Economy or scams

• Hi everyone, "nice economy you got there in game, it would be a shame if somebody said something against it"

Trying to buy gear for my crane and some dudes offering me +13 lvl 60 20con pants for 650kk, laughing and saying im noob and idiot for not buying smth that cheap.

Like dafuq. I know there are trolls and scammers but few things i would like to say :

1-cant cash not available which sucks

2-even in AH prices are so overpriced that for normal casual players coupons are only way you will ever see +12 or more xD

3-Would be nice if there was credit card option

4-Only way I see economy in this game being normal is restricting zenis by putting limit at AH and shops at 100kk not 1kkk which is retarded. Many will disagree but ye. Including all other sh*t that there is in the game this could be good thing.

I know its not the most important thing rn but its ruining gameplay for normal players. Seeing lvl 29 with full +15 and I cant get past +8 with dumb system upgrade irritates me alot. Even farming for days and days cant fix it :/ Thats all xD

• like rn i wouldnt like to sell my 25% speed gloves for 100kk, well if everything changes prices etc

• if you farm it all by yourselft it is for free.

dont know why ppl alway buy stuff at auction or at private shops and feed some trolls

farming and crafting is always the better way to get good gear that is nealy for free

• Limiting to 100kk would be a joke, Because some items are actually worth more than 100kk... As Skedar said nobody is forcing you to pay these prices and when this person with the +13 realises its not selling for a ridiculous 650kk he will lower and lower overtime. If i say X item is worth 1kkk that doesnt mean anything. Your item is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Edit: Limiting to 100kk would mean Auction House becomes a platform full of garbage.

• Limiting to 100kk would be a joke, Because some items are actually worth more than 100kk... As Skedar said nobody is forcing you to pay these prices and when this person with the +13 realises its not selling for a ridiculous 650kk he will lower and lower overtime. If i say X item is worth 1kkk that doesnt mean anything. Your item is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Edit: Limiting to 100kk would mean Auction House becomes a platform full of garbage.

no drop or crafted item i worth more the 100kk xD because you can Measure time of how long a item need to drop in money or the coast it need to get 1 good crafting part

and the prices dont get lower and lower all the time xD that is the problem i want a sub weapon that coast 400kk and it is was 3 weeks in auction after no one buy it i think the seller still have it in his or her bank

• Guys it sucks, everyone overprice. So i've been playing on 4 characters for 1 month. Only farm. Did it with spinner(ultimate majin), with dw, swordsman and crane. I got 70kk in 1 fuc*ing month. Its stupid. I got 70kk by selling all my gear and stones i got. Its just hard, maybe i dont have luck but try like this pvp wise. Mister casher 1 click full +15, 1kkk zenis and you farming for months to get +5... go try win. No amount of skill can help you lol. Its unfair yea and people say nobody forces you to buy stuff for that expensive. You cant do half of stuff in game if you dont have good shit or party wich i dont like since its scam in one way. Thats how I see it.

I bet that only cashers would be mad at this change since it would only affect them. They cant win otherwise cuz they dont know how to.

• Guys it sucks, everyone overprice. So i've been playing on 4 characters for 1 month. Only farm. Did it with spinner(ultimate majin), with dw, swordsman and crane. I got 70kk in 1 fuc*ing month. Its stupid. I got 70kk by selling all my gear and stones i got. Its just hard, maybe i dont have luck but try like this pvp wise. Mister casher 1 click full +15, 1kkk zenis and you farming for months to get +5... go try win. No amount of skill can help you lol. Its unfair yea and people say nobody forces you to buy stuff for that expensive. You cant do half of stuff in game if you dont have good shit or party wich i dont like since its scam in one way. Thats how I see it.

I bet that only cashers would be mad at this change since it would only affect them. They cant win otherwise cuz they dont know how to.

solve these problems Guard,Defense Rate,Counter attack, Taunt, Break guard, Soul and Strenght the game is unbalanced

• the economic problem and balance of the game are linked, the bots have ended the economy of the game. there is no anti-bot system. no more bau of silver, gold, platinum. which came with ticket + 12 and auto pot. the game from the original does not have a quick sale button of common normal items, and difficult to make when it is weak because the balance is bad.

translate bug

• Im probably done with this game anyway. Was playing in pre open had few lvl 70, rn have 4 lvl 60 chars im kinda sick of everything + im in the army so wont have much time anyway. Not until the economy and stuff linked to it like trading and zeni distribution is fixed game will be fuc*ted.

Community is garbage. Scams everywhere, from leveling services till trading. Yes its beta but come on this is pretty much 1 click to make some of changes that will make gameplay easier. Most guys like you shinji and fatty upthere are upset cuz you are cashers who dont care about normal players. Thats why you say smth like economy doesent matter.

• Im probably done with this game anyway. Was playing in pre open had few lvl 70, rn have 4 lvl 60 chars im kinda sick of everything + im in the army so wont have much time anyway. Not until the economy and stuff linked to it like trading and zeni distribution is fixed game will be fuc*ted.

Community is garbage. Scams everywhere, from leveling services till trading. Yes its beta but come on this is pretty much 1 click to make some of changes that will make gameplay easier. Most guys like you shinji and fatty upthere are upset cuz you are cashers who dont care about normal players. Thats why you say smth like economy doesent matter.

Good choice everyone else has already quit this shitty game, join the club.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!