New guild GOODFELLAS

• Hi community,

I’m writting this post today to inform you that PARADISE is closing its doors. DBOG has been an awesome adventure, and I’d like to thank both our friends, as our “enemies” (not that anyone is really an enemy) for all the good times. It’s general knowledge that the game is currently “boring”, “dead”, and suffers from many issues such as Bots, Bugs, Hacks, and so forth. Because of that many of our players are moving on to new games, or just becoming inactive for undetermined time, thus lowering the level of competitiveness, and creating a sort of snowball of lack of interest in the game.

For that reason, and since our long-time friends from TW server 2 FaZe, are going through something similar, we have decided to turn our alliance in an official guild. We believe this will keep the competition level high, and it’ll boost the interest of those who are still playing the game, as well as creating an active group of people with whom to play everyday. This group will be called GOODFELLAS, and it’ll be lead by admins from both guilds, with the still active members from PARADISE and FaZe.

Before I end this post, let me just say that I wish works as a warning towards the direction that game is taking.

As for me, I’ve been away for more than a month now, and it’ll remain that way, maybe I’ll log to check up on things, but I probably won’t be playing anymore. So, to you all, thanks for all the fun and for all the fights. Maybe I’ll reconsider when the next cap comes, until then, GL&HF.

Mussolini.

And here's our first test.

foosion.gif

Credits to Neoluce

• Quote from mussolini

This group will be called GOODFELLAS, and it’ll be lead by admins from both guilds.

Quote from mussolini

As for me, I’ve been away for more than a month now, and it’ll remain that way

If a leader is "away" how do you expect the rest of the roster to stay active? This looks like it wont last unless you pass the torch.

• I'm not sure where you're trying to get at. You don't do holidays ? PARADISE has more than 1 leader, others can replace me just fine while I'm off. That was never the issue.

Just stating the obvious not getting confrontational, inactivity causes a chain reaction but you already know that. I am just worried Daneos will lose all his financial support.

Good luck, enjoy your holidays!

• Thought you guys were already 1 guild ??‍♂️ One cant do without the other ??

haters gonna hate.

What can I say? PARADISE was not only the best DBOG guild but all-time DBO guild. We end up just like we ended up on the other servers: Being the best. But the game at some point was going to be tedious and that moment arrived.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Sandu ().

• well...sh*t happens i guess.

I also kind of feel like i'm done with this game. Not only cuz of DBOG bot/hacks etc. troubles. Or lvl cap problems....it's just the game in general. But i still keep playing tho. Not sure why xD

But since y'all will come back and play again, f*ck this thread xD (no offense tho)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well with lack of good events, with slow and not effective balance teams, with toxic community where you can not share opinions without being insulted, this happens.

mussolini and Sandu I am sad that it come to this and I didn't have chance to face you guys and your guild in PVP activities, due job and lack of motivation for this game but I hope something will change and we might get chance in cap 70 or, maybe in other games.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!