[Suggestion]Beta key for forum users 1st

• Handing out keys for forum users first, that would benefit the loyal ppl that always follow the project really close and are active at the forums and assure that the test would get a better "quality" players selection. Theres nothing wrong about handing out some keys to the public at facebook and all but, why not give the forum users a head start? They´ve been showing to be really legit interested.

A little thread with a simple form would make it really easy for selection, like:

nick or alias:
    Your experience with dbo?
    Why do you wanna test dbog?

Thats it, i know of course it would benefit me, but would also benefit all other forum users that log in a daily basis and help the community to grow everyday, it would be more fair i suppose? Thats up for you to decide.

download_zpsjeyrdj5f.jpg
    Just some thoughts i was dying to share. [and before any kind of rants "Shard your leech!" "youre selfish" "ugly,melon face", i know, i want a key, we all want,and what im sayin is that all you guys here, on the forums, showed that you really want a key and more important, the server need active and helpful people.]

• yes its true , there's some people created like 10accounts in the forum to get an account for the alpha , imagine if this guy get 4accounts or maybe 6 or 7 ...
    in my opinon the most active users should get the priority , there's some people who doesn't give a crap about this project and they got accounts for the alpha test.
    and facebook , yes its a good idea to share few accounts in facebook it help to advert this project
    i agree with Shard

• I agree. A lot of people have made multiple accounts to try and increase their chances at a Alpha or Beta key because they cant wait. Im patiently waiting like everyone else that actually cares. I would love to be in an Alpha or Beta but I can wait until the full game is ready. If I can wait, why cant anyone else because I can be an impatient person >_>

• Some keys could be distributed to ppl depending on their country. I mean a country can get 2-3 keys. Now this way ppl could check how stable is server for people from all around the world aaaand a variety of players would be big + it seems kind of fair to me.
    Another thing is that I agree with you. Tho keys should be distributed to the most active users with most posts made (admins have an access to this kind of info).

• Some keys could be distributed to ppl depending on their country. I mean a country can get 2-3 keys. Now this way ppl could check how stable is server for people from all around the world aaaand a variety of players would be big + it seems kind of fair to me.
    Another thing is that I agree with you. Tho keys should be distributed to the most active users with most posts made (admins have an access to this kind of info).

most posts ? no , people will spam threads
    bad idea

• I agree to the active users.... but some people are active but not post (like me)
    I check forum all day but my english is very precarious... so I no post...
    I have no need to play alpha/beta (i already played Korean and Thaiwan servers)
    So to me a beta key is not big deal ... but if i was chosen I will help the best I can ^^

• most posts ? no , people will spam threads
    bad idea

bad idea

bad idea

Yea, it does not need to be bound to something like posts, just open a thread with the title "beta keys giveaway" make a form and give keys to all responses, a lot better than going on facebook and giving away for ppl who like&comment status.
    Just don´t give keys to accs created is the same day as the thread and you got it, you get the legit and no opportunists will get it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!