Some words for you,[TM] EsDeath :) please read

• I hope to clarify some facts, about a few days ago my account's and many chinese complaint, i complaint three accounts,one of them is not mine,I bought this account,and i consulted my friends,we think this account has used third-party plug, i no use third-party plug

I know why you said because I used accelerated software

Please stop block us we are fair play innocent

[TM] EsDeath stop block china and restore guild

even erased our guild

could u please restore it? our members are workers, the game is the relax place , we just like to play dungeons and have some fun

stop block marketplace becoz or ppl is looking market whole day

you is only one that can save us

u must be a good leader so u can handle this position, please give us a good solution to have peace

• You should take this to Ticket Support to prevent people like me from saying you had it coming for buying shady accounts. I'd even go ahead and suggest you make a new account and don't share it with your shady friends.

Happy to see the staff is doing it's job cleansing the server.

• Even though this is just sad, it's hilarious at the same time.

I agree.

Rule says Account trading is not allowed. He does it, gets the punishment and comes here saying: Please undo it lmao xD

Thus! :

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hi,

I did what I did because I had no other options, I can't just sit back and watching you guys do whatever you want while hiding behind VPN's and using it as an excuse to answer everything.

For now, I have stopped everything but the next time, I won't even consider the usage of VPNs and there won't be any appeal option available, any account linked to a malicious (IP/Account) will perish.

Regards,

EsDeath

<Team Manager>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!