Budokai Kid Suggestion

• Hello, I do not know if it was already thought or someone has already considered this but there is a possibility to change the schedule of the budokai kid solo and in a group? I think a lot of people work on weekdays, it would be a good idea for example to put the budokai kid solo on Saturday 2 hours after the adult budokai and Sunday 2 hours after the dojo to have a budokai kid in a group,

the budokai kid is almost being excluded with few people participating because of the reason for the schedule being on weekdays many people work at these times

• Hello, I do not know if it was already thought or someone has already considered this but there is a possibility to change the schedule of the budokai kid solo and in a group? I think a lot of people work on weekdays, it would be a good idea for example to put the budokai kid solo on Saturday 2 hours after the adult budokai and Sunday 2 hours after the dojo to have a budokai kid in a group,

the budokai kid is almost being excluded with few people participating because of the reason for the schedule being on weekdays many people work at these times

kid is most forgotten budokai in the entire dbog. 1x1 in prelims this shit doesnt deserve any change cuz no1 does kid budokai e.e

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!