Feedback on my SM pvp build plz

• So I found some guides and stuff and tried to make a physical pvp build for my swordsman
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0043100101540044500141000

What do you think?

- Can kaioken be used or nah?

- Does wolf fang fist need that many sp?

- Can I take off some sp from quick attack?
    - And do I need more dex/dodge and concetration level?

Thanks for reading, any explanations, opinions and examples could possible help me understand better!

Clarification: I know this is for level 70 cap, but i believe ill level so slowly, I won't notice it much, except if it takes a year or so.

• https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040300101510144503641000

• I believe scintilation at lvl 3 is overkill, as if you hold it for too long you'll get your guard broken anyways

But are you suggesting to take out SPs from wolf fang first and flash?
    Kaioken I kinda wanna keep if possible as it's cool, but if theres a good reason not to, I would listen to it

Wolf fang fist and flash are useless. Flash only has increased range when SP are added into it and WFF is just weak. Also if you don't want Scint at level 3 remove the SP and put it into your CD BUFF. I noticed your glaring slash was level 1 and that's a big no no. You won't do much damage without glaring slash because it weakens your opponent so much. Would you use Kaioken while in rank or 1v1 In Budo?

• Wolf fang fist and flash are useless. Flash only has increased range when SP are added into it and WFF is just weak. Also if you don't want Scint at level 3 remove the SP and put it into your CD BUFF. I noticed your glaring slash was level 1 and that's a big no no. You won't do much damage without glaring slash because it weakens your opponent so much. Would you use Kaioken while in rank or 1v1 In Budo?

I see, I thoght since they are my secondary damaging moves, i should have them leveled up, but i see your point

Glaring slash is that important?

I kinda would want to use kaikon in 1v1 and rank yes, but I have zero expirience therefore idk if htat would work out well

• I see, I thoght since they are my secondary damaging moves, i should have them leveled up, but i see your point

Glaring slash is that important?

I kinda would want to use kaikon in 1v1 and rank yes, but I have zero expirience therefore idk if htat would work out well

Glaring slash is your main way of getting the most dmg possible from a skill. Kaioken in a 1v1 is a stupid idea because of the EP and LP drain.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!