Wipe or Not?

• If a wipe does come, that wipe better come with amazing updates (Not just PvE/5v5/1v1 balance, but also other things) to compensate, there is that new client coming but I doubt that'll be enough since we don't know much about it because when I say amazing updates I really mean amazing updates.

• I don't understand why so many people want a wipe, by just reading what people are saying it seems as though most people that do want a wipe either don't even play the game and if they do hardly play any budokai,end game pve or scramble where gear actually matters or people who cashed so they don't mind.

The chinese players that are botting are useless then can't win they just stand at the platform, not that i condone botting but it actually reduces the prices on the AH.

• I don't understand why so many people want a wipe, by just reading what people are saying it seems as though most people that do want a wipe either don't even play the game and if they do hardly play any budokai,end game pve or scramble where gear actually matters or people who cashed so they don't mind.

The chinese players that are botting are useless then can't win they just stand at the platform, not that i condone botting but it actually reduces the prices on the AH.

What the fak i just read "not that i condone botting but it actually reduces the prices on the AH." i never hear anything more stupid are you serious? why you dont want to be clever?

Do you know why real money worth less with every next printing?

I will explain it to you because you dont have idea how economy is working.
    So with every next money printing, the value of money drops that you have in you wallet it worth less and you need pay more for products, here is more money around you but you dont have more money, you need pay more.

Same is with bots they printing money in game thats why market prices are crazy, fak dude go back to school or educate yourself a bit you have no idea about main stuff around you.

better keep your wisdom for yourself because you spread only stupidity on this forum, amen.

• How ironic, you want me to educate myself however you can't even use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

If you have nothing useful to say like in all the other threads, where you only rage and think that you are so smart, then I would suggest you to stop typing and actually do something useful other than stand at the platform all day.

• How ironic, you want me to educate myself however you can't even use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

If you have nothing useful to say like in all the other threads, where you only rage and think that you are so smart, then I would suggest you to stop typing and actually do something useful other than stand at the platform all day.

0 arguments so you complain about my english and how i spending my time in game, typical.

• A wipe would do nothing good. Hackers and cheaters will always be there. After the wipe they would just come back, and the actual players would just leave.

Are you even playing this game? If we go on like this we will have no players after a few month. Even when lvl 70 cap is released nothing will change. We need a wipe thats for sure but before that we need to change some things. Like broken, stone drop rates, dogis, maybe upgrade chances, braun boxes and an anti cheat system. Gameguard won't be enough. We need an algorithm on the server that will log all activities and ban players accordingly. After that we need a wipe. This game is no fun anymore. Only people who don't play this game or botter themself don't want a wipe (ofc also players who farmed hours and hours to get +15 but thats just 1-5 guys).

• Are you even playing this game? If we go on like this we will have no players after a few month. Even when lvl 70 cap is released nothing will change. We need a wipe thats for sure but before that we need to change some things. Like broken, stone drop rates, dogis, maybe upgrade chances, braun boxes and an anti cheat system. Gameguard won't be enough. We need an algorithm on the server that will log all activities and ban players accordingly. After that we need a wipe. This game is no fun anymore. Only people who don't play this game or botter themself don't want a wipe (ofc also players who farmed hours and hours to get +15 but thats just 1-5 guys).

You should already see that here is few members that dont understand shit, doesnt matter how hard you will explain and argue, in every thread same members that are against everything with thier irrational way of thinking, they live in thier perfect server with high upgraded gear and they dont want change it

8iqM4dwkiM.gif

• Are you even playing this game? If we go on like this we will have no players after a few month. Even when lvl 70 cap is released nothing will change. We need a wipe thats for sure but before that we need to change some things. Like broken, stone drop rates, dogis, maybe upgrade chances, braun boxes and an anti cheat system. Gameguard won't be enough. We need an algorithm on the server that will log all activities and ban players accordingly. After that we need a wipe. This game is no fun anymore. Only people who don't play this game or botter themself don't want a wipe (ofc also players who farmed hours and hours to get +15 but thats just 1-5 guys).

I'm neither a botter and neither someone with +15 gear. It's easy to say that's the reason why people dont want a wipe while the true answer is much simpler than that. people dont want to focking restart from scratch for a god damn 6th time

• lol at people that think a wipe is the answer... it happened in kr... in tw... in pob... in ob... and people still think that it wont happen again if a wipe comes and bot check is released....

there are bots in every game even with the most advance bot checks, just because there is a bot check doesnt mean bots cant surpass that... actually its more likely that they will improve their bots than stop playing all together.

A wipe will only make bots and a few legit players to return... all the rest will leave and start refunding (which is what ill do if a wipe happens again.. remember you have 18 months to refund any purchase according to my bank)

How can Deneos be trusted after all the shit he pulled is beyond me:

- tickets were added

- who donated at the beginning before DBOG was even released were scammed

- stones were added to cashshop then waited 3 months to take it out.

- lvl 70 gear is still around with +14

- there are so many more...

and now if he wipes after he said there will be no more wipes then gg daneos.

• A wipe would do nothing good. Hackers and cheaters will always be there. After the wipe they would just come back, and the actual players would just leave.

Have you even read the posts on this thread? People aren't asking or supporting a random wipe out of nowhere.

First things first, an anti-cheat system. If you have that, how on earth do they just come back? All the duplication methods and botting will be no longer available, but as it is right now the server and its economy has taken serious damage that is irreparable by any sort of new client or new cap. That is why we are asking for a wipe - but only after a proper solution has been put in place.

Do you guys play this GAME as a duty??? Enjoy more and cry less thanks

I don't even want to respond to this. If you have no valid input then simply get off the thread. 'Crying less' doesn't make the problems disappear.

---

Honestly, it's a bit disappointing no form of administrator or staff member has taken a few minutes out of their day to reply to these posts. Yes, you may be talking about it among your team-members but it still doesn't take away from the fact that we, the players, are left in the dark and as a result people are beginning to believe the staff simply don't give a damn. The community is getting reckless, and every little guild or group you could possibly talk to say the same thing:

"This game is dead/dying"

It's gotten to the point that this is the wide spread belief and nobody in the community is even bothering to act upon it.

And that isn't to say people haven't tried - there are countless posts on this forum trying to rectify the game's errors but all they end up is being ignored, left for dead.

As I was typing this up, this appeared. A prime example of what I mean; the game is in such a horrible state that even the owner is being trash-talked all over and nobody seems to give a damn.

Is this what DBO has come to?

---

Proxymime The most advanced games are new, constantly evolving. DBO is not. It will reach a certain point and then from there, no new content will be made available presumably. Regarding botters, if there is an AFK kicker or any form of anti-cheat system, and when they do it can constantly be patched out no problem. That's what any good game does, patch patch patch. Botters aren't miracle workers after all, they are simply people who boot up their PC and run a bunch of scripts. But if you leave it as it is, with an anti-cheat and no wipe as I said above it doesn't take away from the damage done.

Circumstances change, if you want to keep the game as it is simply because he said 'no more wipes' then so be it. A wipe simply is necessary in the present day, and if there isn't one I can almost gurantee people will be pleading for one in the seventy cap.

How is it a scam when Cashers always get their cash points back anyway? Ontop of that, last I checked it was a 'donation' and not legally cashing or purchasing of items.

As far as wipes in the retail version of the game went, I played TW for quite a while and I couldn't even remember a single wipe.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!