(Ignore my suggest use badpiccolos )Karma needs a nerf enough is enough

• ur playing same game as we do right ?!

i mean in arena while he have buffs and without buffs u can beat him but any small mistake, u lose and we are humans after all ^^

I do not get about what arena you talking about but shadow knight if full buffed in Korin Platform arena is since it is tanker, hard to kill.

Even ultimate majin or even chef is extreme hard to kill but let say that we are talking about ranked arena.

Please forgive me since I don't give af about this fake lvl 60 cap, I only care about lvl 70 or in future above one, with right gear, right accessory, any class can beat SK.

Mostly SK fighting pattern, vs DPS classes, is mostly taking anti critic buff or if he really have good ping, and that is really hard to have, he can try to use long range stun with cast time but mostly smart SK will start with buffing than sending stun, since without buff or buffs, he will be easy target and easy to one shot.

MA classes will mostly stun SK, and since he can not use stun, if MA already used 2 and are out of stuns, unless they fast charged RP and used KD, SK will use paral, with high paral decrease it is useless, soo there will be another stun.

With full TMQ energy defense gear mostly with full CON + props, any class can endure all of SK skills and DPS.

With right gear, you are in same ground as SK, just figure out how to fight and do not use physical gear vs energy class and you can easy handle it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• thank you for responding ^^

• I know this thread is about karma, and for now I don't have problem with it. But soon we gonna ask to nerf Turtle and Fighter.

There's only one(basically) karma in the game that won budo almost every week, and I think the main thing here is that he is a good player (with a op class and cc esquips). But we have to remember that a sk+11 can won budo, when others classes can't even think about it.

We should stop crying about nerf of or nerf that just because we can't deal with it.

The only thing that I don't understand in the game is why only Turtle and Fighter have exclusive items to use (the magazine and the alcohol).

• I know this thread is about karma, and for now I don't have problem with it. But soon we gonna ask to nerf Turtle and Fighter.

There's only one(basically) karma in the game that won budo almost every week, and I think the main thing here is that he is a good player (with a op class and cc esquips). But we have to remember that a sk+11 can won budo, when others classes can't even think about it.

We should stop crying about nerf of or nerf that just because we can't deal with it.

The only thing that I don't understand in the game is why only Turtle and Fighter have exclusive items to use (the magazine and the alcohol).

Yeah well that is only because in old DBO, those classes were weak.

Only reason why turtle class get the book is mostly soo it become a bit like Mr. Roshi from anime and to make some use of it.

Fighter on other hand, can not be compared to his power rival SM soo they gave him that soo it can survive longer until at cap 70, become broken.

Soo yea, turtle book had big role in party pvp since it could give RP to nameks, to improve healing of dende or improve namek tanker class with RP balls until your party is prepared to fight.

Like I said, NTL Devs had in their mind party plays than solo PVP, soon we start to care about 1 vs 1, game seem to be super broken to us, and devs wanted that this MMO become team play with party roles - tanker, dps, CC, healer, buffer.

Yea about that SK +11, I want back DPS formula where it use to be based on total defense and power than upgrade level as now, meaning, as long you have good defense, even at +10, you would be extreme good, while +15 would be just flashy upgrade.

+12 would be just a bit weaker than flashy +15, meaning, everyone could focus on many gears and be decent.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• i think it's not a case to nerf any class since we are in 60 cap and in 70 we will have more skills and it will be different.

And Another reason im degree it's because to make a right change need a criteria instead balance it based on people comments when they say all their frustration to the class they lose or say what they heard from other players without proof it

The classes must be balanced: they all should have a chance to win each other. That's all i can say.

When make a change i want see detailed explaination of change: where? when? how? why? etc... because the only reason i see of this change is "because he is broken / is too strong" -> broken ??? . It isn't a reason valid to make changes. A valid reason can be .... <long explaination of what it will help to solve>.

• i think it's not a case to nerf any class since we are in 60 cap and in 70 we will have more skills and it will be different.

And Another reason im degree it's because to make a right change need a criteria instead balance it based on people comments when they say all their frustration to the class they lose or say what they heard from other players without proof it

The classes must be balanced: they all should have a chance to win each other. That's all i can say.

When make a change i want see detailed explaination of change: where? when? how? why? etc... because the only reason i see of this change is "because he is broken / is too strong" -> broken ??? . It isn't a reason valid to make changes. A valid reason can be .... <long explaination of what it will help to solve>.

Couldn't agree more and since people do not get game not classes well not understand what was main goal for devs of DBO ( group play, party play and single play was there as bonus), then you would get it.

Still unless you right gear counter vs class you are facing, don't blame game for losing it.

I am still into that right people with knowledge should be in balance team but before that, we NEED EVENT TEAM.

Game is half dead right now because there is no good events, not even one.

Reason why everyone plays MMO's in first place, it is because there is ALWAYS something to do, in DBOG not soo much it is simply boring and we can't call game events when GM spawn random monster just soo players kill it to kill time, events needs to mean something but still thx for trying GM's.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

this isnt crying its discussion if u seen i changed my ideas from what good input from others have said. the idea is get people talking and see if comm unity agrees or not. your last line is just trying to inflame people. be more mindful what you say.

as iceman pointed out it was to make turtles fell like roshi and to help fighters in 60 cap. fighters item became broken in 70 cap.

the odd effect was now theres abunch of shemale turtles since theres no parity on the turtle book. lol

• this isnt crying its discussion if u seen i changed my ideas from what good input from others have said. the idea is get people talking and see if comm unity agrees or not. your last line is just trying to inflame people. be more mindful what you say.

as iceman pointed out it was to make turtles fell like roshi and to help fighters in 60 cap. fighters item became broken in 70 cap.

the odd effect was now theres abunch of shemale turtles since theres no parity on the turtle book. lol

Sorry but that wasn't my point at all!

And what Im trying to say with the fighter and turtle is thats if we want to balance, we can't give items just to them, Sword, crane, poko, gc will need the same "improvement".

• yeah give us more RNG please we dont have enough.

god and such ppl are in balance team quit pls.

People in the balance team have a lot more advantages than normal players. As you've noticed he's just trying to get Ulti to be even stronger than it already is. Even with it's capped resistance Ulti still resists a crazy amount. BadPiccolo has good suggestions that I couldn't agree more with.

• karma in pvp is an abuse of broken skills.

stun 3 seconds, confusion 19 seconds, stun 8 seconds, prevent 23 seconds.

when the opposing character has time to do something?

adding still that he is a speed character and can get ccdungeon equipment easily unlike other classes. It has practically no disadvantage in anything.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!