Two Good Reason to Remove Skill-Reset Books

• Hello, please remove green books and give unlimited free-reset´s i have two good reasons for it!

you don´t need it for donations,99% of all donators buy cashpoints to exchange it for zeni, let´s take a look on cash-prices and in - game prices.

Z32 Capsule 79 CP/average price 25kk

LVL 30 UP 100 CP/average price 30-35kk

Kid Clock 250 CP/average price 70-75kk

Skill Reset Book+ 150 CP/average price 15-20kk

smart people won´t buy a green book for 150 cashpoints, i guess every green book in game is a wagu machine drop.

you won´t lose any donations for this change.

paying for skill reset´s is disgusting and just one free reset per week is not enough! we all need different talents for pvp and pve!

when i used my free reset already and want to play budokai or ranked games i need a green book and for switch back to pve i need another one thats 30-40kk to play a bit pvp.

• I'm managing to farm, go PVP platform, rank and Budokai with just 1 reset a week and you said it yourself, you get the books from wagus so there's really no say in what you get in them..

• Removing the skill resets would make the game way too hard for someone who does PvP and PvE at the same time fluently.

Turtle for example doesn't need sleep for PvE, but PvP wise it can be very very important, same goes for self healing, rod hurt, etc. Ultimates don't need candy for pve, and the list goes on and on.

We are already limited to 1 reset / week, and using in-game economy is probably not a good idea, because the economy can go very deep, or skyrocket depending on 1 update.

Perhaps if we got the chance to stack SP reseters (brown book) from dungeon rewards, just like seal coins, it would make sense to remove green books.

• Removing the skill resets would make the game way too hard for someone who does PvP and PvE at the same time fluently.

give unlimited free-reset´s

misunderstood @ roli?

I need reset for 1v1 pvp, 5vs5 and pve, but some classes can do all with 1 reset, others cannot.

yes thats a problem, need 3 specs just like you , PvP , Pve crit, Pve speed

• please.. think before speak... when you buy something from AH your money is not gone, its just on another account.

there is absolutly no counter-argue against this suggestion, it helps every player and devolpers wont lose money fot this!

win-win situation.

please re-read... im talking about resets and not reset books

• personally i like 100k per level.

a lvl 60 pays 6kk per reset, a lvl 70 pays 7kk.

well why not, i dont see a problem with complete free resets but there is no other real " zeni sink"

( craft fee, auction fee,pet capsule draw,repair and i think thats all or i forgot something?)

so this is acceptable too and better than 20kk good idea.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!