[Suggestion] Increase duration of Dragon's Protection

• Hi all,

To make the DW more tanky and decrease the amount of useless DW skills, I suggest we increase the duration of Dragon's Portection as you add skill points.

So for example: Lvl 2 gives a 30 sec duration and lvl 3 gives a 60 seconds, or something in that range. I think the duration should be inceased significantly because maxing out a skill usually gives a big boost.

I think this can be a very useful tank skill, but the duration is so short that it really isn't worth it. Especially with a 5 minute cooldown which is waaay too long for 20 second def boost. Additionally, players would also have to make tougher decisions when creating their builds as opposed to just adding a point to get to Dragon's Punishment.

Thanks!

• I don't think the duration should be buffed. The skill has 5min cd with cdr gear it would be 2,5min. With rp cd reduce it has only 1min cd with a duration of 20 secs. Would be pretty op (in 5 vs 5 and in PVE) if you could spam that skill.

Unlike some people who only want to buff and protect classes they play and like, I must agree with Dreamer regarding this issue.

Even if this option would give big buff to entire party, duration shouldn't be touched.

This buff is considered to be as "last resort" , when your squishy party members are bellow 50% of HP in PVE or if you party them in group PVP soo that they can endure way better than ever before.

Now think about this if you would add chef or ultimate buffs, well, those party members would be german panzer tanks for 20 or as suggested 60 sec....

At the best duration could be increased to 30 sec, 10 sec increase but anything above that, would ruin "balance" we have now, if we can call this "attempt to balance" with wrong people doing it, but meh, players says it all, I mean, they are leaving.... It says it all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• I don't disagree with either of you here, especilly after breaking down it's use and I didn't consider the cdr gear as there are so many things about this game that I'm still learning. However, I do think at least a 10 second increase up to 30 seconds max would be beneficial.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!