recent changes to back crit Karma majins now can dish out serious damage to all classes.

Karmas could always gain rp ball with intense rage skill like a swordsmen forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2582/

use this guys ideas they are perfect!

• Most of skills from Karma ain't that big deal.

Their paral can be countered by accessory.

Their confusion can be countered by accessory.

Their petrify can be countered by accessory.

Most of their skills can be countered by resistance, even stun and skill lock.

Now how to change karma but how not to cripple it.

Simply add 3 sec cast time on skill lock and remove RP CD from it.

About attack from back, that needs to be removed too or human squishy classes will be in big problem.

Karma was always class that control entire fight, party or solo, but dmg shouldn't be that great.

Soo yea nice fix would be:

1. edit dmg of karma (remove increase dmg when attacking from behind)

2. 3 sec cast time and RP CD removed from hesitation skill( that would give problem to karma since it would be hard to spam it)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• easy to say for u ur a tank. try other classes and you will see im right.

I play poko, ultimate, crane and sword.

i can tell yea duration and stackablitly of hesitation is a huge problem. and the spamability of shout is rediculous. against any dps class karma shits on them other than fighter due to resistance.

• Hello!

Thanks for your concern about DBOG!, even when Karma have too much debuffs/curses.. even if they gain RP by using LP unlike Swordsman/Dragon Clan with EP.. isn't too much 2 minutes for a 3 sec's stun (non RP casted) from Shout? how about Martial Artists, SK's?, They have 2 stuns too and not that long CD, some of those stuns do some damage unlike Karma ones, 1 of them is an AOE spammable, etc. (I'm not counting Confusion / Skill Lock as a Stun). Not a stun but how about Speed Restrain and Sleep from Spiritualists?..:/ just wondering that friend, nice suggestions you have for balance!.

• Hello!

Thanks for your concern about DBOG!, even when Karma have too much debuffs/curses.. even if they gain RP by using LP unlike Swordsman/Dragon Clan with EP.. isn't too much 2 minutes for a 3 sec's stun (non RP casted) from Shout? how about Martial Artists, SK's?, They have 2 stuns too and not that long CD, some of those stuns do some damage unlike Karma ones, 1 of them is an AOE spammable, etc. (I'm not counting Confusion / Skill Lock as a Stun). Not a stun but how about Speed Restrain and Sleep from Spiritualists?..:/ just wondering that friend, nice suggestions you have for balance!.

shout is instantaneous always hits first against all classes. its not a master class skill like sk, nor does it have a 1 second cast time. its 18 cd with cd gear its 9 seconds or less which is overly ridiculous considering the nature of the skill. the skill is great for setting up other stuns but its too spammable at its current situation. The cd ultimately needs to get changed to a manageable number I say 2 minutes but even 1 minute wouldnt be too bad as it would only be used as a first attack instead spammed when no stuns are avialable.

quick attack has 50 secs cd has 28m range,. Sks have 1 second cast time althought its a 10 second cd and aoe skill with 7 seconds of duration most classes can counter it due to the cast time where as karma the only counter is dash near the edge and hope the karma done goofs off the edge.

sleep is a whole other bag of worms to dive into. it too is too long in my opinion 21 seconds is crazy long. the only thing that doesnt make it as broken as hesistation is the lack of skills that can be utilized to cause damage to a target while its active. unless the user has long lasting dots already on the target. the skill is only a setup skill. Sleep also has a 2 second cast time where as hesistation doesnt. Sleep ends when the target is hit with any skill other than a debuff. Hesistation on other hand can continously allow a happless target to be hit and stunned on top of that. Theres no counter to hesistation. I have worn full resistance gear 28 dex boots and 27 dex top, with 2x 21 dex earrings. to try resist hesistation. if the karma uses shout then cast hesistation its all over for my classes except for my ulti cause its tankness with prop buff.

speed restrain on the other hand is very easy to counter. Movement speed boots at 70 cap makes it easy to dash in range of a target before its gets trouble some. its not as easy to counter compared to dark confusion beam but still it is counter able.

anyways I thank you for the great poitns you brought up majin buu

regards boxbox

• The idea of this game is to use skills not sit blindly with auto attack for an entire pvp bout.

just on point !

why youre not in the staff team anymore??? they need more people who play this game a lot and think about it just like you do.

about confusion...

that whole effect is just a joke it is almost the same like a taunt just for pvp.. it takes no skill to use confusion move to the edge and KD out of arena

there is no counter for that and its just a lame shit combo.

dont even need any equip for that cause like you said already they have always firsthit with 45m range so they can do that every round.

as karma i could win with lvl 30 gear +0 just by kd every match easy lmfao.

• Karma had already received massive nerfs compare to there retail counterpart, Hesitation (Skil Lock) Could be spammed for the entire fight without ever once being able to do anything. Since then CD RP on that skill is pretty much useless as it does barely anything to the CD. As Iceman said Paralysis, Confusion, Petrify can all be countered with ease with Gear Switching. I am pretty confident changes will come to Karma majin regarding there insane damage but as for the ones suggested here i do not see them happening as it would run the class into the ground. Its bad enough Budokai is controlled by SKs without fuelling the fire.

Simple counter is target self.. Once you are confused untarget the opponent and you wont move with him.

Note: On the other hand i do have some ideas in mind for Karma changes to create a better balance only time will tell if they get implemented.

Edit: There isnt really any a good Karma who will start with Shout Skill as it can be baited and you can ring yourself out. A good karma will use other ways to start the fight.

• Need them more cast time, skill points and cd. Or if not change them, then will be less HP and armor. This basic attack and def stats with stuns very op with dende. They synergy the best the game (att+deff) or ever i see other games. Some long range class also op their skills, but they synergy (dende+karma) stands out to the others.

• Man, some of these suggestions are pretty obnoxious. I agree with Syren, Karma Majin has already been severely nerfed compared to what it was in Retail. Honestly I'd say it was nerfed the most compared to any other class in the entire game when compared to it's Retail counterpart. 2 Minute CD on Shout is unnecessary, Karmas have plenty of other ways of starting the match in their favor assuming they know what they're doing. Usually newbie Karmas rely on Shout too much then they end up being ringed out by Pros. Changes made to Shout wouldn't make it any easier for human classes, most humans don't even bother to wear anti para, petri, nor Confusion then they come crying to Forums about how overpowered Karma is. They don't need Shout to defeat ill-geared Humans/Nameks. If you're not starting off the match with anti-confu and dashing to edge then you're not fighting Karmas the correct way. The only classes Karma is a hard counter is Turtle/Crane, and maybe Fighter since it's 60 cap. Every other class has a pretty good chance of beating them if they're well equipped. A swordsmen with anti confusion, scint and has dashed to the edge of the ranked arena virtually disabled both of their long ranged CCs. If they try to KD you can block and dash > stun or if your ping is good you just rush them with QA as the animation is going off.

Although I can't disagree with Karma being a pretty broken class, and it does need a slight change, but only to a certain degree. If Karma couldn't use 2 CCs at the same time, and had their duration increase RP nerfed they'd be rendered useless against all non-human classes. And if the Turtle has anti confusion, they can simply dash out after being shouted + skilled locked. Then they can slow > kame = Dead Karma Majin, rinse and repeat the second round. Create a Karma Majin gear it up, and see how well you do playing the "skill-less" class against skilled players.

• Many classes have been nerfed, ultima has been nerfed by capping resist % from accoires, (huge impact) speed on spin had been capped, crane burn has been nerfed because no counter, yet lifedrain is still going strong.. and ignoring lp % , and theres more... right now karmas and SK are the 2 most broken classes in pvp. But if u nerf too much you kill a class

• Your karma nerf will hit plasma and make her even less playable.

My suggestion:

359.png Hesitation - Add cast time 2 sec.

333.png Hesitation - add cast time 1 sec.

367.png Playfull doll - Add 150 hp cost every 2 sec when skill is used by the user.

playfull doll max skill duration is 35 sec

35:2=17,5x150hp=2625hp

So karma will lose 2625hp in total for using playfull doll for 35sec.

• i think a better solution would be to increase the capped resistance % maximum from accoires.

Current is 60% maximum, i think making it 110-120% would be better.

This will give players a chance to build for resistance wich would be actually effective, giving them a good chance to resist hesistation from Karma, and armpull from Shadowknight.

• i think a better solution would be to increase the capped resistance % maximum from accoires.

This will give players a chance to build for resistance wich would be actually effective, giving them a good chance to resist hesistation from Karma, and armpull from Shadowknight.

lol and make ultimate even more hardcore come on, also in logical thinking when you have over 100% resistance you should be untouchable.

reistsance vs succes rate is basing on luck it wont change shlt the whole system need rework, everything is broken when 5 lvl can stun you on arena.

• lol and make ultimate even more hardcore come on, also in logical thinking when you have over 100% resistance you should be untouchable.

reistsance vs succes rate is basing on luck it wont change shlt the whole system need rework, everything is broken when 5 lvl can stun you on arena.

Ultima already resists alot when build properly, allowing them to resist a bit more isnt a game changer.

But it will be a game changer for other classes when being matched up against Shadowknight or Karma.

I think giving 120% a try, would be worth it, see how it turns out at 70 cap.

Sure it will be a disadvantage for Shadowknights when their curse or lifedrains, or god forbid, ARMPULL fails more 8)

yeah give us more RNG please we dont have enough.

god and such ppl are in balance team quit pls.

• yeah give us more RNG please we dont have enough.

god and such ppl are in balance team quit pls.

many things are random in this game

Defence, hitrate.
    Resistance, succesrate

Upgrading, drops, dogi balls, boxes.

Almost everything is RNG.

Increasing resistance rate doesnt bring MORE rng, since its already RNG, it will just allow RNG jesus to be a little bit more in favor of classes fighting SK/Karma.

I think its a good solution, i didnt say say its the perfect solution.

Also, nerfing a classes skills into the ground, isnt always the best way to move forward.

Oh and, shinjii, try to be a little more polite thanks.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!