Possible Swordsman Buff

• I'm not a long-term player of this game despite having played the original (my highest level char was 48) but Swordsman has been my favorite class since then. What I realized tho is that our PvE is sorta lacking (ik they're more of a pvp-oriented class dw) so I was wondering if, whether before or after the level cap raises, there could be a buff to flash slash and burning attack just to make our mobbing it bit easier to do

Ofc, if this isn't possible then i'll take what I can get and ik that there could be other buffs that they need but this is what I would like to focus on for now.

• I'm not a long-term player of this game despite having played the original (my highest level char was 48) but Swordsman has been my favorite class since then. What I realized tho is that our PvE is sorta lacking (ik they're more of a pvp-oriented class dw) so I was wondering if, whether before or after the level cap raises, there could be a buff to flash slash and burning attack just to make our mobbing it bit easier to do

Ofc, if this isn't possible then i'll take what I can get and ik that there could be other buffs that they need but this is what I would like to focus on for now.

get good sword and spam flash 0sec cooldown

I have a swordsmen...and I literally slice through npc like a person in a forest with a machete.

SM Have highhh damage , especially compared to fighters in the beginning with their main skills being unlocked early.

Sword skills have a natural fast cd and high damage. Which makes slicing 1 npc at a time a breeze. I solo'd mostly everything but bosses with this method.

Just use your rp balls / skill and use the damage setting with your high cd.

I mainly 1 shot / 2 shot any npc my level with sm.

• Fighter has more way more dmg from his skills like 2 times more dmg than Sm

• I personally feel we are in a ok spot right now were not overpowered but we don't suck either, compared to our fighter counter part's who are able to clear a little faster with mild aoe, and Most of our damage coming from the physical side of thing's so we dont have the aoe of energy unless your a energy sword? which I personally am not? but again I feel were fine as of right now.

• I personally feel we are in a ok spot right now were not overpowered but we don't suck either, compared to our fighter counter part's who are able to clear a little faster with mild aoe, and Most of our damage coming from the physical side of thing's so we dont have the aoe of energy unless your a energy sword? which I personally am not? but again I feel were fine as of right now.

I agree with you. We are not the most OP, but we are not the weakest (or at least not the good SM).

Maybe the only "buff" that we could need is that when doing KD, there is a possibility to make a critical hit, because as we know, the SM do not fight like a fighter, we create combos to fight and for doing this, we mostly use the MSS with KD. But doing this, we lose the possibility of hitting a crit and therefore, our damage is reduced.

And if this "buff" does not apply to all classes, at least it will be great if it applies to Swordmen. (As happened with the previous buff).

:):)

• lol that crit kd spam would be too op e.e

• lol that crit kd spam would be too op e.e

Maybe, but considering that the only way to make a crit with MSS is "without using KD". You would not have another option but to hit it with the increased power. And to be honest, with the current damage, not even with the Spirited Roar + Glaring Slash + MMS + RP power combo, you can do so much damage to a Tank Namek or Majin with good defense.

And if you do, this would leave you quite open to receive a debuff and kill you.

Remember, we are not fighters. We can not just trust the Dodge, as they do, nor can we be as Tank like other classes.

So I think it would be a correct way to buff the SM without making so many drastic changes.

Also, for "Very" tank characters, you can not rely on just one KD spam. It would take you a lot of time to weaken your opponent's entire life and then, "PUM" they will use the LP Poot, and then "PUFF" Senzu Bean.

So, considering this, I do not see it as crazy to implement this buff.

• If you play swordsman well you can perform 2x MSS per stun

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!