Fix PvE already

• I want to get back into this game, but it’s hard to when I have to spend 1 hour alone (if im lucky) just to find a silly party full of trash players.

Seriously, i’m surprised at the low amount of complaints on PvE. Spend all these hours leveling, farming for zenni, another couple days to find good speed% gloves, just to spend 90% of your gameplay finding a party who may not even be capable of completing even CCBD floor 55.

Half this community cried at level 55 cap saying it was “too boring.” Bare minimum, we all got to do PvE fast and simple. Right now I only login to check AH.

• Why should someone do proper pve in this game?

You take craft armor (cheap in ah also cheap to craft yourself) which are already pretty good

You take accessoirs from Mudosa (if you need prop you sell the good anti acc ones and buy prop)

After that you only go open world farm to drop some stones (1-2h a day is more than enough)

CC Dungeon with lvl 60? Why?

You can get legend accessoirs from shenlong and the armor from cc is just way to expensive to upgrade / switch effects just for a little better stats.

The weapons have also nearly the same stats as the craft one just that they give lp bonus + have a little better effects. Worth? No.

For your normal gear (good craft gear)

you farm way less than for your cc gear. The advantage of cc gear is so small that it's not worth to dedicate yourself to get it. People just look befor cc dungeon if they can find a party in 5min they will do it else they just don't care and go afk.

That's also what I'm talking about the whole time. This game has no pve content no reason to farm -> nothing to do only plat and budokai. On tw you needed to farm alot to get gear to do cc dungeon. Right now every noob can do it because gear is free. Also on tw normal players spammed tmq for gear but that's also not needed in dbog. Crafting is much cheaper and easier and faster than on tw. Same story for UDs.

• Crafted defences was a bad move on ntl part, coz defences are way higher then cc or tmq

You compare legendary with rare ones lol.

Crafted gear and crafting in general is added mostly because people cry too much about 1 side full defense gear and wanted to have decent gear with all defense but ofc with less stats, that is why crafting is added.

Still if drop rate is better in TMQ and UD's, where you drop accessory that is always legendary but always with shit stats than almost nothing, people would do it more.

Still if you would even reward players with 1 brown box and 1% chance to drop dogi ball per run, people would do them.

Now is mostly gear up and stop.

I want to get back into this game, but it’s hard to when I have to spend 1 hour alone (if im lucky) just to find a silly party full of trash players.

Seriously, i’m surprised at the low amount of complaints on PvE. Spend all these hours leveling, farming for zenni, another couple days to find good speed% gloves, just to spend 90% of your gameplay finding a party who may not even be capable of completing even CCBD floor 55.

Half this community cried at level 55 cap saying it was “too boring.” Bare minimum, we all got to do PvE fast and simple. Right now I only login to check AH.

That is my point and that I am trying to change in this shit game where you need to look for " THE RIGHT ONE" to even do boring and long raid dungeon, aka CCBD.

Mostly, always humans are left out and all new players who want to play it are humans.

Still those who gear up and get stuffs, stop doing it, some quit because it is boring and you are left with mostly newbies or people who even refuse to do it.

Still you can do it with guildies but even then, it is damn boring af.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I completely agree. To be real though I only wanted to do PvE because AH got too boring. I was thinking though, in 70 cap the PvE may be useful for legendary accessories. In retail, you were able to sell those gears through trade chat, here in Dbog all gear disappears fast in dungeon so even less reason to do PvE here.

What needs to be done is make regular farming less rewarding, and make PvE spam the new thing to do. First though need to fix Crits and speed%.

• lol if were up to me, i'd make an open economy.

This would allow people who play the game, active, to make a nice amount of zeni, by selling stuff, other rich ppl are lazy to do themselves.

• It's what's needed, more reason to play the games content. Right now it's AuctionHouse Online for me.

• Cashalot finaly agree with you xD

Still CC150 auras shouldn't be there for sale, they should be to earn tho.

Still higher TMQ should give 1 box per run too, people would spam them af too.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Iceman for love of everything that's Broken in dbog , when are you going to Finally Retire jesus christ.

Dude, no one will do any PVE content unless they will gain something from it.

Only people who are stupid, will do it for nothing in return.

Ahh wait, you are satisfied with current situation in game , where "each channel is full with players"...

Do you even enjoy this dead MMO...

Yea well, I ain't like you, looking around threads, making flame posts, I want to change game and increase population in server.

If you don't like it, simply ignore it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Still CC150 auras shouldn't be there for sale, they should be to earn tho.

agreed since that motivates players to get better to be accepted to a cc150 party for the op cc arua. And also, wasn't there a thread talking about adding daily quest which rewards you if you complete them? And tbh I think that is what this game need because if that is added, I'm sure players will come on and play dbog to get the rewards and motivate them to play.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• agreed since that motivates players to get better to be accepted to a cc150 party for the op cc arua. And also, wasn't there a thread talking about adding daily quest which rewards you if you complete them? And tbh I think that is what this game need because if that is added, I'm sure players will come on and play dbog to get the rewards and motivate them to play.

Yes I was suggesting those quests and few guild quests that should give guild style points and reward player with some stuffs.

About Daily and some guild quests:

Cap 60 - Kill 100 mobs lvl 60 (lvl 60-64) - Reward some zeni ( 5kk) and 1 Purple and 1 Green U60 stone

Cap 70 - Kill 200 mobs lvl 70 ( lvl 65-70) - Reward some zeni (10kk) and 1 Purple and 1 Green U70 stone

Cap 60 - Kill world boss lvl 60 - 1 Brown box + guild style points

Cap 70 - Kill world boss lvl 70 - 1 Brown Box + guild style points

Kill Roaming Papaya Bosses - Kill Wolf, Saibaman and others - reward 1 dogi ball and random legendary lvl 70 weapon/armor with random stats.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I like the daily quest idea but the zeni reward is a bit much, give too much zeni and prices of items will rise.

But still good suggestion

• I like the daily quest idea but the zeni reward is a bit much, give too much zeni and prices of items will rise.

But still good suggestion

Yea, zeni reward can go down but if you checked market, everything is overpriced but still, zeni reward can be lower.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• wow another nice idea to get more +15 gear with 30 purple and 30 greens on one account each month.

i mean dbog is fairly balanced when it comes to upgrading and getting stuff pretty quickly.

with this good suggestion maybe it will take others like 50 days to get full +15 instead of 60!

+++1 iceman :))D))D)D)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!