Boxes to cash shop

• Wouldn't unbinded be better? It would lower the price of boxes back to normal for everyone

i dont think prices will get lowered by having browns unbind in cash shop.

the only way i can see is bringing it back to cash shop and having an npc sell brown boxes for a set price

• i think he mean a normal npc where every class have the same chance to get them and not the ccbd machine where mostly the same classes can get them.

Zeni sink option, like 1kk per box or higher?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i think that the only way is to put a brown boxes monney sink for a rational price that isn't way too high and not to low , ( the price can increase if the econnomy grows ) atm the best price for brow boxes is 4-6kk each "

• I really think that brown boxes from events shouldn't be binded, they should be tradeable.

There are few reasons, since most of players have farmer class and PVP class, they can trade and send to their mains or simply sell and buy other stuffs.

Stuffs that needs to changed in cash shop:

Another thing is, tickets needs to be back in action, you like it or not and never add higher than +12.

Another stuff is to make break option back and make it harder to go beyond +12, kinda like impossible.

You need to have something in cash shop that will even help cashers and free players.

Tickets for free players would drop in form of chests in BID as before.

You may like it or not but this changes would fix DBOG, since those who dislike RNG, would get tickets, those who like RNG ( gamble), would use upgrade system.

One more, since mostly everyone in this community hates RNG, they would pay or work to get tickets and they would never have, higher than +10 or +12 armors and ofc gear would always drop to +0 after it expire.

I really see that everyone is saying that game is P2W while botters and hackers, all of them have +15 even tho they ain't that smart to even play the game.

Botters and hackers are cancer in this game and not cashers.

Balancing PVE farming/work in game as free player = cash shop items for people who support server.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• You need to have something in cash shop that will even help cashers and free players.

Do you even realize what you're saying? Do you see the contradiction in your own words?! You need something in the CASH SHOP, ie: The place where you must pay real life money to enjoy an otherwise shitty gaming experience, that is accessible to free players.

You've basically admitted two things:

The game requires money to have fun, thereby admitting that grinding for hundreds of hours is poor game design

and

Cashers dominate the end-game precisely because this is pay to win. The fact that money grants an objectively better chance for end-game loot is proof enough. In this game you can pay to receive more exp, pay to travel in vehicles, pay to level up pets that allow for better transportation, etc. etc. The fact that you can pay money to achieve all of these gameplay advantages alone makes this a definitive P2W experience.

• this game will and forever be p2w that is how it will always be it was designed this way. As the game stands, it is already p2w just wait till wagu is 150 and spam wagu, easy zeni. Also, bich as NewGameWay is zeni selling for why everything on the AH is overpriced af.

• You really don't make any sense mate, I don't know did you play DBO before but what ever.

As I said before, problem with this game are hackers and botters, not cashers.

Only reason why those cashers have upgraded gears is because they play game ( they know how to make zeni) and cash and if you want that this project stay alive, people will need to cash aka support it.

Still upgrade stones needs to be removed from cash shop, if supporters wants to buy stones, sell brown boxes or trade brown boxes for stones.

Even if you give cash shop to most of people, they wouldn't be able to make any progress.

I have no problem with them since everything they have, after brown boxes and tickets be added in game, you will get too.

If you ain't satisfied with progress you are making as free player, cash a bit and support the project.

Brown Boxes that can be tradeable will hit market and cashers if they get them will need to adjust to existing price and even if price of boxes raise, then it is really easy for f2p to get them and sell them, heck there is 2-3 days since I got back and I already have 15 boxes.

Get 50 brown boxes and box 1 accessory and you will get epic stats you desire and when you are done with accessory for yourself, for your farmer class, farm boxes to earn zeni.

About tickets, in end game you will spam BID's for tickets and brown boxes that use to drop in form of chests and if they be tradeable and they should, people will buy them or you simply use them if you dislike RNG Upgrade system.

My point is, what this game needs is that daneos hit downgrade of all upgrades to +9 and add back broken system with brown boxes and tickets back and that ain't binded anywhere, in cash shop or events.

After this, max upgrade you will see, will be +12 since it will be hard for you to get higher and with tickets there, you will always look for them or try to upgrade your gears with stones to hit +12.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Add BINDED boxes to an NPC for 5kk each but you can only buy 2 a day so the value of boxes from the cash shop and wagu wouldn't crash and people would still cash for boxes

Also add unbound boxes to the cash shop, maybe 20cp each? $5 = 5 boxes. This would value unbound boxes at about 6/7kk each as $5 of cash gets you a level 30 up which is sold for 35kk

I can't remember how much boxes were in pob in the cash shop though

• Add BINDED boxes to an NPC for 5kk each but you can only buy 2 a day so the value of boxes from the cash shop and wagu wouldn't crash and people would still cash for boxes

Also add unbound boxes to the cash shop, maybe 20cp each? $5 = 5 boxes. This would value unbound boxes at about 6/7kk each as $5 of cash gets you a level 30 up which is sold for 35kk

I can't remember how much boxes were in pob in the cash shop though

2 boxes a day , peopole would creat many char's and get 10 - 20 boxe a day , and just send the item from char to char ..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!