DB Hunt Event

• That sucks is even worse than the original.

No it does not suck and it's billion times better than the original.

Find a spot with many mobs and kill them all. Wait for respawn and repeat until you get all 7 dragonballs. Easy. None of that braindead-fly-around-kill-and-sometimes-steal-kill anymore!

Actively do something or eat sh*t xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• No it does not suck and it's billion times better than the original.

Find a spot with many mobs and kill them all. Wait for respawn and repeat until you get all 7 dragonballs. Easy. None of that braindead-fly-around-kill-and-sometimes-steal-kill anymore!

Actively do something or eat sh*t xD

That only benefits AOEs and playlers with high level and gear.

"None of that braindead-fly-around-kill-and-sometimes-steal-kill anymore!".

Thats the point thats why its called Db Hunt, its like treasure hunt.

You look for it, you dont farm it. By the way that wasnt a major problem to be changed. When it was the shit stone drop rate and shit upgrade rate they didnt do a thing. Instead of changing whats bad they change whats good.

This system was in the original DBO, if you got robbed thats your problem.

i got robbed many times and it didnt change the fact that i could get more.

Specially now they extended the time and decreased the drop rate.

The state of this current server is why the original game got deleted.

This changes ruins the game...

• You are kidding, right?

Because if this is a joke, I think you can stop the show now... ^^^^

• yea, server is suffering since DB hunt got changed xD ..BRUUUUUHHH

It's still a Hunt. You hunt mobs and get them. Kill mobs and wait for respawn. If one spawns, HUNT it down and hope you drop. Stone drop rate got changed. You drop stones easier now. Should be just a tiny bit harder again tho cuz it's too easy (my opinion).

"That only benefits AOEs and playlers with high level and gear."

- Wrong AF! Sure, AoE has a bigger benefit than 1on1 classes BUT with the current state of the game, getting at least +6 sh*t is easy AF. Also 1on1 may not be able to AoE the area BUT they can kill mobs 1on1 fast. I met a Swordsman who was lvl 41 literally raping the chickens at crystal farm. And he only had +8 sh*t. Now don't tell me a SM at lvl 50+ is not able to do the same with other mobs.

"By the way that wasnt a major problem to be changed"

- Yea maybe not a Major problem to some ppl but for the most players it was. A random fighter or whatever coming by to kill the only DB mob you see in the entire area with his high dmg...while you just look and rage xD. I also got sick of it after a while tbh so i love that it got changed. Waaay more chill to hunt DBs today.

"Specially now they extended the time and decreased the drop rate."

- Was made so everyone in every time zone has a chance to hunt for dragonballs. Not everyone had time to play at the one time that DB hunt was on. Also that was madness². Only one day per week for DB hunt and then ppl go crazy and steal kill. Even if the Drop rate got decreased, ppl can pull off 1-4 wishes sometimes. I know ppl who are Fighters that also can go and make 2 wishes sometimes.

Actively do something or eat sh*t. That's how this game should be. But sadly it's not. Back in original servers you had to do sh*t to get something. And doing it was not that easy. But here it is. It's too damn easy actually. That's why ppl get what they want fast and get bored.

Original Game died cuz of KR server. They didn't make enough money cuz it was with KSSN. Outside of Korea no one was able to play (was supposed to be like that) I was on KR server back then too before TW/HK servers existed. Once those came out KR server got empty. Around the end i checked KR server again and it was pretty much dead. Not many players, that we have here. Just not right now cuz they all are waiting for 70 cap. And since Korea made the content and died out, TW and HK couldn't do sh*t and died too.

Also Upgrading is pure gamble. How do you want them to change that without f*cking the game by flooding it with +12 - +15 stuff? Go check AH all lvl 60 stuff and ask players to show their EQ and you will see that there is tons of +12 and higher lvl 60 stuff. Can't say it's cuz of Token Shop this time. It's cuz increased stone rates. LvL 70 will just be the same. A lot of ppl with a lot of stuff with high upgrades. And no, not cashers only...F2P ppl can get +12 easy too. Know a lot of them.

Problem of this game is, it's too damn easy. People get what they want way too fast (especially Gear wise thanks to the tons of boxes :D ). Classes still not balanced good cuz of some sh*theads that want their own class to be strong and don't give a single f*ck about other classes. It get's boring and ppl leave which will result in the Game dying.

THAT'S the problem. Not f*cking DB hunt and not Upgrading.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!