Suggestion for the game

• look buddy, this is really nice and all, but it is not possible unfortunately. they cannot add new content to the game, at least not for now. any suggestions that are made on this forum by other players are about modifying/changing what already exists.

anything that was not in the original is not possible.

I understand ur new, good try though.

• You're new, and im beginning to realize you new players will never really logically think about these things, but I'm not gonna flame or be a dickhead about it, highly impossible. That's all I'm saying.

look buddy, this is really nice and all, but it is not possible unfortunately. they cannot add new content to the game, at least not for now. any suggestions that are made on this forum by other players are about modifying/changing what already exists.

anything that was not in the original is not possible.

I understand ur new, good try though.

New Content is possible, which was said a long while ago, but none of it of course will get worked on or implemented until things are caught up.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!