Dungeon on Freeza spaceships?

• Tbh i'm not sure if Daneos will add it back. Cuz the reward of those dungeons were to get parts to get the saiyan space pod mount.

Problem is, the ppl who bought those founder packs got those saiyan pods as a reward. I think highest founder pack only. Not 100% sure. So if Daneos adds the dungeon back, the dungeon has to have a nice reward. Saiyan Pod is out cuz it wouldn't be a special gift to founder pack ppl anymore.

Time to pull out the flying nimbus? :/ (if it's in the files...not sure...would be dope tho...@Modding ppl: try to do something. Cuz it's ingame in TLQ2 xD)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Time to pull out the flying nimbus? :/ (if it's in the files...not sure...would be dope tho...@Modding ppl: try to do something. Cuz it's ingame in TLQ2 xD)

Help me to refresh my memories, was it just in the cut scene or actually while one was out of the cutscene?

Then there might be a model and maybe one without a goku standing on it. And maybe one that doesn't bug if you replace it with an excisting vehicle.

Many maybes^^ but i'd give it a search

until now I did not know of the existence of this, it would be nice to see this working and being able to get this Space Pod

I feel you, it would be a nice addition to the content we have atm.

I also came too late to buy the founder pack, I'd love to have one too (to use it twice and then never again XD).

So far the only option is to mod replacing the files with an existing vehicle

b03d4f00c9e2f6065d7c3065bd52333c.gif

• Help me to refresh my memories, was it just in the cut scene or actually while one was out of the cutscene?

Then there might be a model and maybe one without a goku standing on it. And maybe one that doesn't bug if you replace it with an excisting vehicle.

Many maybes^^ but i'd give it a search

Found this video real quick. The Player is in the dialog, but you can clearly see Goku on the Nimbus chilling.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Found this video real quick. The Player is in the dialog, but you can clearly see Goku on the Nimbus chilling.

I failed. I have found the texture.

But I can't find the model for it

eb78fa9f48396da13335d7ca9e91a0c2.png

What I did find was the model of friezas space pod, unfortunately while the textures are seperated, the model of the pod is also with frieza himself.

Still tried it, and got a ??? crash. I guess with the cloud it is the same :( But maybe someone else has more luck...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!