None Stop Lag

• Is there a reason this game lags like every 15-20 seconds? I mean there is no way its my Computer not being able to handle the game. I've played plenty of more intense games and this doesn't even scratch the surface.. Yet its lags so much. I mean I can be walking down a flight of stairs and then it Lags. But the game reads that I am still walking. But instead of walking down the stair my Character would walk forwards. So after the Lag Spike I see my character falling from the sky and he kept walking when the Lag hit...

I just wanna know is this a Bug or is there a way to fix this?

• Is there a reason this game lags like every 15-20 seconds? I mean there is no way its my Computer not being able to handle the game. I've played plenty of more intense games and this doesn't even scratch the surface.. Yet its lags so much. I mean I can be walking down a flight of stairs and then it Lags. But the game reads that I am still walking. But instead of walking down the stair my Character would walk forwards. So after the Lag Spike I see my character falling from the sky and he kept walking when the Lag hit...

I just wanna know is this a Bug or is there a way to fix this?

i have the same problem :c

• A fix will be coming in December, Daneos is releasing a new client that will cooperate with Windows 8-10 better in order to prevent the lag spikes.

Could be, not sure though. The game and it's client where made for Windows XP and maybe even Windows SP. One does not simply update a game to run better and more compatible with a whole new operating system. He has all of the game files, but in order to fully make the game compatible with the latest operating systems he would have to clean up the game at it's core, which is kinda impossible even for him. Still wish him the best of luck with whatever he can achieve.

• Could be, not sure though. The game and it's client where made for Windows XP and maybe even Windows SP. One does not simply update a game to run better and more compatible with a whole new operating system. He has all of the game files, but in order to fully make the game compatible with the latest operating systems he would have to clean up the game at it's core, which is kinda impossible even for him. Still wish him the best of luck with whatever he can achieve.

Guess we'll only have to wait and find out. No more, no less.

• Could be, not sure though. The game and it's client where made for Windows XP and maybe even Windows SP. One does not simply update a game to run better and more compatible with a whole new operating system. He has all of the game files, but in order to fully make the game compatible with the latest operating systems he would have to clean up the game at it's core, which is kinda impossible even for him. Still wish him the best of luck with whatever he can achieve.

the game was being developed since 2007 till 2010 to Release it if i'm not mistaken, windows 7 was first released at july22 , 2009. so i'm pretty sure since 2010 and the shut down date ( 2013 ) they made it run on windows7.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!