MY thoughts on how to make this game a bit better (Upgrade + Boxes = Gear)

• Seonel are you even playing the game right now? The game is literally shit. You have nothing to do ingame. Just sit around before plat. You could shutdown the game and it would be the same. And only because you couldn't cash it doesn't mean tw was bad.

TW was fun my guild, my friends and me had alot of fun in tw. Much more then right now in DBOG. TW was not perfect sure but the direction we are heading right now is just crap. As I said it in my first post and in alot of other posts you can't compare dbo to another mmorpg. Yes modern mmorpgs are doing much better than dbo and now? You want to make everything easy and at the end you will sit before plat and do nothing like right now. That is just killing the game.

If you want to have a game that does not die and that attracts new players, you must adapt to the current time of the MMO

xD A game is not something you can just adapt to something. There is alot of programming, designing, modelling, story writing, level designing and alot of more things involved. It would take you more than a few years to "adapt" it.

In these ages nobody is interested in playing MMO genres where getting things is difficult

Ok and who said that? Everyone I'm playing with wants to play a hard mmorpg. But hey because you don't like that kind of games it's now "nobody is interested in...

The reason why we don't see many new mmorpgs these years is because it takes alot of time to make one. With the new graphics they need to provide and the mechanics it's just alot harder to make one then any other game. Also thanks to the "massively multiplayer" part the server setup takes ages. It's not worth for many companies to take the risk and create a mmorpg. It's much safer for them to create multiple "easier to develop" games.

I just don't understand why people don't think about the game first before they talk... This game is not a "modern" mmorpg with a good story, many dungeons and a good pvp system. This is dbo a mmorpg with just a few dungeons and a pretty stupid pvp system. This game has no end-game content there is nothing you can do when you are done with your gear (which is pretty easy to get right now).

We need to make the best out of this game not something you play just because you got bored. Then you could go and play xenoverse or something else.

• You missed big picture here buddy.

No one in this 2018 year won't stick to this game, if they will waste time and time for nothing.

You adapt to new MMO styles or you die.

If DBOG don't adapt, only those who played old DBO will maybe stick around but not for too long.

Server will end up empty and project will die.

Those who cashed, if they can, will start charge back if they can lol, and no one will invest any money in it ever again, meaning this project will die.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Nah dude xD

You are missing the bigger picture. And others too.

True, it's 2018 and there are far better games out there. People have higher standards. Problems is: DBO was not designed for it.

The DBO Daneos works on, is from old times. He can only work with that. DBO can not be adapted to these days. Only if original DBO was around with a big company that got its back, then it could've adapted step by step through all these years. What ppl want simply can't be done since DBOG has a set limit. I'm sure of that. Daneos has experience and all but he can't pull off what big companies do.

Changing the game (PvP,PvE etc,) into these days kind of games won't work. It's simply not designed for it. And no, you can't just force it to change. This game has a limit that Daneos can not pass. The most he can pull off is adding lvl 80 content. And that is not 100% sure cuz we don't know how many files Daneos has to work with to add a real lvl 80 content. Simply opening other Maps (as far as the files allow him to) and adding the same god damn mobs with a different names and colors is not enough!

Conclusion: The hard truth is, this game is not meant to be. Especially not the way it is now. We have nothing to go for. Atm 70 cap is all we have. But the ingame part is damaged too hard to have fun at that cap. So we can't go further (for now). There is only one other way. Going back! Back to the roots. Start from there with the suggestions made by Dreamer and then another Wipe. Another wipe is needed! Ever since the day in which they wrote "no more wipes" i knew, another wipe would happen. They pretty much jinxed themselves xD

Then do small adjustments here and there. But nothing that will change the base of the game into easier mode, Farming to gain something.

Everything else leads this game to easy sh*t and that will kill this game! If ppl deny this fact, then y'all hopeless.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• If DBOG don't adapt, only those who played old DBO will maybe stick around but not for too long.

Server will end up empty and project will die.

I guess if another wipe happens and those changes gets added, game is done for.

PVE content is boring, class balance is shit, events ain't dat good and mostly boring, tons of people leaving for good and those who even try, leave it, because game is boring af.

Game can be fixed, IF YOU ARE REWARDED, for time you spend for it.

No luck, no bullshit.

Only luck should be based on drops ( UD, TMQ, BID and farming) or using boxes.

Everything else should be mostly RNG free.

Even cash shop should be RNG free, you cash for STUFF YOU NEED, not some random bullshit.

I really have no idea who is feeding Daneos with this stuffs and who is forcing this changes, some of them are good, but mostly bad.

I thought that another wipe would fix stuffs, that even broken card would fix stuffs, but nah.

People who never played this game, care about few stuffs, PVP and PVE to gear up.

Most of new guys don't want to waste tons of money or time to simply can PVP or if they are bored to do some PVE but to be, guess what, REWARDED.

If you don't give rewards for stuffs people need, they won't do them.

If you don't reward them with stuffs they need and where they spend tons of time to get them, they won't find this game satisfying and will simply quit.

Lets face it, most of this "hard core players" refuse to balance the scale with rest of people and want to be "rewarded" since their characters almost never log out..

I understand some people live unhealthy life and spend 10h or more in DBOG per day and only because of that they want to be superior to everyone else...

But hey that is their thing, just please stop for sec and see what are you doing before you end up alone in server and with no one in it to brag on.

That is all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• With your way of thinking you are only going to make the game die faster. That two little fools play 12 hours, you and the one that suggested that, and that all the others go away and therefore the game dies. You're not the one who keeps it alive, it's the Cashers (like it or not) and the players who still play it. If the majority is satisfied, then bad luck brother, you will have to play the game that there is now. And if the majority considers that it is better to have a simple game to have the same as before, then bad luck.

As I said, the DBO does not need to be the game again, it needs new players who want and enjoy playing it. The way for that is by attracting them. Because it does not matter to you, who made the suggestion and a couple more like tw ... 50 users is not the same as 300 online. And 300 online is not the same as 500, of which many will contribute money.

And if not ... I opened a server of DBO that is as in TW ... Let's see how many people play a game where after getting an object with a lot of effort, you could break it and lose it. Good luck.

DreameR68 I played tw. About 15 years old and the possibility of being all day in front of the pc playing. 12 hours, sometimes I did not even sleep. Sometimes you have to do a class to play the event of the spheres and get the wishes. Yes, great game. But it was very tedious to upgrade objects. It was a haircut sitting 12 hours and you did not get good armors or stones. It was a hair activity to play a spheres event and have to study probability and statistics to be able to devise a strategy and try to get more than one or two per event.

There are things that I liked that are as before, but just the ones you mention, I do not prefer the current ones. I prefer to play about five hours a day and that is enough to get 4 or 5 spheres per event. That is enough also to get and a normal equipment upgraded to +8. And that I do not have to be afraid that I might break up. I prefer to have a quiet time, to have to play a heavy and absurd game, taken from the good MU

• This game is either TurtleFarmOnline or AuctionHouseOnline right now depending on the day. This game is just way too rewarding for doing barely anything, and even doing nothing (T Shop).

I’ve seen some pretty bad PvE sets from people outside of CCBD and I must say that most people here complaining about “no lifing”, most likely just don’t know how to play PvE without high upgrade. I mean i’ve seen +12 full CON Ultis trying to do CCBD for crying out loud.

Also DBOG even though tries to be an official game, it feels like just any other private server. Fast and easy.

• Calling ppl that are into farming a lot no lifers, basement kids, not having jobs etc. is just a lazy answer.

It's called hyperbole, but the reason you seem triggered seems to indicate that there might be some truth to it?

People that accuse others, who want the game to be harder and taking more time, as no lifer etc. are just plain idiots. F*ck yall.

Seems to sum up how the community works, "I have no life, and want to devote a stupidly long amount of time into an admittedly boring & sh*tty game, and if you disagree with me, literally f*ck you"

lol

• Also DBOG even though tries to be an official game, it feels like just any other private server. Fast and easy.

I don't know where you've seen DBOG presented as an official game, all of our descriptions point that we are a private server.

Also ethanvolcano21 and SumTingWong please easy on the personal attacks, not needed to discuss on this topic.

• Also DBOG even though tries to be an official game, it feels like just any other private server. Fast and easy.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2827/

In this picture no where they say that they are the official game. If they did they would be liable to be sued in court under the International Copy Rights regulation

This game is either TurtleFarmOnline or AuctionHouseOnline right now depending on the day. This game is just way too rewarding for doing barely anything, and even doing nothing (T Shop).

I’ve seen some pretty bad PvE sets from people outside of CCBD and I must say that most people here complaining about “no lifing”, most likely just don’t know how to play PvE without high upgrade. I mean i’ve seen +12 full CON Ultis trying to do CCBD for crying out loud.

The rest of your statement I can agree with for the most part the game doesnt have much going on at the moment.

• My main problem is just how broken farming is compared to spamming CCBD,TMQ,UDs. Should be vice versa but right now Farming >>>>>>>>> everything. Farming is just much more consistent. This will kill the game for many reasons, main one is its boring. Gather mobs, stun, AoE how more brain dead can you get?

Also in 70 cap there will be much less farming spots than there is now so incoming flame wars over farming spots. Not only is spamming actual PvE dungeons harder but it allows you to meet new players and even teach noobs strategies so they can get stronger/smarter. All of that is gone because farming is just too good.

• My main problem is just how broken farming is compared to spamming CCBD,TMQ,UDs. Should be vice versa but right now Farming >>>>>>>>> everything. Farming is just much more consistent. This will kill the game for many reasons, main one is its boring. Gather mobs, stun, AoE how more brain dead can you get?

Also in 70 cap there will be much less farming spots than there is now so incoming flame wars over farming spots. Not only is spamming actual PvE dungeons harder but it allows you to meet new players and even teach noobs strategies so they can get stronger/smarter. All of that is gone because farming is just too good.

CCBD - long and boring and you spam it for stuffs you need and quit it.

TMQ AND UD - mostly mobs, super mobs have higher LP than outside of it, soo it takes longer, plus none of them drop u70 stones.

Simply make TMQ7 and UD6, raid mode, where mobs have same HP as outside of dungeon and drops U70 stones, and I will be first there to "farm" it plus of better chance to drop legendary lvl 60 accessory from bosses.

If this gets added, no one will farm outside in world map, unless there is event in play.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• CCBD - long and boring and you spam it for stuffs you need and quit it.

TMQ AND UD - mostly mobs, super mobs have higher LP than outside of it, soo it takes longer, plus none of them drop u70 stones.

Simply make TMQ7 and UD6, raid mode, where mobs have same HP as outside of dungeon and drops U70 stones, and I will be first there to "farm" it plus of better chance to drop legendary lvl 60 accessory from bosses.

TMQ/UD/ CCBD is not just mobs with higher LP. There’s actual bosses that requires the full party to use their brain. You cant just dash in and spam attacks like you can with farming. And yes these dungeons do get boring eventually but much more fun than farming and much more social as well. Farming is as brain dead as it gets.

If this gets added, no one will farm outside in world map, unless there is event in play.

I dont see the issue with this.

• TMQ/UD/ CCBD is not just mobs with higher LP. There’s actual bosses that requires the full party to use their brain. You cant just dash in and spam attacks like you can with farming. And yes these dungeons do get boring eventually but much more fun than farming and much more social as well. Farming is as brain dead as it gets.

I dont see the issue with this.

Well yea indeed that you might need full party and maybe not.

If you are well geared +10 or higher, you might need only 1 more with you ( CAP 70) ofc.

Or if raid type would be added where you could solo it and have fun your own way and that this would be your "farm" zone, then there would be no need to farm outside of it.

Like 4th option of dungeon where mobs are lvl 70, where any class can solo it, to be something as challenge.

Still you couldn't drop any gear, just stone.

Soo if you want legendary lvl 60 accessory you need to go TMQ7 hard mode or UD6, while raid option is simply to farm stones.

About open world, it should only be for events or farming special part of gear such as lvl 70 legendary gears that wouldn't drop in TMQ and UD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Personally I dont think removing crafting is a good idea, what game have you ever played that you cant craft? We should still be able to craft but with a twist. Instead of making it so we have to farm mobs in order to break gear and get the materials needed, they should make it so we have to do dungeons and or TMQs for special items in order to craft, thus giving PVE further of a purpose and making things not as easy.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!