What happened?

• Promoting a site that kills the game by selling zeni collected by bots and boted accounts? Clever move!

I told Daneos before and i say it again.. NGW was one nail in the coffin for original DBO(the final one for me) and it will be one for DBOG aswell!

You should really get away from it!

• Promoting a site that kills the game by selling zeni collected bei bots and boted accounts? Clever move!

I do not recall me promoting it. It's Card31 that is in contact with website and not US, we have nothing to make off this. It's just to stick to the 'donation through paypal thing'. And whichever issue you've told Daneos about, worry not. It's history once the newer client drops. ✌️

• I do not recall me promoting it. It's Card31 that is in contact with website and not US, we have nothing to make off this. It's just to stick to the 'donation through paypal thing'. And whichever issue you've told Daneos about, worry not. It's history once the newer client drops. ✌️

This site sells card31 -> good for you and all paypal users! However it also sells boted money for dbog and sometimes boted accounts for dbog -> very bad for you! If you can make them stop that ok, but i doubt they give a shit about dbo, because they never did! And trust me, boters always find a way.. they did when "gameguard" was on and they will do with new client on.. - hope im wrong tho..

• This site sells card31 -> good for you and all paypal users! However it also sells boted money for dbog and sometimes boted accounts for dbog -> very bad for you! If you can make them stop that ok, but i doubt they give a shit about dbo, because they never did! And trust me, boters always find a way.. they did when "gameguard" was on and they will do with new client on.. - hope im wrong tho..

You see, that's not actually the biggest problem. It's rather hacking/exploiting is what is the most lethal to the game rather than anything else. Botting activity is definitly not going away as you can see, be it with protection or not (take for example the bigger MMOs, they don't want to get rid of bots ? I don't think so). So yup, I hope this sums it up so we don't go much off topic.

• Ok, last comment on this because off topic.. you say boting is no big problem? It destroys in game economy and some players abuse bots to get items and zeni is no problem..? DBOG won't generate new players when every item costs 1kkk zeni like it was in TW server 1 and no new players means - "game over", because no new money in longtherms.

Don't get me wrong Card31 is good, but NGW is not because they don't give a shit what they sell - as long as they sell!

Atleast ban the guys who bought boted zeni.. some of them left their ingame name in the comments there!

Okay peace out!

• Rybo, Muh is right about NGW. Those suckers f*cked original DBO. And they will f*ck DBOG. As long as they make money, it's all good to them.

Don't tell me that, if ppl but zeni from them (thx to their bot use), it's not a big problem xD

That's the death to the game and to all other games. When you buy ingame currency for real money, the game dies. NGW is literally poison for DBOG...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• OFFTOPIC EVERYWHERE... btw that website card31 why exists?? is more ez go to NewGameWay and paste the code in the donate landing page. usability is strong on dbog XD kappa.

• I did not suggest it as a fraud-less website (yet I have seen people claiming how they've been and still are behind botting activities ofc). I did though suggest it as a STABLE and usable as vinter confirms on his reply. All in all, I do say bots are history once we drop our newer client and even then they won't be totally gone because it is manage-able despite security protocols (AGAIN, take for example the biggest and most successfull MMOs, with all their arsenal of in-game cheat protection they yet suffer from botting and the 'money' black market going around it). Yes it is critical to the economy yet what's absolute is the fact that HACKERS/EXPLOITERS are the priority. Simply talking from a realist's perspective and from my awareness of how stuff is going when it comes to this for many more bigger MMOs. Duplication of +15 items and what not maybe even ingame currency, disconnecting others etc.. How tiny of a threat is botting compared to such things?

• People take stuff out of conclusion.

The players who have concern about NewGameWay have a fair argument and I truly share your opinion.

The moderators and staff members have nothing to do with NewGameWay, neither do Daneos.

You guys have to understand that NewGameWay NOT affiliated with DBOG, they are a third party website which happens to sell a card that can be used on the DBOG donation panel.

I personally feel like NewGameWay should remove every listing regarding DBOG Zeni, accounts, items etc, however we have to keep in mind that this is solely their decision to make, not ours.

Imagine it this way : we can buy card31 from a site that also sells something that ruins the way we play DBO. If NewGameWay stopped selling Zeni / accounts would it matter? No. If NewGameWay stopped selling Card31 would people find it harder to cash, or worst case (for the server funds) stop donating? yes.

Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere defending NewGameWay, or the staff, but the way things look like at the moment, botting seems to have been strongly reduced, and players don't necessarily need to use NGW to buy zeni or accounts, it's not a secret that people have been selling those since Pre-open without the need to use a third party website.

Every story has two sides, and sadly for the player side, we need to accept that NewGameWay offers a way to botters to sell their zeni, but also offers a way to legit players to donate to a server they enjoy playing on.

• I understand that DBOG (daneos) XD... has a deal with Newgameway, is a "legal" means to avoid cashback...
    but what is the problem with NGW, we pay the rent of dbog servers, whats the problem?? XD

• I hate to say this as I don't intend to promote cashing in any way or form but, I've done some maths and the amount of zeni you get by buying directly from bots at NGW is a lot less than if you donate properly for cash points and sell highly demanded cash items. So players doing it are either filthy rich or extremely dumb.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!