What's the problem with this game?

• Well I am not satisfied with the experience with this game cuz of its so called Pay-to-win system. Seriously a jump to lvl 30 item!!, vehicles and what not that should be awaited more instead of getting it instantly!! This is really partial, I am ok with early dogi access with money but almost finishing it at start sucks and there's no exp of learning or enjoyin' with others at start which makes player weak as hell. I am not raging but remove the instant wins is gonna be better cuz real bandai never does this and this is almost modding. Its just a lame dono excuse.

• You claiming all of this and that, I'd like to question you some. For how many years have you been part of DBO over-all, including TW KR and all of the other phases ? Because if not, this is rather ignorance of why this game was made for in the first place by its creators and of how less f2p friendly it has been back in the day (TW) compared to now (DBO Global).

• i played it in 2012 and quitted in a few weeks with a lot of translation problem with my dead computer after reaching lvl 35 and yeah the experience was kinda eh if we are to say ftp friendly and theres variable improvements for that

• Well I am not satisfied with the experience with this game cuz of its so called Pay-to-win system. Seriously a jump to lvl 30 item!!, vehicles and what not that should be awaited more instead of getting it instantly!! This is really partial, I am ok with early dogi access with money but almost finishing it at start sucks and there's no exp of learning or enjoyin' with others at start which makes player weak as hell. I am not raging but remove the instant wins is gonna be better cuz real bandai never does this and this is almost modding. Its just a lame dono excuse.

how vehicles and lvl up 30 stone is p2w? While lvl 30 you can get in 1 day and vehicles in this game are useless while flying is better, sure the cash shop is bad made but your points are even worse lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!