Was looking for ppl who played Taiwan Server Looking for old Clansmen and Women !

• I was looking for a couple of People that may be here or not but need to speak to them I was looking For a Player Named Tea Was a She and part of my Clan Kid Brolly, King heres a pic of us If you played taiwan server and knew ppl apart of ShinsobanZ Hit me up got some something for ya.2013-01-20-10-59-21.jpg?width=819&height=473

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• Thanks will do ..

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!