Nerfing namekians crafted armor e def

• Its balanced, It has higher e.def than all other races cous namekians are supposed to be tanky, and their craft armour still has same p.def like everyone else, come on, it ain't that over powered, they have Defense to compensate for low dmg (Not talking about SK), thinking about it nerfing e.def on namekian armour would it harder for DW to fit in party's and they already have a hard time. Also their CC/TMQ Armours are trash in comparison so it's balanced in that sense.

• I'll be surprised if actually they nerfed namekian e.def from craft Armours from this suggestion.ultimate majins but without the buffs, perfect way to mega kill DW, without even giving a opening, straight knock out. Infact if there something you should be talking about is karma's 1k e.def passive, that + e.def armour is same e.def as Namekians (SK got a few hundred points of e.def more than karma's with same armour upgrade, even with armour + Draconic what ever the Buff that gives 200+ e.def and 18% e.att), you should target is what's really unnecessarily over powered without killing multiple classes at once. If karma got e.def passive nerfed, they still be good it affects that class only, and they would still be strong, they aren't meant to be tanks after all.

• Namek armor is supposued to be for Tank classes (DW & SK), the problem here is Dendes & Pokos wearing tanky armor, it should give less armor for them.

Also, DW has already low damage so having low armor too would be the end for this class, Sks overpowerd damage is another problem too.

• Heres my respectful opinion on namekian defense. they need the defense period, healers if htey were so squishy like human they would only be healing themselves instead of party members, I should also mention they get argo vewry easly when they use heals. A possible reason sk does similar damage to a dps is because of focus and dex formulas and lack of edefense gearthe dps class user is using.

the fact that dex and focus gives crit and atk boost has made soul and str useless. tbh a possible fix would be to alter the formula so that str and soul gives only gives crit and atk boost but this would require a change to focus and dex so if you stack these you can never miss or dodge/resist the heck out of your opponent, similar to taiwan days of dodge rate and sucess rate.

by making stats be more particular to one increase you can have damage the dps wants while tanks remain tanky. (opinion not sure if fact) ^^

heres my list of current dps damage pvp if the user has appropriate defgears to deal with all classes. Feel free to bash this list :evil:

this is based on my experience with my ultimate majin my brothers shadowknight and crane.

Top Tier Damage

1.Fighter

2.Swordsmen (back crit with negative props debuff ranked lower than fighter due to requirements)

3.Karma

Mid Tier Damage

4.ShadowKnight

5.Crane (full powered thousand slashes with 4 dots on target) (can one shot all dps with this requirement and lp% debuff)

6.Turtle

7.poko (auto attack buff and auto attack!)

Bottom Tier

8.Ultimate Majin (full prop buff)

9.Darkwarrior

10.Grand Chef (full prop 13 buff)

11.Dende

12.Plasma (takes forever to crank off decent skills thats why so low)

• Dende actually can kill SK's in budokai

Let me give you better rating

PvP

Top tier damage

1. Fighter (burst)

2. Crane (DoT)

3. SK (Dots and stuff that ignore LP %)

4. Karma

Mid tier dmg

5. Turtle

6. Dende

7. Swordman

8. Poko

Bottom tier

9. Plasma

10. Dark warrior

11. Ultimate Majin

12. Grand Cheff Majin

• What, turtle and SM MID tier... lol

I think that fighter and SM are close to dmg ( at least they should be), but still Karma > Turtle , SM, I doubt that since back dmg is removed, they shouldn't outDPS those 2 DPS classes ?(.

PS: SK biggest problem is EP when they face classes that they can't take out fast enough as ultimate, dende soo yea denderious can slowly rape SK now, since SK dmg tickle those classes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• you noticed something? Buffer is at the bottom... :D Buffer has still more dmg than plasma, poko, dende but nothing else to expect from the ultimate guardian.

Well not only that, but I didn't see that fighter, turtle or any "DPS" class, maybe SM, deal any serious dmg.

In cap 70 if they activate auto pot on ultimate, it will be epic.

ultima and grandma out here almost 1 shotting fighters with cluster bomb

I didn't see that in this cap, but I saw serious dmg, but I guess really good geared ultimate can do that yea but mostly since it is physical and energy based class soo you really can't focus into one defense.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• What, turtle and SM MID tier... lol

I think that fighter and SM are close to dmg ( at least they should be), but still Karma > Turtle , SM, I doubt that since back dmg is removed, they shouldn't outDPS those 2 DPS classes ?(.

PS: SK biggest problem is EP when they face classes that they can't take out fast enough as ultimate, dende soo yea denderious can slowly rape SK now, since SK dmg tickle those classes.

everyones list is based on there own experience and opinions. I play multiple classes mind ya 2 tank classes. turtles are mid tier right now plain and simple they cant really one shot nothing. there damage is lower than crane due to crane being able to spam burns like candy.

meh its a difference of opinions in general we agree. I have to say you placed swordsmen a tad low seeing your an ultimate and have an advantage against them. with the prop debuff placed on ya i can assure ya they can do more damage then karma and crane.

Cranes dot is easly reduced i wouldnt put it top tier. It takes 2 minutes to be truely a good killer and lp % armour nerfs them hard.I would put it upper midtier at best.

ultima and grandma out here almost 1 shotting fighters with cluster bomb

yea one shotting fighters with mediocre gear more than likely. :whistling:

Ill test with my +11 gloves buffer and see if this is doable

1thing to mention is fighters who go full dex and 1 con gear will have at best 7k health

so i would expect clusterbomb may do a good chunk of damage probably 4-5k(if crits) if they not using any pure e-def gear like tmq7

• "command

no, but to have 1 sided defense just like all other classes. And for now namekians seems to have no weaknesses unlike ultimates etc. which can be countered by energy or phy skills

ultimates are a mixture of phys and energy attacks.

nameks all you need is energy def.

judging from your post throughout the forums im guessing your a turtle or crane hermit.

get tmq7 e-def gear with full con and youll be almost as tanky as a poko without heals.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!