DBO Hunt Event - Rate

• I thought it was just me, but I realized that a lot of people have trouble dropping dragon balls.

What does Daneos have to say about it? So far I have not seen him comment on this "problem", It's getting boring, tiring and discouraging to play this game, seems to be abandoned, completely lost the hype. In 2 events, at level 31, I spent almost 3 hours killing mobs of the same level as myself, and just did not get any spheres.

I expected more from this global server.

Disappointed

• I expected more from this global server.
    Disappointed

Instead of developping and/or seeking for strategies (which is the first thing MMO players look for and develop) let's blame it on the server, daneos and everyone and say we're disappointed? Quite pathetic if you ask me. Try going the other way round and blaming yourself for not giving it enough time and thinking, in order to make it ''worth it''...

Back to the topic anyways. DB Hunt has only been a problem before it got changed to what it is now, in which back in the day you'd see people fighting over dragon ball mobs, flaming eachother and get frustrated alot when someone comes in and kills the mob that they aimed for whilst hunting, which was quite lame, unfair and compared to how it is now, DB hunting is way better and incomparable to what it was back then. All in all, I can recommend using the ''juicy'' red map spots since they're known between good players for excellent mob density and a quite interesting amount of the item boxes rated 'ultra' which is rather efficient for DB Hunting, or a life-hack so to say. One red map spot that I can recommend from my own experience is Narak Hideout located north west of the map I suggested. But before all of this make sure you're either a fully buffed turtle/DW or an ultimate majin in order to profit to the max of this, also make sure you're not out of the 5 level-rule's bounds, the mobs in the hideout are 54, you do the math. Hope this helps.

• Instead of developping and/or seeking for strategies (which is the first thing MMO players look for and develop) let's blame it on the server, daneos and everyone and say we're disappointed? Quite pathetic if you ask me. Try going the other way round and blaming yourself for not giving it enough time and thinking, in order to make it ''worth it''...

rybo gone savage mode! nice!

• Personally I feel like it became way too easy to get dragon balls, but hey, it's just my two cents.

As for you being disappointed by the dragon balls not being puked by lv1 mobs, you should question yourself, if you even hunt dragon balls the proper way.

The reason why Daneos didn't comment on it, is because people fail to realise that dragon balls are not guaranteed drops, they're RNG based, just like stones, and almost everything that you get from drops.

Pull a group of mobs, kill them, wait for respawn, repeat, that's how you farm DB. My personal record was 33 dragon balls within 4 hours, so yes, it became way too easy.

• "Pull a group of mobs, kill them, wait for respawn, repeat, that's how you farm DB".

I spent the whole hunt looking for dragon balls and dint find it on the screen. killing the mobs and wait for respawn thats stupid! Not even on the original game was like that. You mods and admin instead of changing whats bad you guys change whats good, but i dont even bother because I took a break from pre beta and now on open-beta im seeing this game going down hill like the original dragon ball.

• "Pull a group of mobs, kill them, wait for respawn, repeat, that's how you farm DB".

I spent the whole hunt looking for dragon balls and dint find it on the screen. killing the mobs and wait for respawn thats stupid! Not even on the original game was like that. You mods and admin instead of changing whats bad you guys change whats good, but i dont even bother because I took a break from pre beta and now on open-beta im seeing this game going down hill like the original dragon ball.

"Even the original wasn't like that." Then you definitely didn't play DBO back then, cause it was the exact same way. People would pull and tank tons of mobs in an area, Kill, let them respawn if they respawned with a DB, then ight cool, sometimes it did sometimes it didnt. Then add to the fact you had someone trying to take your mob and grab it themselves. Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me. Yall are complaining, but as you can see there are people above you getting them easy peasy and I have friends who get them with no issue including myself. You guys just dont have the common sense to get them it seems.

• "Even the original wasn't like that." Then you definitely didn't play DBO back then, cause it was the exact same way. People would pull and tank tons of mobs in an area, Kill, let them respawn if they respawned with a DB, then ight cool, sometimes it did sometimes it didnt. Then add to the fact you had someone trying to take your mob and grab it themselves. Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me. Yall are complaining, but as you can see there are people above you getting them easy peasy and I have friends who get them with no issue including myself. You guys just dont have the common sense to get them it seems.

"Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me".

It seems you did not understand... and im not talking about the drop rate, the dragon balls dont show up on the screen when the event starts, im not talking about how to farm dragon balls. In the original it appears on the screen as soon the event starts, but in this server you have to kill it first so it show on the screen. I rather look for it and kill it than gather monsters and kill it and wait. But now event starts you have to kill and wait to respawn db monsters. Why was that changed? Its called DB Hunt not DB Farm.

• "Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me".

It seems you did not understand... and im not talking about the drop rate, the dragon balls dont show up on the screen when the event starts, im not talking about how to farm dragon balls. In the original it appears on the screen as soon the event starts, but in this server you have to kill it first so it show on the screen. I rather look for it and kill it than gather monsters and kill it and wait. But now event starts you have to kill and wait to respawn db monsters. Why was that changed? Its called DB Hunt not DB Farm.

I don't think you understand the point he is trying to make.

They changed it so that it does not automatically appear on the radar because people would literally go around stealing balls. For example: a Dark Warrior could see your dragon ball mobs, run in and kill them all at once with an AOE, take the balls and run off.

Do you really want it to be like that? I'm sure if that happened to you, you'd be more than angry.

Furthermore, they still appear on the screen but only you can see them. So, if someone was killing mobs and then left the area, and you killed a mob in that area as long as it was a Dragon Ball mob for him it could still drop for you. You just cannot see other people's dragon balls on the radar any more, just your own.

And believe me, its much better this way.

• I got my dragon balls stolen many times and thats not the problem of the game, its the players, DB Hunt is like treasure hunt if you find it first you keep it. If a sk or dw is stealing your balls look for another spot, theres 9 channels and the map is big, in pre beta players dropped about 600+ yesterday was 189 when i saw that number i got shocked , what admins should have done is give a warning to the players that steal the balls and not changing it system. So many stuff was changed that are not good and people are just fine with it, this server is more empty than pre beta due to this kind of problem, not everyone reaches to a agreement, and when the truth is told they say "If it wasn't daneos you wouldn't be playing this game right now" daneos is a good developer but a terrible decision maker. The problem in pre beta was the terrible drop rate of the stones and the terrible upgrade rate, some dude spent 500$ for cash and bought stones and couldn't get his equips past +9.

• I got my dragon balls stolen many times and thats not the problem of the game, its the players, DB Hunt is like treasure hunt if you find it first you keep it. If a sk or dw is stealing your balls look for another spot, theres 9 channels and the map is big, in pre beta players dropped about 600+ yesterday was 189 when i saw that number i got shocked , what admins should have done is give a warning to the players that steal the balls and not changing it system. So many stuff was changed that are not good and people are just fine with it, this server is more empty than pre beta due to this kind of problem, not everyone reaches to a agreement, and when the truth is told they say "If it wasn't daneos you wouldn't be playing this game right now" daneos is a good developer but a terrible decision maker. The problem in pre beta was the terrible drop rate of the stones and the terrible upgrade rate, some dude spent 500$ for cash and bought stones and couldn't get his equips past +9.

You're contradicting yourself.

"If you find it first you keep it" - that is how it is now, because people cannot see whether your mobs have a chance of dropping a dragon ball or not because they're not the ones farming it. DW coming in and stealing everything is the opposite of this.

There are 9 channels, and yes the map is big. But that doesn't matter because you need a good area with lots of mobs gathered in one place, and a place that is within your level range of +5/-5. People also still drop like 600 balls, but its just that the broadcast spams it more than once, with several drop messages instead of one.

And no, the server is not empty because of dragon ball drop rates lmfao. I wouldn't even call it empty - just less so than before for other reasons: botters, hackers, pending cap etc. Not because of dragon balls.

• i clearly stated "So many stuff was changed that are not good and people are just fine with it, this server is more empty than pre beta due to this kind of problems". Not DB Hunt.

More people leave this game than actually join this game. The pre beta had many problems then when they annoucend the open beta i gave a second chance and this terrible game changes still going on...

• And stealing DB's is still possible! I do it to people that trying to f*ck me. If they try to steal my spot i let them do the work and then i kill the resprawned mobs and take the DB's! It is still possible to do that. The only thing is now DB "hunt" is f*cking boring! Its just another grind and not a hunt anymore. Droprate is ok, i dropped 21 balls in 3 hours the last time i hunted(2 months ago), but i liked the old system better, it was more fun but the droprate was to high - 30 DB's in 2 hours was to much.

• Swordman can no longer get spheres like before. Now he must pay someone to have them in quantity. And now do not steal dragonballs, steal farm areas. More and more useless that class.

disagree.

When i was hunting for dragonballs at around lvl 40 at chicken farm, i saw some SM who could wipe out those chickens easy.

Just get the right gear and upgrade it. Then find a good spot with lots of mobs. SM can kill mobs easy. Even faster if you switch to energy SM using Burning attack and flash slash. Saw it many times on Papaya Island. Get Majin Buff tho...

Also a tip from me: If you reach lvl 38 with your char, go to crystal farm and spam the chickens. Do this until you wished for everything you want then go lvl your char. Did with my plasma too. Got all my wishes and made lvl 39-43 that way. Then i lvled him higher. Other ppl playing as SM did this too.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!