False Email/Account in Game

• prove if email have real domain is not the solution, a real solution is when someone create an acc the system send us a email to corroborate... easy to make and idk why dbo does not have it.

• what if I have my own domain and I have my own email like [email protected]? So you won't allow me to play? Bad idea.

Also the reason why people make fake mails is because we can't use the same email for multiple accs.

Well if your intention is to forbid multi accs then RIP this thread

old account is already enabled (only new accounts would have this requirement)

not so difficult to do, only more time consuming, I do not see problem in several acc (you can create multiple emails real)

• And I don't see the problem with fake emails. There are sites who will generate you @hotmail emails. This will just make the creation of new accs more annoying

what?!!! annoying?!!
    the email confirmation system is for security, all web sites, forums or any site that requires the creation of an acc have email confirmation system and that is for security and for prevent the forum bots.

• what?!!! annoying?!!
    the email confirmation system is for security, all web sites, forums or any site that requires the creation of an acc have email confirmation system and that is for security and for prevent the forum bots.

xD bots can easily create new emails and click on the link in the email.

The email confirmation is more like for yourself. If you forget your password so you can request a new one to that email.

If it would be against bots then a simple captcha would be more than enough.

• xD bots can easily create new emails and click on the link in the email.

The email confirmation is more like for yourself. If you forget your password so you can request a new one to that email.

If it would be against bots then a simple captcha would be more than enough.

so u are more interested in saving 30 seconds of your life in confirming your mail than having an archaic system?

• I agree with dreamer...I think this idea is stupid... who cares... all my acc emails are fake... max that will happen is if i forget my pass (unlikely) i wont be able to recover them... big woop

Bots will still find a way, email generators exist... just a hassle to solve nothing

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!