Nerfing namekians crafted armor e def

• "command

no, but to have 1 sided defense just like all other classes. And for now namekians seems to have no weaknesses unlike ultimates etc. which can be countered by energy or phy skills

hello dr. whats your phd in? jk i dont care :evil:

if you want some help beating nameks I can supply tips and tricks as long as you not a karma 8o what class are you btw?

if your a human plz use tmq7 e-def gear to fight nameks in particular poko's sk and dende you should be able to out last there attacks.

in general vs the following classes i recommend these gears/

dende and poko

anti paragear 100% remaining on anti bleed or props this way you reduce the annoying antenna beam spam, and you can reduce possible bleed attacks. as for them spaming autoattack props to complement you 100% antipara is key for that.

Darkwarrior wear anti confusion and anti bleed you will be all set dont forget to slow them :)

ShadowKnight

unless your fighter or swordsmen you would not out damage them without some smarts.

100%anti bleed is a must have to lower bolds duration, stack anti para or props for remaining once you have 100% antibleed reduction.

as for damage on nameks there weakness is (it varies on what class u are :evil:)

• OP just remember if you nerf their e.def from craft armours, then you would mess with shit so bad, why take a namekian tank when you could take a Majin that can give buffs and is as tanky? Dude if you think your not doing enough damage on namekians maybe change your CD earrings into Properties.

• i beat nameks +15s e.e, but im not willing to change build after i fight ulti with 1 sided defense. and im swordsman and i do have tmq7 set, hell i beated +15 sk with cc50 gear +0 just to get cd bonus

• and i beat +15 sk with no cd accessories just bc they are dumb lol

so then why are you saying nameks need e-def reduction if you have no problem defeating them im kinda lost at the moment.

Yea I agree the cd armour is a good choice to fight sk with because you can spam kd good thinking on that part DrDisRespect.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!