[Party/Dungeon System] - Party Attack Speed Buff!

• Attack speed party buff!

(Increase movement speed by 40% and increase attack speed by 40%)

Since we already know that attack speed is meta for doing faster most of dungeons, but this exclude some of parties, mostly humans.

Another thing is, that karma and poko always need to buff entire party, over and over again and it is boring part mostly for poko.

What I am suggesting is to add party attack speed buff that would be disabled in Korin Platform, Budokai, ranked.

It would PVE attack speed buff that would help out everyone.

unknown.png    + unknown.png

Those buffs are mandatory as those classes, when attack speed buff would be added ( When is activated, Kami's Blitz and GoGo Mask wouldn't be able to used aka stack with this party buff ) that is:

Increase movement speed by 40% and increase attack speed by 40% , you would get same attack speed and move speed,

just you wouldn't need to stack them as mad all time, they would be there until you leave party.

This would simply open "speed party" options for all other classes, still Tanker, Buffer and Healer would be mandatory, unless you have good buffer or poko to take role of tanker.

Regarding Bosses in TMQ,UD,BID AND CCBD:

Another thing what I have in mind is regarding bosses, they should be immune to all CC( Stuns, skill lock, sleep, slowdown and more), but KD should work on them, for sometime.

Bosses should have KD immunity buff that would stack from time to time, soo you should watch for that and use KD.

I wonder what you guys think about this, please give me your feedback and what you think about this.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• If I understand it right then the new meta would look as follow:

Dende, Ultimate/Grandma, Crane, Turtle, Turtle

Yes you could go with all classes but people won't do that. No one will take plasma, dw, sk because they are literally useless. Fighter and SM has high dps so maybe they will be taken but the fastest party would be the one listed above.

• Would the buffs still stack though, because this idea wouldn't change much aside from not needing full speed weapons.

Those 2 Kami's Blitz and GoGo Mask, you wouldn't be able to use them with party attack speed buff.

If I understand it right then the new meta would look as follow:

Dende, Ultimate/Grandma, Crane, Turtle, Turtle

Yes you could go with all classes but people won't do that. No one will take plasma, dw, sk because they are literally useless. Fighter and SM has high dps so maybe they will be taken but the fastest party would be the one listed above.

As I said above, you would need to use dende, you need healer and epic buffer than can tank or buffer and tank.

Then 2 slots are open for any race / class.

You know that some bosses can be immune to DOT's you already saw that many times in CCBD soo vs bosses and mostly it will be def debuff and attack speed but sure that crane debuff %LP would help out vs bosses but then again it is alright, MA have %con one too.

Still after test, if needed, those skills can be disabled on bosses too.

And yea main thing would be, that all classes can be used and not even 1 CC would work only KD at specific time.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• when i see this idea I love the idea of having more classes be available to do uds

im worried it will kill the poko and karma classes for pve.

a modification of your idea would be to have the party buff be a tad less stronger then 1 speed buff so then you dont need both classes in speed party. vs this idea of totally destroying poko and karma from ccbd

an old idea mentioned in this forum was have random mobs and bosses have effects that reduces attack speed or simply recover 200% health on attack speed hit this forces teams to get creative since they wont be able to kill a boss in that manner.

• Another thing is, that karma and poko always need to buff entire party, over and over again and it is boring part mostly for poko.

If you want to help those classes so much make both speed buffs AoE and duration 20mins :P Your suggestion is only going to remove karma/poko from PvE.

This would simply open "speed party" options for all other classes

People making Fighters / SMs knew exactly that those are PvP focused classes and it will be hard for them to find party for CCBD. On the other hand people who put their time and / or money into Poko will be left with useless char neither doing well in PvP nor in PvE.

• Im sorry to say this but i agree that this will only change the meta, poko and karma will be replaced with other classes, fighter & SM are not needed with the damage that speed brings, and SK & DW aren´t too when ulti & cheff can tank (not talking about plasma).

To be honest, i haven´t changed my opinion since i first discovered speed that speed must be nerfed, it makes no sense that healer/tank/support classes make similar or sometimes even higher damage, only dps classes (wonder majin & humans) should do high damage so only tanks (dw & sk) should be able to tank, as only support (ultimate & cheff) can buff, thats the only way i see all classes can have a spot in PVE (except Poko, this guy really needs a complete rebalance to even have a chance without speed).

• It won't kill them.

You can use same speed meta party that exist now with same speed buffs from them, it just give attack speed option for all other classes.

If you want to help those classes so much make both speed buffs AoE and duration 20mins :P Your suggestion is only going to remove karma/poko from PvE.

People making Fighters / SMs knew exactly that those are PvP focused classes and it will be hard for them to find party for CCBD. On the other hand people who put their time and / or money into Poko will be left with useless char neither doing well in PvP nor in PvE.

Please read again, it is same speed buff that you get from Karma and Poko, nothing is changed just option to create speed parties with other classes is option now, while before it isn't.

You guys like it or not, due changes that NTL made and changes that are made in DBOG simply put "attack speed" as prime and only way of doing dungeons and TMQ.

With this change, you can use any class as long you have speed weapons and party with all others, thing is buffer and dende are mandatory and maybe tanker ( Good namek tanker or poko, buffer or OP human).

Im sorry to say this but i agree that this will only change the meta, poko and karma will be replaced with other classes, fighter & SM are not needed with the damage that speed brings, and SK & DW aren´t too when ulti & cheff can tank (not talking about plasma).

To be honest, i haven´t changed my opinion since i first discovered speed that speed must be nerfed, it makes no sense that healer/tank/support classes make similar or sometimes even higher damage, only dps classes (wonder majin & humans) should do high damage so only tanks (dw & sk) should be able to tank, as only support (ultimate & cheff) can buff, thats the only way i see all classes can have a spot in PVE (except Poko, this guy really needs a complete rebalance to even have a chance without speed).

Every class good geared can tank, NTL and DBOG made that change, I do not agree with it since it destroys roles of each race/class, but it is what it is.

The best is to give option for all other classes, mostly humans to take part in speed parties.

Another thing, this will give no problem to current meta, you can still use it as I said many times already, plus now with this change, every race and class can gear up with no problem and in cap 70, can take part in BID's too.

One more, there won't be abuse of slowdown's and full speed energy parties as they existed before, there will be use of tank soo what ever he/she be, namek tanker, buffer, poko or OP geared humans.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• so you say poko will be useless cause they lose 15% attackspeed?

or cause they cant buff the party?

no no man this is just adjustment for OP stuff

and they will be still good with 15% less speed and no party buff just not OP anymore.

they will be useless since attackspeed only is good when its capped

even 1% less from cap makes you lose more dmg than the first idk 20-50%.

btw why yall mad for atk speed parties if

1. spellparties are as lame as speed

2. spelldamage/critdamage is trash right now

• 7edbd1ab380efb207cf72aa25850838ef6c05824.png

This graph showes how attack speed works in this game. Have you ever wondered why low level characters use skills instead of basic attacks with attack speed items? The answer is that speed dmg > skills dmg only when you have 90%+ attack speed (for gloves and slightly more for staffs).

Classes are defined by their signature skills ex. Dende = heal + ep buff or Poko = speed. If you take aways speed from Poko he is going to be even more useless than Fighter in CC. Before any changes are done to speed first need to fix Poko.

• btw why yall mad for atk speed parties if

cause only 5 classes ( poko,karma,dende,ulti,turtle) can find party in pve.

specially for ccbd high floors like 90/100 every other class has to buy ticket and create his own party while speed classes enjoy free runs all day.

cause just using autoattacks and do nothing is just lame / most unskilled play-style of the game.

right click on the boss- go afk- enjoy loot

• what about nerf speed?

something like change kami´s and gogo mask to self buffs, or just not stackable

the synergy of those 2 abilities if definitly the reason for this speed party meta.

Nah I think about it for some time and this is the only way.

Might aswell delete poko, i think you can do much better

I agree with Skedar, attack speed on poko and its own pet, it is core of its DPS, sure it have other skills but this is core of its DPS.

Spat Poko will never be useless, just because you have option to use other characters THAT SHOULD BE NORMAL, you will still use pokos. Poko's have its own extra speed buff ( Kami's Awakening) and buffs for party.

All I am seeing here are people who wants to keep current PVE Meta and disable other characters to be any useful.

One more, as I said before, all CC would be disabled on bosses while only KD would work on it, when immunity of KD is gone, for short time, simply to give few sec option for party to take break and heal, mostly give option to dende to heal 100% squishy party members and tank if needed.

Yes regarding that number 1, that is problem and with this party buff and that KD works on bosses when KD immunity is gone for short time, would give chance to make party with anyone.

Auto attack will never be gone since it is builded in core of many characters, soo only give option to every other race/class is the only way.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Iceman Kami's Awakening can only be used on pet. Have you ever saw Poko's pet damage? Its absurdly minimal even when pet is 5/5 SP and fully buffed.

Ene crit rate buff just some quality of life buff - nice but not needed to complete CC. I had many runs where Ulti didnt have 13 ene. crit rate buff and run was fine but a little slow. With Poko out of party Ulti would need to have crit rate buff and almost nothing changes you just loose 3 crit rate.

The last useful buff is 640 deff but again its not mandatory if you have Ulti or Cheff buffs. Why do I say so? Because currently you can finish CC 26 - 100 without Ulti and Grand buffs and here is proof (click). Im sure that all Ulti buffs in total give more survivability than 640 def buff.

With your changes Poko has no way to compete with other classes for slot in CC party. You will kill one class for greater good and thats not way to balance game.

• Nah it isn't kill, it is simply option for ALL CLASSES to take part in PVE, not only 5 of them.

I am sorry but does not change nothing for poko, with this change same party that runs all this time, will do it and finish it 100% same.

DPS and time consuming nothing changes, it just give option for all other races/classes to take part in dungeon.

Balance Team never consider to fix poko pet and to change " Kami's Epoch " skill, that it consume LP and gives EP to entire party.

Kami's Epoch Maxed - Consume 3000 LP and heal entire party EP by 3000.

This would give option for Poko to be part of dungeon as weaker healer instead of dende for stronger parties.

But balancing classes and make them useful is job of "balance team", not my own, sadly.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!